AOTB 10.10B Server! (WHITELISTED) Apply Below!

Hey!

So I'm starting a new server and am accepting applications for people who want to join....

RULES:

1. NO Griefing

2. Pranks are allowed but don't go overboard

3. Be respectful 

4.Act mature

IP: Will be sent to you if you are accepted

APPLICATIONS:

IGN:

Why you should be accepted?:

What mod do you plan to focus on?:

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.):

:)

IGN: Trevster526
Why you should be accepted?: Because I am nice and I don't grief and want to join an anti-grief whitelisted server
What mod do you plan to focus on?: Galacticcraft, thermal expansion, and witchery
What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): craft & build
Edited by Trevster526

IGN:GiantMidget27

Why you should be accepted?:I am friendly and love having fun and making jokes and would like to explore AOTB with people and a mature community.

What mod do you plan to focus on?: Fossil and archeology /advanced genitics / necromancy.

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB: I love exploring and finding new stuff and building nice structures

IGN: MeNormalNo

Why should I be accepted: Very nice and friendly person love to meet new people and make friends and a small server would be great for me to meet these new people.

What mod do I plan to focus on: Thermal expansion and tinkers construct

What I like to do in Mincraft/AOTB: Exploring, building, and learning new stuff

Thanks,

MeNormalNo

GN: GoLucky Smile

Why you should be accepted?: I should be accepted because i am very friendly i get pranks and i don't rage and also i do youtube and stream

What mod do you plan to focus on?: I Will try to do Flans Mod and also tinkers Contruct but do a lot more mods

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I love building and i am an  Explorer

IGN: ShortyyyHD

Why you should be accepted?: I am a nice guy. If people need help i shall help them in any way i can. I do not steal nor do i grief. This would be my first AOTB server, as in the past i have mainly played FTB.

What mod do you plan to focus on?: I will be giving all mods a bash, although witchery looks like a fun new experience. 

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I like to Explore. Exploring Dungeons etc with server members is great fun too. 

Hope to see you soon, Shorty.

IGN: nick2000895

Why you should be accepted?: i should be accepted because I'm nice, honest, fun and i want to meet new friends

What mod do you plan to focus on?: i plan to focus on witchery, tc and thermal expansion  maybe some tropicraft

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): mostly build evil castles and dungeons.

Thanks

Edited by nick2000895

IGN: blakc725

Why you should be accepted?: well im a great builder and i am great with most of the mods in the pack so i can help others who need help

What mod do you plan to focus on?: well i plan to do it all but i would say.... tropicraft and witchery and probably some tech mod

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): build i love to build i plan on building a shopping center for the server if i can.!!!

thank you for your time/consideration         blakc725

IGN: wyatt_02

Why you should be accepted?: I am friendly and I love to joke around, but i can also be serious.

What mod do you plan to focus on?: witchery, project red, and TC.

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): Build, Explore, and craft

IGN: JordRossWBA

Why you should be accepted?: Because i treat people with respect on servers, never been banned and i can help anyone around the server :)

What mod do you plan to focus on? I will focus in mostly the building mods such as carpenters blocks, chisel and i like the creativity of the tinkers contruct mod :)

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I LOVE to build and i would love to help anyone set up or make the spawn a pretty place :)

IGN: courtspop

Why you should be accepted: because i want a server where i can relax, log off and then log back on and stole my stuff... i love attack of the b team but there are not very friendly servers to join.

What Mod do you plan to focus on?: Tropicraft, Galacticraft, Tinkers, Advanced Genetics

What do you like to do in AOTBT: I will probably focus on building and getting to know stuff, mainly i will be exploring and ill build something then ill start a mod in it  :h::sissies:

IGN: jaxn7799

Why should you be accepted: Im very friendly, funny, and i can certainly help out the community

What mod do you plan to focus on: Mainly Tinkers' Construct but i will be using other most a lot also (Im a pro when it comes to Tinkers)

What do you like to do in AotBT:I like to use technical mods and i like to tinker I'm also a good builder

I hope you accept me and thank you for your time :D

Edited by jaxn7799

In game name: patriot1313
Timezone: Eastern time

Describe your Minecraft experience:I have been a frequent player of Minecraft for 2 years now and have recently discovered the Attack of the b-team modpack and am quite interested in it

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have never been a part of a private server but would love to be a member of one

Have you ever been banned; No

What attracted you to this particular server; It has a whitelist and looks like a community that I would like to be a part of

Why you should be accepted?: I am an avid minecraft and technic player, I am looking to be a part of a small server without griefing  with a bunch of awesome people to record and play with

What mod do you plan to focus on?: mostly all, I am looking to start recording a lets play and will be jumping between mods

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I am a builder and explorer. I am big on helping out people when needed 

IGN: RYANvsSTACEYXD

Why you should be accepted?: I have been looking for an attack of the b-team server to record on!

What mod do you plan to focus on?: I plan to look in to Tinkers' Construct because I don't know alot about the mod

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I am good at exploring and at redstone

IGN: Mastersphinxster

Why you should be accepted?: just lookin for a place to hang out meet ppl and play minecraft

What mod do you plan to focus on?: carpenters, witchery

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): build and build

IGN: Ghost_buster123

Why you should be accepted?: I am very friendly and love having fun and making new friends in a small community. i would like to explore AOTB with people and in a mature community. 

What mod do you plan to focus on?: Carpenters (i am one :P), thinkers, project red and all the other mods :P

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): i love to build, but also craft and make big automatic machins :)

TGN: FunkiestPeak

Why you should be accepted?: I won't grief and i just want to have fun with a few people on Attack of The B-Team!

What mod do you plan on focusing on?: Carpenters, Projectred, and Fossils and Archaeology.

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): Build, and Explore

Thanks Dude!

Edit: Hey howmany slots are avalible?

Edited by FunkiestPeak

IGN: Blast_Kingdom

Why you should be accepted?: I am a really fun person to be around and I love to play with small servers.

What mod do you plan to focus on?: Chisel/Carperntor's blocks.

What do you like to do in title="Click to Continue > by Shop-Up">Minecraftarrow-10x10.png/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I really like to build but find myself very good at the technological side of this pack as well!

IGN: LeDwoazn

Why should be accepted? I'm a mature en respectful player who wants to play minecraft with some other people :)

What mod do you plan to focus on? Minefactory, Project Red, ..

What do you like to do in Minecraft? Building a cool base/city and just try to be creative..

IGN: courtspop

Why i think i should be accepted: I get along with people, i have a lot of spare time now so i will be dedicated & im just looking for a friendly environment to play in.

What mod i will focus on: Advanced genetics, archemides ships, galacticraft:D

What do i like to do in minecraft: Building! i like using other materials that come with aotbt to create whatever.

Thankyou for considering me!:)

IGN: dravusHd

Why you should be accepted?: cause im a nice guy. i like to help people. and i want a server to play,chill and have fun on

What mod do you plan to focus on?: most of the building mods but like galacticcraft is awesome, witchery too

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): all the building possibilities and other cool stuff. i like to build buildings and projects

so i hope you can accept me

IGN: isit2004

Why you should be accepted?: Because I like to work on my machines, help others with resources and be helped as a community, I love to do small public projects like public power, etc.

What mod do you plan to focus on?: I plan to focus on Witchery and Thermal Expansion.

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I love to build and prank others. When I say prank, I don't mean grief. I mean do small, funny things that make everyone laugh.

IGN:JuaniAndres

Why you should be accepted?:Im starting to play atack of the b team and i dont know all of the mods but i should be accepted because im friendly and mature I had never grief in any server

What mod do you plan to focus on?:thinkers and fossils and going to learn more after

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.):Im not a good builder so im going to Explore a lot

IGN: ShanyeEast

Why you should be accepted?: I'm a laid back person who's just looking to play games with cool people.

What mod do you plan to focus on?: Witchery, Carpenter's.

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): Build!