[AotB 1.0.11a!] Attack of the B-Team, (no name) [JPVP] [4 Slots] [Whitelist] [No mods removed!]

Attack of the B-Team, No Banned Items!!

This is a "regular," attack of the b-team server, that allows two people to apply to come play with me, (and my brother,) and to get to bond with each-other.

I am accepting only two (2) people, on the server.

The current age range is 11-14

So, I'll list the requirements.

Requirements :

Able to Skype, without stutter.

MUST BE UNDERSTANDABLE.

Able to be on the server for ATLEAST 2 hours a day!

Must be able to play 1.0.11a!

You must fit the age requirement, this is a requirement!!!!!!

Double applications ARE allowed. (Just try not to apply for three people, if you do, it will lower your chances of being accepted, but there is STILL a chance, (for all three of you)

to be able to play with each-other.  BUT, one person must go solo, this is what happens when you do something against the "rules".

Now, I'll start the application!

Application :

(comment, or introduction here)

First Name :

In Game Name (mine-craft name) :

Timezone (or location, via city, state, country, etc.) :

Amount of time you're able to play on the server (brief explanation of preventions that might happen, if not able to play two (2) hours per day, or more.) :

Minecraft Purchase Date (I use this to understand how much experience you have, and how much you know about minecraft overall.) :

Any bans from previous servers (I use this to estimate if you are a good elector for a slot on the server.) :

Why you wish to join. (This is the important part, I don't just want a one liner like ; hi i want to join the srvr plz im awsome at minecraft) :

Any comments (optional, but please post it if you have one.) :

I hope to see you on the server, and thank you for posting/applying, for this particular server!!

My ingame name is jaxn7799

i have never been banned on servers and im on another bteam whitelisted server

i will play daily

i bought minecraft xbox in its beta and minecraft pc in 1.3

i have a great understanding of the mods in AotBT and would like to join your server

my specialty is tinkers construct

i would like to join because the whitelisted server i play on is down for some reason im still not sure of yet and either way i like to have multiple worlds where i can go on say hi and not care about griefing or anything

i hope i get in thank you for your time

First Name : Damian

In Game Name (mine-craft name) : TrueDelta

Timezone (or location, via city, state, country, etc.) : Alberta Canada

Amount of time you're able to play on the server (brief explanation of preventions that might happen, if not able to play two (2) hours per day, or more.) : I baby sit on Tuesdays and Thursdays, But thats the only time I cant be on

Minecraft Purchase Date (I use this to understand how much experience you have, and how much you know about minecraft overall.) : This is hard... I played with my friends account when Beta 1.8 came out... Tekkit first started getting popular when Version 1.2.5 came out so.... About Version 1.2.5 is when I owned my own account

Any bans from previous servers (I use this to estimate if you are a good elector for a slot on the server.) : I was banned once but about an hour later I was unbanned due to the fact that I was wrongly accused

Why you wish to join. (This is the important part, I don't just want a one liner like ; hi i want to join the srvr plz im awsome at minecraft) : Hei der i gud a mieceraft led mi on new ples... All seriousness I want to join a server full of people in my age group (Who are mature) And that can toss around a few jokes, I also want a server to record a series on where by the next day my base hasnt been ransacked for all its lewt. 

Any comments (optional, but please post it if you have one.) : None...

First Name : Courtney

In Game Name (mine-craft name) : courtspop

Timezone (or location, via city, state, country, etc.) : England GMT

Amount of time you're able to play on the server: whenever, I've just finished school so im free until September then I will still be able to play 2 hours a day.

Minecraft Purchase Date: I've been playing minecraft for about 2+ years.

Any bans from previous servers: I've never been banned off a server.

Why you wish to join: I would like to join because ive been playing attack of the b team ever since it came out, I just want a small group of people to play aotbt with and when I come back online I still have all my stuff, I mean if were in a 4 then we will be talking frequently so hopefully that wont happen.

Any comments: every other server I've been on haven't been sincere, I mean what is attack of the b team when you've taken away half of the mods because they don't allow pvp...

Jedaii if i rewrite it correctly can i be accepted?

i know you said only 2 people but i did apply first so i hope i will be accepted

i also would prefer to go solo so that wouldnt be a problem

Please accept this you will not regret it

Edited by jaxn7799

First Name: i will tell on the server if needed because privacy reasons

IGN; jaxn7799

Timezone: EST

When I can play: 2+ hours a day

Minecraft Purchase Date: i had xbox when it first came out and i got PC in 1.3

Any bans: i have never been banned

Why I want to join: i really just want to play on a small server with nice people and help out

Comments:Most public server have banned items or are just not friendly so i like to play on a whitelisted server if I can

First Name : Daniel

In Game Name (mine-craft name) : Ghost_buster123

Timezone (or location, via city, state, country, etc.) : Norway, Bergen    time zone:  CEST UTC 2+ 

Amount of time you're able to play on the server (brief explanation of preventions that might happen, if not able to play two (2) hours per day, or more.) : 4 hours or more

Minecraft Purchase Date (I use this to understand how much experience you have, and how much you know about minecraft overall.) : 2 years i think when yogscast started the tekkit series 

Any bans from previous servers (I use this to estimate if you are a good elector for a slot on the server.) : nope :)

Why you wish to join. (This is the important part, I don't just want a one liner like ; hi i want to join the srvr plz im awsome at minecraft) : i just want to join a small community where i can say hi to people and they know who i am. i love to make new friends and help. im a very friendly guy and only want the best for everyone  :)

Any comments (optional, but please post it if you have one.) : nothing i can think of

Edited by Ghost_buster123

First Name : Arthur

In Game Name (mine-craft name) : TreyBlazer96

Timezone (or location, via city, state, country, etc.) : Usa Central time zone

Amount of time you're able to play on the server: about 2 -3 hours

Minecraft Purchase Date: 1 year ago when it was 1.7 ....

Any bans from previous servers not really

Why you wish to join. i would like to join because i like to play with people that i can trust, not griefers

Any comments (optional, but please post it if you have one.) : im not a griefer im a helper i help when i can

• 1 month later...