Attack Of The B-Team Server (Whitelist) (Small Community)

Application

IGN:mrfly007

Timezone:EST

About You:Funny, relaxed, easy to joke with

Why you Want to Join: Enjoy the modpack alot, and thought Id finally try it with some people

What are you good at in this modpack: Still learning all new things, but I enjoy the witchery things and tinkers construct

How often will you be on:I will be on vacation until June 27, but after that Ill be on almost every day for at least acouple hours

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: MrSquidon

Timezone: Pacific

About You: Like to play minecraft and junk.

Why you Want to Join: Want to find a good B-Team server to build some great things and maybe start a gew group projects.

What are you good at in this modpack: I know the Tinkers mod, Item ducts, Red stone energy stuff.

How often will you be on: Usally a few hours every afternoon, at least 1.

IGN: supremegamer76

Timezone: Pacific time zone (UtC - 08:00)

About me: I mainly play minecraft, and video games, so I am veru experienced with minecraft, and most of the mods in modpacks. I also have a YT channel which I may make a series of this server if I get whitelisted. My youtube is supremegamer76. I occasionally would swim in my pool at my house, only if it is in the summer tho.

Why I want to join: I have wanted a server that I can be in that has no or few plugins so that it will be more of a challenge to get home and stuff. If It will be up too date with the modpck, that would make this server even better, because I've always wanted a server that I can do the new witchery stuff.

My strengths in this mudpack: I am really good at witchery, but I want to be better at it when It comes to the new witchery updates. I  am also good at Thermal Expansion, witch I can help other figure out what their problem is, and then fix it.

amount of time ill be on this server: I would be on for about 6 hours (I know that is a lot, and that I should take breaks).

IGN:wikidwill

Timezone:Gmt/London

About You:I love attack of the b team and i wanted a server to join

Why you Want to Join:I want to join this server because it sounds like a good server with a handful of people and i was looking for a server to join because on every other one i have joined there has been griefers/hackers and i want to join a community with none of those people

What are you good at in this modpack:I am good at tinkers construct i know the basics of witchery, galacticraft, the minions mod advanced genetics and minefactory reloaded

How often will you be on: I will be on for about 3-5 hours a day

IGN: lukem_

timezone: GMT 

About you: I'm helpfull freindly and love small community gaming 

Why you Want to join: I hate big servers with loads of people who greif and pvp and i want a server where i can make some freinds and possible make a few videos 

What are you good at in this modpack: carpenters mod furniture mod and an OK understanding of the rest 

How often will you be on: every day (if i can) and for 1 to 3 hours  

Hope you pick me have a nice day :)

Application

IGN:Whatever711

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone (UCT -5:00)

About You: My name is John, just finished with exams. In freshman year of high school. I play quite a few games but majorly minecraft. 

Why you Want to Join: I have been looking for a good AOBT server to stream on (www.twitch.tv/whatever711)

What are you good at in this modpack: Galacticraft, Advanced genetics, Tinkers construct and a handful of other mods

How often will you be on: Every other day for streams and maybe a few hours on the other days

I hope to be on and see the others on!

-John

Edited by whatever711

IGN: WakaiAkuma

Timezone: i live in Massachusetts 

About You: i love playing attack of the b team, ive been playing by myself for about 4 months and i thought it was time to try and find some servers to meet and play with new people!

Why you Want to Join: I feel like actually playing with people is more fun than playing by yourself, theres so much possibilities!

What are you good at in this modpack: Im really good at most of the things, ive watched a number amount of youtube videos on countless mods in the mod pack

How often will you be on: I just started school vacation so ill probably be on a lot because i literally have nothing else to do with my life hahaha

IGN: jsalgado

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

About You: I'm brand new to Technic. I'm pretty much a noobie.

Why you Want to Join: Looking for players that could help me learn. I get bored playing alone because i get lonely so i'm looking for a server so i can socialize with other players. 

What are you good at in this modpack: None. Fresh noob.

How often will you be on: Often. It'll be random due to school and work but i'll be on often. Hopefully because i like minecraft!! =P

IGN: pwnage_potato590

Timezone: EST

About You: Type of guy who loves to mess with people and prank them, but never takes it to far.

Why you Want to Join: Tired of massive server where they are poorly managed and full of "trollers" and "hackers".

What are you good at in this modpack: Witchery, necromany, sync.

How often will you be on: About 3-4 hours during the summer, maybe 5 hours some days.

IGN:TokeAlotaPotimus

Timezone:EST

About You:umm hai. im toke and im a pretty good builder i supose? =P

Why you Want to Join:looking for a good server to make friends on

What are you good at in this modpack:umm witchery advanced genetics and i know of alot of mods, the building mods mosty though

How often will you be on:pretty often, everyday at least maybe like 5 hrs

hello there i know you from a previous aotbt server.

IGN: dravusHd

Timezone: EET

About You: i really enjoy the attack of the b-team. im kinda good builder and so.

Why you Want to Join: i want an community where i can play with other people.

What are you good at in this modpack: building mostly but i wanna try other mods too

How often will you be on: like 4 hours a day

IGN: dravusHd

Timezone: EET

About You: i really enjoy the attack of the b-team. im kinda good builder and so.

Why you Want to Join: i want an community where i can play with other people.

What are you good at in this modpack: building mostly but i wanna try other mods too

How often will you be on: like 4 hours a day

yea yea ya do

Application

IGN:GremreaperKD

Timezone:Mountain

About You: 

Why you Want to Join: Good place to build and no one stealing. Having fun. Helping anyone that may need it and trading.

What are you good at in this modpack: still a beginner.

How often will you be on: 3-4 times a week for about 2-3 hours at a time.

IGN: tiger200398

Timezone: Pacific, but soon to be European Standard Time

About Me: I've been playing technic launcher for a couple months now and I have gotten to know many mods

Why I want to Join: There was an old server I used to go on but the owner stopped playing and paying for the server so it got shut down. This seems like a nice, small whitelisted server that would be fun to play with

What am I good at in this modpack?: Statues, Food+, a bit of Thermal Expansion, BiblioCraft and Furniture Mod, Galacticraft, Open Blocks, Carpenters Blocks, Minions, Morph, Secret Rooms

How often will I be on?: If I get whitelisted, probably everyday or every other day

Also what I will mostly be doing on this server is building nice buildings or farming/working on Food+

I hope I get accepted!

Hey I know that I am posting this quite long after its been posted and I hope i can still get accepted

IGN: OUTDATED14

Timezone: mountain time (us&can)

About You: I am 16. I like to play minecraft and play on servers. 

Why you Want to Join: I have been looking for a server that i can play on that doesn't have a abusive staff and I want to try out a small community server

What are you good at in this modpack: I'm not great at anything in modpacks but i'm good at most everything, as if I know enough to get by on most mods and other things

How often will you be on: I can probably get on every day except if I have something else to do that day

thanks if u read this I know its late.

,Outdated

IGN:Qm_23

Timezone:unknown

About you:I always loved to play on servers,because that brings the joy of making friends.

Why you want to join: I want to join,because public is all and fun. Also it can be to much for a modpack and you

get greifed a lot. Another thing is,when you make that first friend, you might want to make house together and when your done and get off the server and when you get back on and all of your work has ruined..

Your done with public stuff...I think u got my point.

How often will you be on: I get on everyday for an hour atleast

IGN: 27rozelle

Timezone: EST

About You: i'm a fairly creative person, when it comes to minecraft i like automation over appearance but i still but time and effort into the way my builds look.  I'm a bit of an insomniac so i might be on from dusk till dawn.

Why you Want to Join: i always prefer servers compared to single player, and I've recently gotten into modpacks and have fallen in love with this one

What are you good at in this modpack: i've spent most of my time on this modpack with thermal expansion, minefactory reloaded, and projectred haven't doven to far into many other mods.

How often will you be on: very often, when i discover something new i might stay on for days straight, but on the other side im kinda social so i might but leave for a day or two being with friends

IGN: FireVenom

Timezone: GMT/UTC+3

About You: I'm a calm, friendly and helpful person

Why you Want to Join: I want to play on an AotB server with a nice small community, with no griefing aand no pvp.

What are you good at in this modpack: I have a good understanding of the mods, mostly the mods with machines

How often will you be on: Probably every day for 2-5 hours

Edited by FireVenom

IGN: ghost14523

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time 

About You: 6'9 feet tall, brown hair, brown eyes, brown eyebrows, uhhh... Always wear black clothes. I guess I'm funny. I like to relax and play minecraft, and that's just it.

Why you Want to Join: I feel like playing your server because you said it was small. That's all I want, maybe also because I just started playing this mod pack and I want to get use to it.

What are you good at in this modpack: Nothing, I'm being honest.

How often will you be on: 3-6 hours a day

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:

xbulletx11

13 But Mature

Timezone:

GMT (UK)

About You:

I'm max 13 years old, prefer modded minecraft to vanilla and I play national filed hockey for England :D

Why you Want to Join:

For a small fun community to have fun and explore all the mods that forge Attack Of The B-Team, I also want a lag free server where I will not be griefed or harassed by annoying people.

What are you good at in this modpack: Building, Thermal Exspansion, Archaeology , Tinkers and Crapenters Blocks.

How often will you be on: 4-5 Days a week maybe more if hockey practice isnt on.

6-7 hour plays with a 1-2 hour break in between.