Attack Of The B-Team Server (Whitelist) (Small Community)

IGN: ZeroXDarkmist

Timezone: Central Time Zone 

About You: Im a normal 14 year old who likes video game and fair play most of the time

Why you Want to Join: because giant servers are ridiculous

What are you good at in this modpack: every thing in buildcraft and flans mod also i know a bit about every other mod. my favorite gun in flans mod is the dragunov 

How often will you be on:1 to 5 time a week for about 3 to 5 hours each day unless i get bored or someone ask me to go do some pvp on some other sever

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Yummy_TouchXD

Timezone: Mountain Time

About me: I am a girl that loves sweets, pigs, and making other people laugh. I live in America and I love to build. I get along with many different ages for example I have tons of friends that are a lot older than me but we get along just fine!

Why I want to join: I want to find a server where its private and some random hacker can't just hack my account on this server. I also want to have a server like yours that I can play on with my friend because that is the only way I can reach them :(

What are you good at in this modpack: I am really good at building like not as good as Bdubs and Keralis but I am still very good.

How much will you be on: I will be on a couple hours every other day because I have to still go to junior high and do things with my family.

• 3 weeks later...

Application

IGN: LadyIDK

Timezone:Central

About You: Eh, not much to tell, I'm a student and I'm fairly new to both minecraft and the Attack of the B-Team mod.

Why you Want to Join: I've been trying to find a friendly server to meet other minecraft people in without them killing me on the spot. 

What are you good at in this mod pack: Haven't figured out what I'm good at yet really, I'd say crafting? I mine a lot and I gather materials fairly easily to make things. I don't really know if that's something I could say I'm good at though since I'm sure everyone is.

How often will you be on: I'd be on fairly often, a few times a week certainly, and for a few hours at a time, but I can't really say when since I've got stuff to do between school, work, and family.

Application

IGN:JAVYGAMINGYT

Timezone:US

About You:I love mc mod packs and I love to build

Why you Want to Join: I would like to help this server by joining and building houses for the servers helping people with the mod pack

What are you good at in this mod pack: building with tinker's construct and using forge I need a bit help but I think it's ok

How often will you be on: I will be on every day but maybe sometimes no because of school so I will be active

IGN: frakka

Timezone: gmt+1, I guess (Italy)

About You: I'm studying physics so yeah, a mdopack for mad scientists really fits me in

Why you Want to Join: I want to be part of a small community

What are you good at in this modpack: all the vanilla stuff (I've been playing A LOT with redstone)

How often will you be on: I hope daily

Application

IGN: _Tom119_

Timezone: UTC +1

[edit: I don't know te technical name of the timezone but I live in holland

About You: Relaxed but active player.

Why you Want to Join: Me and a friend are looking for a small server with no griefing, it's hard to find that these days ;-)

What are you good at in this modpack: alot of the mods that aren't to indept, but it's not too hard to learn the new mods

How often will you be on: most of the time I can.

Edited by _Tom119_

• 8 months later...

IGN: AgentSquidbeak

Timezone: UTC (NZ)

about me: i will not use chat, but i will respond to people in some way, harmless troll, humorous

why you want to join: i would like to be on a small, unknown by many, server because there would be no griefers

what i am good at in this modpack: tinkers construct, witchery, thermal expansion

how often i will be on: whenever i have free time

IGN: c_h_i

Timezone: Central Timezone

About You: I'm an ok person, and I'm mostly laid back, unless someone offends me or another.

Why you want to join: I hate sp, and I want a good, friendly server to play on.

What are you good at in this modpack: Thermal Expansions, Tinkers, Archimedes, BOP, and Galacticraft.

How often will you be on: About 5 days a week, or the time I'm not playing CS:GO.

Edited by HMRHD
typo in the last line.

IGN: xdarkness951

Timezone: EST

About You:  I'm someone who just likes to play around with people, and make friends.

Why you Want to Join: I want to join because a small community is good, as i cannot find a small server that is friendly. I also want to make new friends.

What are you good at in this modpack: I'm well rounded in most of the mods

How often will you be on: at least 4 times on atleast a week, and 1-4 hours, depending on my schedule

Application

IGN: Fx_El3ctrify

Timezone: Pacific

About You: I like building crazy machines for really simple things

Why you Want to Join: I want to build in peace on a server with no fear of getting greifed

What are you good at in this modpack: Building

How often will you be on: approx 20 hours a week