ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [15 SLOTS] *APPLY NOW*

Fun & chill server for people that love Minecraft and wish to play this modpack with others. There will be no map resets; we believe that there’s no fun in resetting the map.

IP Address: teamnation.mcph.co

Plugins: None

Rules:

1. Most important: No rule bending; a rule is a rule, no excuses
2. Have FUN
3. RESPECT Others
- No Bullying
- No Griefing
- No Stealing
- Don’t make fun of another player’s creativity
4. Player vs. Player
- Only if both players/parties agree to battle
- Taking a killed player’s grave is not permitted
- Respect their decision if they choose not to fight
- Friends messing around and killing each other is permitted
5. Don't ask for things like TP, Op, Time set, etc. (it’s not happening, this is a survival server of fairness)
6. NO Spam
- No excessive chat entries within a certain amount of time
- Keep the cussing on the low although it’s somewhat allowed
- Don’t type anything irrelevant and unneeded
7. Advertising
- Don’t mention other servers/IPs
- Posting on YouTube is allowed

Why so many rules?
         -We want to make this a fun environment for everyone!

Consequences?
- You get 2 chances
- First time, you are warned
- Second time, you are kicked

Server Application:

In-Game Name:
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):
What DON’T you like to do:
Experience with modpack (1-10):
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)?
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?

Thanks! Hope you join us in the journey of fun and awesomeness on Attack of the B-Team!
Edited by nation630

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TreyBlazer95

Why do you want to play on this server: i want ro play with little amount of people i can trust

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): build, mine, help others if need to be helped

What DON’T you like to do: grief, raid(unless its approved)
Experience with modpack (1-10): id say 7 or 8
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? umm...... i dont know
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? charity

In-Game Name: XxSaRobz09xX
Why do you want to play on this server: The rules are fair, the server sounds fun and I've been looking for a server!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, help people and sometimes if I'm in the mood, I like to mine!
What DON’T you like to do: Steal and make others unhappy 
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Thats a hard question!
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Save up for something, not that sure?

Server Application

IGN: Booster26 (don't worry I don't cheat)

Why do you want to play on this server: The rules are great! I have been looking for a real survival server with no commands (TP, time set) and I really want to play attack of the B-Team with some other people!

What DO you like to Do: I like building with all the cool mods as well as being apart of the community.

What DON'T you like to do: Cheating 

Experience with modpack: 6-7

What's your favourite anime character: hmm... let me think about it

If you found 100 dollars on the floor what would you do with it? Donate it to worthy cause :)

Thank You

Edited by Booster26

In-Game Name: AllRoundReject
Why do you want to play on this server:Always more fun to play minecarft with people
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):Build
What DON’T you like to do: Work ;)
What's your favorite anime character: Hei (Darker Than Black)
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?: exchange it into pounds 

ign: scarfacedbrad

1. age:16 
  2. why do i want to play on this server: want to learn from other people how to use mods. and maybe do some recording for a lets play if that is allowed
  3. what do i like to do: mine, craft and tinker with new machines/tools
  4. i dont like to build buildings.
  5. experiance with modpack: 4-5
  6. favourite anime character: itachi uchiha
  7. found 100 dollars??: upgrade my pc if police could not identify owner and allowed me to keep it. 

ign: scarfacedbrad

1. age:16 
  2. why do i want to play on this server: want to learn from other people how to use mods. and maybe do some recording for a lets play if that is allowed
  3. what do i like to do: mine, craft and tinker with new machines/tools
  4. i dont like to build buildings.
  5. experiance with modpack: 4-5
  6. favourite anime character: itachi uchiha
  7. found 100 dollars??: upgrade my pc if police could not identify owner and allowed me to keep it. 

In-Game Name: jepper87
Why do you want to play on this server: I have not taken part in a server in a long time.  I am interested in having a small community of people that I can become friends with and interact with on a bteam server.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): build, mine, pvp, make a market
What DON’T you like to do: grief
Experience with modpack (1-10): 2, but I am doing a single player map and hope to learn more. I also watch generkb and bdoubleO100 on youtube.
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? I havent watched anime in a few years but I loved sasuke from naruto
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? try to find who it belong to and if I couldn't, donate it to charity

Why do you want to play on this server: I would like to be a part of a community server that is whitelisted.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Mine, Farm
What DON’T you like to do: smelt ores
Experience with modpack (1-10): 8
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)?: I do not watch :P
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?: spend half, donate the other half

I have two:

In-Game Name:burger1018
Why do you want to play on this server:  Because i want a fun B-Team server to play on
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):  Build, explore
What DON’T you like to do: Fight mobs
Experience with modpack (1-10):8
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Piccolo
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Look for who owns it

In-Game Name:mldrm
Why do you want to play on this server: for a fun mod server!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): mining, and exploring
What DON’T you like to do: craft technology stuff
Experience with modpack (1-10):7
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? goku
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? keep it

In-Game Name: birdsong67
Why do you want to play on this server: i want to be in a small group of people that i can have fun with and play minecraft together.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): i want to build. more like technical stuff
What DON’T you like to do: i dont like exploring
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Natsu from fairy tail
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? look for its owner and if i dont find him/her i would save it.

In-Game Name: ifishi
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because i love Aofbt and love making new friends so I think I will have heaps of fun.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to explore and build and crafted what the mod pack can offer.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like build massive buildings that take over a day to build. I'm not that into building things like that.
Experience with mod-pack (1-10): 7-8, I have been playing almost as soon as the mod-pack started and I play all the time.
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)?: I don't really have a favourite but anyone from Attack on titan.
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?: I would pick it up and look for anyone around to see if they dropped it but if not idk i would probably keep it or give it to my parents if i couldn't find anyone.
Thanks for your time

In-Game Name: pwnage_potato590
Why do you want to play on this server: I'm tired of massive servers where the staff couldn't care less about the average player. I want a nice, fun place where everyone is equal. I also think it would be nice to not have set rules that must be followed (sounds bad but thats the best way I could word it, read on). I like not having a plugin that blocks all pvp, its nice to be trusted and be able to trust that people won't be a dick.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, explore mods to depth, use witchery.
What DON’T you like to do: Extreme technical stuff, I don't find it fun spending days on a redstone project.
Experience with modpack (1-10): I'd say about a 6-7.
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Depends where I was tbh. If I was on a busy street and there's no way of finding the person, I'd keep it and use it as a present for myself. If it was at somewhere where people tend to come back, for example a library I'd put it in the lost and found or whatever the place has. 
Edited by Lord_snuffles

In-Game Name: ShanyeEast
Why do you want to play on this server: The server I used to play on went sour, so I'm looking for a new one, and this one seems cool!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Explore, Make funny stuff
What DON’T you like to do: Redstone
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Try to find who it belonged to.

In-game Name - AgrealSlade

Age - 21

Why do you want to play on this server? - I enjoy minecraft and decided that I want to play modded and do a series on it since the summer is here. This server looked the best in giving a chance to try out this mod pack and I got a gut feeling it would be a good place to record the series.

What do you like to do? - I'm what you call a jack of all trades, I like to build, mine, tinker with mods and ideas, test ideas out, and just have fun in general.

What don't you like to do? - To me, there is a fine line between pranking and griefing. If it takes me hours to set something up but it takes someone else five minutes to take down, that's a prank. Griefing would be where there is so much damage done that it either takes as long to take down the prank as it took to put it up or the person just gives up because either they don't wish to waste that much time fixing it or the original pranker refuses to take down the prank or fix the damages, then I would call that griefing and I don't want to grief nor cause trouble that makes people upset.

Experience with modpack - 5, if I need to relearn something or unsure about something I do research on the mod.

What's your favorite anime character? - I guess if I have to pick only 1 then it would be Motoko Kusanagi, course I do like Washu and Yomiko but the question was which one is my favorite.

If you found 100 dollars on the floor? - If its a bill like cash and no way to find out who owns it, then I would keep it and spend it on my family.

IGN: TreyBlazer95

Why do you want to play on this server: i want ro play with little amount of people i can trust

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): build, mine, help others if need to be helped

What DON’T you like to do: grief, raid(unless its approved)
Experience with modpack (1-10): id say 7 or 8
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? umm...... i dont know
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? charity

In-Game Name: XxSaRobz09xX
Why do you want to play on this server: The rules are fair, the server sounds fun and I've been looking for a server!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, help people and sometimes if I'm in the mood, I like to mine!
What DON’T you like to do: Steal and make others unhappy 
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Thats a hard question!
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Save up for something, not that sure?

In-Game Name: AllRoundReject
Why do you want to play on this server:Always more fun to play minecarft with people
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):Build
What DON’T you like to do: Work ;)
What's your favorite anime character: Hei (Darker Than Black)
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?: exchange it into pounds 

In-Game Name: jepper87
Why do you want to play on this server: I have not taken part in a server in a long time.  I am interested in having a small community of people that I can become friends with and interact with on a bteam server.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): build, mine, pvp, make a market
What DON’T you like to do: grief
Experience with modpack (1-10): 2, but I am doing a single player map and hope to learn more. I also watch generkb and bdoubleO100 on youtube.
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? I havent watched anime in a few years but I loved sasuke from naruto
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? try to find who it belong to and if I couldn't, donate it to charity

In-Game Name: birdsong67
Why do you want to play on this server: i want to be in a small group of people that i can have fun with and play minecraft together.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): i want to build. more like technical stuff
What DON’T you like to do: i dont like exploring
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Natsu from fairy tail
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? look for its owner and if i dont find him/her i would save it.

In-Game Name: ifishi
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because i love Aofbt and love making new friends so I think I will have heaps of fun.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to explore and build and crafted what the mod pack can offer.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like build massive buildings that take over a day to build. I'm not that into building things like that.
Experience with mod-pack (1-10): 7-8, I have been playing almost as soon as the mod-pack started and I play all the time.
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)?: I don't really have a favourite but anyone from Attack on titan.
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?: I would pick it up and look for anyone around to see if they dropped it but if not idk i would probably keep it or give it to my parents if i couldn't find anyone.
Thanks for your time

In-Game Name: pwnage_potato590
Why do you want to play on this server: I'm tired of massive servers where the staff couldn't care less about the average player. I want a nice, fun place where everyone is equal. I also think it would be nice to not have set rules that must be followed (sounds bad but thats the best way I could word it, read on). I like not having a plugin that blocks all pvp, its nice to be trusted and be able to trust that people won't be a dick.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, explore mods to depth, use witchery.
What DON’T you like to do: Extreme technical stuff, I don't find it fun spending days on a redstone project.
Experience with modpack (1-10): I'd say about a 6-7.
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Depends where I was tbh. If I was on a busy street and there's no way of finding the person, I'd keep it and use it as a present for myself. If it was at somewhere where people tend to come back, for example a library I'd put it in the lost and found or whatever the place has. 

In-Game Name: ShanyeEast
Why do you want to play on this server: The server I used to play on went sour, so I'm looking for a new one, and this one seems cool!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Explore, Make funny stuff
What DON’T you like to do: Redstone
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Try to find who it belonged to.

In-game Name - AgrealSlade

Age - 21

Why do you want to play on this server? - I enjoy minecraft and decided that I want to play modded and do a series on it since the summer is here. This server looked the best in giving a chance to try out this mod pack and I got a gut feeling it would be a good place to record the series.

What do you like to do? - I'm what you call a jack of all trades, I like to build, mine, tinker with mods and ideas, test ideas out, and just have fun in general.

What don't you like to do? - To me, there is a fine line between pranking and griefing. If it takes me hours to set something up but it takes someone else five minutes to take down, that's a prank. Griefing would be where there is so much damage done that it either takes as long to take down the prank as it took to put it up or the person just gives up because either they don't wish to waste that much time fixing it or the original pranker refuses to take down the prank or fix the damages, then I would call that griefing and I don't want to grief nor cause trouble that makes people upset.

Experience with modpack - 5, if I need to relearn something or unsure about something I do research on the mod.

What's your favorite anime character? - I guess if I have to pick only 1 then it would be Motoko Kusanagi, course I do like Washu and Yomiko but the question was which one is my favorite.

If you found 100 dollars on the floor? - If its a bill like cash and no way to find out who owns it, then I would keep it and spend it on my family.

Thank you for applying! All of you have been accepted!

Hmmm, I cant seem to connect, it says Connection refused:connect. After I checked with the problem on the internet, it says that the port must be closed in order to have this error. After finding this, I went onto http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and entered the IP and the port and it said that the port is closed, which also means that the server is not 24/7 server and it is only online when you are online.

If it's going to be like this, I might leave and find another server...

This is for 2 people ( we are brothers)

In-Game Name: ThePittsStop, SuperCrafta96
Why do you want to play on this server: We are brothers of mature age but unfortunately LAN doesn't work for us, we want a mature social server on which we can play together and build bases, and best of all play together.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Explore, thermal expansion, comfortable with most mods, mountain bases/witchery minions foodplus, mining and galactic-craft
What DON’T you like to do: Witchery(although I want to learn)/ PVP
Experience with modpack (1-10): 10/10, 10/10
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? We don't watch it.
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Save it together and buy A nice watch for our dad and a necklace or something for our mum and the rest donate.
Please choose us we are really nice and mature. MSG us soon :D

In-game name: lukem_

Why do you want to join this server: it sounds really friendly and I've been looking for a server whit a small community to make freinds and possibly making videos whit a few people. 

What DO you like: building basses making machines and helping others 

What DONT you like: PVP and greifing 

Expeirience whit modpack: 8/10 ( eager to learn more) 

What is your favourite ainme character: sorry dont really watch it. 

If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do whit it?: I would donate it to Madra ( an irish charity that saves dogs)  

I hope you choose me but if you think I'm to young or anything dont worry no grudges here. 

:):):):)

This is for 2 people ( we are brothers)

In-Game Name: ThePittsStop, SuperCrafta96
Why do you want to play on this server: We are brothers of mature age but unfortunately LAN doesn't work for us, we want a mature social server on which we can play together and build bases, and best of all play together.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Explore, thermal expansion, comfortable with most mods, mountain bases/witchery minions foodplus, mining and galactic-craft
What DON’T you like to do: Witchery(although I want to learn)/ PVP
Experience with modpack (1-10): 10/10, 10/10
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? We don't watch it.
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Save it together and buy A nice watch for our dad and a necklace or something for our mum and the rest donate.
Please choose us we are really nice and mature. MSG us soon :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons