ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [15 SLOTS] *APPLY NOW*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: lukem_

Why do you want to join this server: it sounds really friendly and I've been looking for a server whit a small community to make freinds and possibly making videos whit a few people. 

What DO you like: building basses making machines and helping others 

What DONT you like: PVP and greifing 

Expeirience whit modpack: 8/10 ( eager to learn more) 

What is your favourite ainme character: sorry dont really watch it. 

If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do whit it?: I would donate it to Madra ( an irish charity that saves dogs)  

I hope you choose me but if you think I'm to young or anything dont worry no grudges here. 

:):) :):)

you haev been added welcome

I moved out from town, I was thinking we would just travel from house to house by nether portals. Maybe have something set up like bdubs, generikb, chim, etc. a type of village with shops and stuff would be cool in my opinion.

I LOVE TO WATCH THEM :)

In-Game Name: JetPancake
Why do you want to play on this server: I just want a small server with nice people
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to Build and mine for the most part
What DON’T you like to do: Witchery
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Sorry, Dont Watch anime
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Charity

Server Application:

In-Game Name: Whatever711
Why do you want to play on this server: I am looking for a good AOBT server to stream on twitch.(www.twitch.tv/whatever711)
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Mine, Explore the mods, Play a little prank here or there if allowed
What DON’T you like to do: Cheat, Get stuck with lag
Experience with modpack (1-10):5-6
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Ciel (Black Butler)
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? If nobody claimed it, donate it to the shelter that was able to rescue the dog I have now.

Hope to get on the server and see all of the people on there!
              -John/Whatever711

In-Game Name: Zeuser2

Why do you want to play on this server: I can't figure out how to set up my own and I love this mod pack

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, (although I'm not that good) Mine and, Play with mods

What DON'T you like to do: Cheat, Lag and, Grief/Troll

Experience with modpack (1-10) 9 or 10/10

What's your favorite anime character (if you watch):don't watch

If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it: go to the police and see if anyone claims it, if no one does put it in savings

Hope to get on the server it would be lots of fun!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons