ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [15 SLOTS] *APPLY NOW*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the server that is hosting my server is suffering some difficulties. server is offline right now, and will be unable to play for now. Sorry for the inconvenience, i will post it in here if it is all fixed. 

You could try home hosting it with portfowarding

In-Game Name: GremreaperKD
Why do you want to play on this server: looking for a fun place to build with out someone stealing your work. 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build and mine. Build everying in the mod if i get to.
What DON’T you like to do: Haven't found anything yet. Don't like to steal.
Experience with modpack (1-10):4 Haven't got that far into it yet.
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? I don't
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? look around to see if someone is looking for some thing, then I ask what are they looking for. If not them give them the money anyway to make their day :)
Edited by GremreaperKD

• 2 weeks later...
In-Game Name: 123orikan321
Why do you want to play on this server: I like to play in small whitelisted with friendly pepoles to play with.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build factories, space station and space bases.
What DON’T you like to do: Use guns, let pepoles help me to much.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6, but always redy to learn more.
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Not watching.
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? I won't take it, don't mine so don't want it.
Edited by Amalo

In Game Name: MRawesomeSC

Why do you want to play on this server: I wanted a "modded mindcrack feel" to a server, and it looks like this is the server for that.

What DO you like to do: PVP, witchery, chopping trees, firing guns. fun pranks (to an extent).

What DON'T you like to do: mine (unless with a friend) building, anything under water.

Experience with modpack (1-10): 6 or 8.

What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? I don't watch :)

If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? depends, if it were in a library or target i would give it to the lost and found, if I were in a back ally or the side walk i would take it.

Other stuff: got a good sense of humor, mature, very nice, good with most of the mods, likes taco's.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:sluggerjv2

Experience with Modpack: 8

What I like to do: build, mine, and experiment with the mods

What I don't like to do: PvP

Favorite anime character: Don't watch it, sorry

If I found 100 dollars on the ground: return the money to its owner

Thanks

-sluggerjv2

In-Game Name: LottaLead
Why do you want to play on this server: I like the person who made this server was in the last couple
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): the etc part but i like house building..
What DON’T you like to do: sculptures
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Gene Starwind from OUTLAW star
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?: Add it to the other hundreds in my pockets cause i am a G like that..

In-Game Name:gunslinger130986
Why do you want to play on this server: Have been looking for a AOTB server for a while now, I think i will like this one.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build awesome creations
What DON’T you like to do: Grief, or Raid
Experience with modpack (1-10):8/10
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)?Don't have one.
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?Donate to a worthy cause.

• 2 months later...
In-Game Name: Tibbs41
Why do you want to play on this server: i want to play because I have never played on a survey and want to try it.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build in trusting houses and explore.
What DON’T you like to do: I  don't really know I can't think of any thing.
Experience with modpack (1-10): I have played on it for about a year. I have learned Tinkers construct, thermal  expansion, project red, necromancy, carpenters, whichtery, portals and tropicraft pretty well.
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? Totoro 
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? Depends if someone dropped it or if there is none around

In-Game Name: girlygirl1557
Why do you want to play on this server: I don't like playing all by myself
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like to fight unless I have good stuff
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5-7
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)? I don't watch anime
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it? I would either ive it to charity, or I would give it to a homeless person, OR an orphanage.

• 1 month later...
In-Game Name:reject_game
Why do you want to play on this server:i love mc and want freindly people to play with
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):mine and build bases
What DON’T you like to do:play with greifers and cheaters so this seems like a good server
Experience with modpack (1-10):7-8
What's your favorite anime character (if you watch)?dont know closest ive watched is naruto if that counts ;)
If you found 100 dollars on the floor, what would you do with it?buy airsoft guns cause thats my hobby

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons