New Hexxit Server (Looking for Potential Admins)

ArrowTheUnicorn

THE LEMONS ARMY

Welcome to the Lemons Army Minecraft Server. Although our server is still not in the perfect shape we wish it to be (I doubt we will ever be satisfied), we hope to see people join in,

create their homes, find adventures and join together to fight the most wicked of enemies.

Our server is located in Sydney NSW Australia and is hosted by gameservers. At the moment it has 20 slots available. We have staff on during most hours including overnight.

The rules are general and not too harsh and not too slack.

We have heaps of features to protect you and allow you to have fun, adventure and make friends.

Features:

Hexxit Adventure Server

Hotel Rooms for Rent To Adventurers

Item Banks

ATMs

Economy

Wage

Item Shops

Cities and Towns for people to visit on their travels (more being built)

Fresh server with loads to loot

Warps (coming soon)

Grief Prevention (golden Shovel - 100 blocks a day)

We are constantly looking for Moderators at the moment which players can apply on our forums http://madlemons.enjin.com/home

Hope to see you on our server.

-Optimushaxx aka ArrowTheUnicorn-

Edited by ArrowTheUnicorn

Well I did say it was a new server. We are getting plugins over this weekend. This is practically for people who want to put their foot in on joining our officers. We just started making an Enjin forum, should be up really soon.

Hexxit Server: 108.61.227.216:25595

Teamspeak 3 Server: austs1.gameservers.com:9641

Password:1234

• 11 months later...

I've been on the lookout for small community-based Hexxit servers. I'm hoping to make a new friend that will join me for Hexxit adventures. I have experience as an admin for a vanilla Minecraft server that, unfortunately, is no longer active. I'm interested in the offer, but I'm not sure I should take it - as much as I enjoyed being a mod, I also want to enjoy Hexxit without duty getting in the way too often. So I have a question for you: how busy do you think mods will be?

• Moderators

OP hasn't been logged here since 8th of july last year. Let's see if he's still alive...

OP, edit your server title according to the Server Guidelines.

I'll give it 5 days before locking this thread if he doesn't respond

Edit. no response. Locking thread

Edited by Munaus