AttackBTeam whitelist Server! NEW AND LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!

1. In Game Name: itzawrap

2. Age: 24

3. Experience with AOTBT: Since its release

4. Skype Name: Will provide in private

5. Personality: Laid back, Chill, Fun

6. Good at Building?: Pretty good

7. Why should you be accepted?: I am honest.  I like to play fair.  I don't like to steal, and following rules is easy for me.  I'm not a fan of creative mode because i like working for what i get.  My single player world that i started as soon as i got attack of the bteam corrupted, and i just wanna finally move from single player to multiplayer.  I think if accepted all players will have a fun time playing with me!

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional):I am 24 years old from PA, USA. I spend allot of my free time gaming.  When not gaming i'm either working or spending time with my wonderful girlfriend of 6 years.  I have been playing minecraft since 2012 when a friend showed it to me on xbox.  I didn't have an xbox at that time so i just downloaded it on PC.  Since then i have been addicted.  One day i hope to do some videos, and stream some.  I don't have much time on servers, but i have allot of time playing by myself.

9. Favorite mod in the pack:Not really sure yet, i love them all!

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist):Yes, when i can!

I, itzawrap(tatorgatorbator), have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by TatorGatorBator

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. In Game Name: ALD0003

2. Age: 14

3. Experience with AOTBT: Ive been playing since it came out the current server i was on is now down and can not be fixed.

4. Skype Name: Its either ethanaldridge or ethan.aldridge

5. Personality: Umm its hard to say my personality i mean I'm not a second person of me. Umm lets see, well i mean being a big guy (As in muscle) xD if one of my friends are having an argument and it turns into i fight ill bash up the other guy. umm I guess i don't really know anything else XD

6. Good at Building?: Yeah I'm a moderate builder I've come 1st in 2 comps and only entered 3.

7. Why should you be accepted?: Man I'm just looking for a good serve and if you don't want me I'm fine with that.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): Ahh i guess that I'm Australian

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Flans Mod/Minefactoryreloaded/projectredtransport

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affectwhitelist): i mean I'm a bit low in cash recently since i bought a new phone so i can't really donate but yeah i guess if i could yeah.

I, ALD0003, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Application:

1. In Game Name: MajorStorm

2. Age: 15

3. Experience with AOTBT: About two months of play

4. Skype Name: pm if accepted (I don't want random people trying to send me a friend request)

5. Personality: Nice, I like to have fun

6. Good at Building?: Yes

7. Why should you be accepted?: Because I want to be part of a small server community to enjoy the mod pack with. I don't like playing single player, and I don't like playing on public servers. I want a simple server with a simple goal: to have fun.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): 

9. Favorite mod in the pack: TC, IC(IC2 just made things harder), Galacticraft

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): I can't because, well, I'm 15

I, MajorStorm, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Application:

1. In Game Name: JFelixB

2. Age: 17

3. Experience with AOTBT: None, it will be the first server of AOTBT i have played on, althought i have played  (modded) minecraft for 5 years and i know every thing about the mods.

4. Skype Name: joaofelixbarbosa

5. Personality: Very friendly and joker.

6. Good at Building?: Very good.

7. Why should you be accepted?:
Because, i am an expert with the mods (need to get up to date with some actualizations, but...) and if i enjoy 5 more friends will want to came as well.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Hamsters xD

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist):

I could, but only if i speend a lot time in the server, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: Sady2k

2. Age: 20

3. Experience with AOTBT: I've been playing the modpack since its release.

4. Skype Name: morten_gordoaap

5. Personality: Very laid back and chill in general. Friendly toward everyone.

6. Good at Building?: Sure.

7. Why should you be accepted?: I'd like to finally start playing AOTBT online together with some others instead of only playing singleplayer. I'm an honest and fair guy. I'm very calm and collected and friendly to everyone. I think I'd fit perfectly on this server.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I'm from Denmark. I just graduated from high school (I guess it is..) so I have a lot of freetime thus I'd be very active on the server if accepted!

9. Favorite mod in the pack: I guess that'd be either Thermal Expansion or Tinkers' Construct. The Witchery mod is really cool as well!

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): If I'm having a great and enjoyable time, sure, why not...

I, Sady2k, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by Sady2k

1. In Game Name: FurthestJester0 AND WolfHunter356

2. Age: We are both 13 years old

3. Experience with AOTBT: I started the day I could. Wolf started a few days ago

4. Skype Name: FurthestJester0 (Wolf doesn't wanna give his out... sry)

5. Personality: Both of us are happy, and ready to follow most rules and we respect all the rules you have made for this server

6. Good at Building?: We both are decent builders, yes

7. Why should you be accepted?: We both have been looking for a week and haven't found a server we liked until now!

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I don't think so

9. Favorite mod in the pack: We both like Tinkers Construct, but I think the statues mod is the funniest thing ever

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): I can't , I'm 13 my mom wont allow that

I, FurthestJester0 and WolfHunter356, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: AddyCWebs

3. Experience with AOTBT: Played on a serer that is now closed. I also have a SP world.

4. Skype Name: I'll give that in private as it contains my real name.

5. Personality: Extrovert, love to make friends and have fun. I get into skype calls to talk and play. I like to get the community together for games and events.

6. Good at Building?: I'd say at least decent

7. Why should you be accepted?: Because I could bring a valuable contribution in optimism, fun and help for everyone, and also a lot of great play, and out-of-game fun.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I am gay xD (if rellevant). I'm also a graphic designer, so yeah, I can contribute with that.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Thermal Expansion, and lately I got into Galacticraft

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): every 1-2 months, depends on how much spare money I've left.

I, Adrian C, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: Kupo23

3. Experience with AOTBT: Average, watching Bdubs' youtube series.

4. Skype Name: Woop145

5. Personality: Easy-going, fun-loving.

6. Good at Building?: Above Average. I love me them microblocks.

7. Why should you be accepted? I've been searching for a server to play on with people who aren't going to break everything I do. (I've had bad experiences) Also, I'm a fun guy! I'm willing to help people out, and am open to suggestions towards my own projects/builds.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I am currently in summer break, just graduated high school and am attending college in August, but that shouldn't affect my playing time too much. Also, if you prank me, expect a prank back. c: Another thing, please call me Woop. I lost my previous minecraft account (woop145) due to email being lost, so I'm using another account (Kupo23) I'm more likely to respond to Woop. I live in the Eastern US, so my time zone is EST.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Archemedes' Ships or Tinkerer's Construct. I like Advanced Genetics too.

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): I would be willing, but I have no source of income currently, and am a poor (soon to be) college student. So maybe Christmas time ;D

I, ____Kupo23/Woop145____, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by Woop145

1. In Game Name: AddyCWebs

3. Experience with AOTBT: Played on a serer that is now closed. I also have a SP world.

4. Skype Name: I'll give that in private as it contains my real name.

5. Personality: Extrovert, love to make friends and have fun. I get into skype calls to talk and play. I like to get the community together for games and events.

6. Good at Building?: I'd say at least decent

7. Why should you be accepted?: Because I could bring a valuable contribution in optimism, fun and help for everyone, and also a lot of great play, and out-of-game fun.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I am gay xD (if rellevant). I'm also a graphic designer, so yeah, I can contribute with that.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Thermal Expansion, and lately I got into Galacticraft

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): every 1-2 months, depends on how much spare money I've left.

I, Adrian C, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

yeah your totally 17 i can tell from that pic you know the one with your 12 year old bro in it. oh? that u? oh ok then.

1. In Game Name: Geebie1

2. Age: 13

3. Experience with AOTBT: I've watched various original AOTBT series and followed them on my own world.

4. Skype Name: I'm not very comfortable with sharing my name as it's my actual name but if it's mandatory I will share it privately

5. Personality: Love gaming with other people, like inviting other people to my projects and Creativity is my jurisdiction

6. Good at Building?: I'd say I'm very creative and unique with my builds

7. Why should you be accepted?: Because I would contribute to the community a lot and

I like big community projects and to help people

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I'm interested in architectural work and would like to be one when I'm older. Very creative imagination.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Carpenters

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): As I'm only 13 I don't have a stable supply of money and my parents wouldn't contribute but I will contribute if and when I can.

I Geebie1, have read the rules and accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by Geebie1

1. IGN: lilroro9

2. 14

3. Experience with AOTBT: i consider myself an expert at witchery and average but somewhat good at the rest

4. Skype: PGCAbsolute

5. Personality: Gaming has always been my passion whether it be call of duty or minecraft, but i love to play with other people and build community world with friends

6. Good at building: yes i am a very good builder

7. Why should you be accepted?: i really want to help out with the server to help it be friendly and community based. i will even help with building projects if needed.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(optional): Witchery is my real passion but i do like the other mods and know good aswell

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Witchery

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): being 14 is kinda hard when it comes to asking your parents if you can donate to servers, but if ever possible i will.

I, lilroro9, have read the rules and accepted them with pride and honor

1. In Game Name: sladie_wolf

2. Age: 27

3. Experience with AOTBT: .... I'm familiar with most of the mods, but not AOTBT itself

4. Skype Name: sladie_wolf

5. Personality:  High energy, mature, team-player but also independent

6. Good at Building?: To a degree

7. Why should you be accepted?: I'm good at taking orders and getting involved.  I like to build and create, and I like to make friends and chat. 

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I'm thinking of making a Minecraft Youtube channel, even though there's already a ton of them. I like trying out new mods, creating skins, and just being awesome

9. Favorite mod in the pack: I've no idea, they're all awesome

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): If I'm able to

I, __sladie_wolf__, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Application:

1. In Game Name: FireVenom

2. Age: 14

3. Experience with AOTBT: I know the mods really well and I've played AOTBT a bit 

4. Skype Name: daniel.gansen

5. Personality: I am a pretty calm, helpful and a really friendly person, I'm also pretty mature for my age

6. Good at Building?: Not "the best" but not terrible

7. Why should you be accepted?: I am a really friendly and helpful, I would also play quite a lot on the server and I've been looking for a nice small whitelisted AOTBT server with a cool community

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I have a YouTube channel which is just there, I have made videos in the past but deleted them

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Anything related to tech such as TE and also Tinkers Construct

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): I would but I don't have a credit card and/or PayPal.

I, FireVenom, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: AllRondReject

2. Age: 26

3. Experience with AOTBT: been playing for a few months plus watch a LOT of youtube

4. Skype Name: Will PM if needed

5. Personality: OCD

6. Good at Building?: I am ok (I think) 

7. Why should you be accepted?: Why not? :D

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Witchery

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): I would be yes
I,AllRoundReject, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: SwampyJoe.

2. Age: 14 years young.

3. Experience with AOTBT: Not much, but a LOT of experience with individual mods. Thermal Expansion, Necromancy, MineFactory, Galacticraft etc...

4. Skype Name: TheLegitSwampy if you wanna add me.

5. Personality: Mature when I have to be, I like to joke around sometimes though. And I love friendly pranks.

6. Good at Building?: I'd give maybe 6 or 7 out of 10.

7. Why should you be accepted?: Because I feel I would be a good addition to the server, and lighten the mood a little.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): You can find me in most alleys in Scotland. [i'm from Scotland.]

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Hard one, but probably Thermal Expansion.

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Depends how much it would cost, if it's like £5 I can donate.

I, SwampyJoe, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Application:

1. In Game Name: cblack34

2. Age: 15

3. Experience with AOTBT: mainly just a basic understanding, of most of the mods

4. Skype Name: cblack34

5. Personality: smart, helpful, friendly

6. Good at Building?: 6 or 7 out of 10

7. Why should you be accepted?: i have been looking for a server where, what i build is not going to be destroyed

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): no

9. Favorite mod in the pack: thermal expansion (and maybe a few others)

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): I would, but i can't

I, cblack34, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name:soope

2. Age:14

3. Experience with AOTBT: my experience in AOTBT is prety good

4. Skype Name: prankmaster64

5. Personality: i wold consider myself an man who wants to finish what he start and a nice man 

6. Good at Building?:  Yes i am good at building

7. Why should you be accepted?: I should be accepted becausei could help the server and the people who are playing on it 

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I want to say that i'm not fron America an my english is not great 

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Advaced genetics

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Yes i would be interested to donate .

I, soope , have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name:

2. Age: 20

3. Experience with AOTBT: have been playing from launch

4. Skype Name: dont have skype

5. Personality: goofy/creative

6. Good at Building?: yes

7. Why should you be accepted?: i am nice and would work on making stuff to give away 

9. Favorite mod in the pack: morph

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist):

I,jamkill, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: Reasons2Live

2. Age: 14

3. Experience with AOTBT: 1 Other server ( went down ) and some singleplayer

4. Skype Name: brooke_dobby

5. Personality: Excitment-seeking/Friendly

6. Good at Building?: 8/10?

7. Why should you be accepted?: Will follow rules and anything told. Just looking for something to occupy my time while having fun.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): Love to have fun!

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Witchery, Minefactory Reloaded, and Morph

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Probably Not

I, Reasons2Live, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: HorseNanny

2. Age: wont say, but im a teenager (middle way teen)

3. Experience with AOTBT: none really. started playing yesterday, but i have watched a lot of AotBT

4. Skype Name: none

5. Personality: mature, caring, smart, always willing to help, happy go lucky :3

6. Good at Building?: moderately, i have a big imagination and thoughts, but i dont always get to TRY those thoughts...

7. Why should you be accepted?: Im mature, i follow rules, i like to have fun and i wont be too stingy, but if something happens or you get on my bad side i might snap at you.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I LOVE ANIMALS! i watch chimneyswift and his friends on their attack of the bteam server so i learn a bit more and new things to do!

I AM VERY NEW TO AOTBT (might need some help, but i have a huge imagination on builds and stuff to do!)

9. Favorite mod in the pack: witchery and thermal expansion, i have so many! i love them all! :D necromancy,

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): sadly not, parents do not allow buying things, they have a thing against minecraft especially (it "causes our computers to fry")

I, HorseNanny, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by HorseNanny

• 4 weeks later...

1. In Game Name: mineknight103

3. Experience with AOTBT: alot I have been playing since it came out in March (when i started at least)

4. Skype Name: ZEBE97

5. Personality: i like to play minecraft with a group of ppl but not a lot of ppl, i will help with the server if needed but would prefer not to and i can be a big player on the server

6. Good at Building?: yea i have even built stuff for professional servers like world of Keralis

7. Why should you be accepted?: to be honest I'm interested in this server to show some ppl what i can do and just to chill around with some good mates and i wont cause problems

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): Ive played all these mods before so i wouldn't need help and i can provide it if needed

9. Favorite mod in the pack: thermal expansion and galacticarft 

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): yea sure as long as its not a hell of alot of money lol

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons