AttackBTeam whitelist Server! NEW AND LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!

1. In Game Name: MaretMonster

2. Age: 16

3. Experience with AOTBT: Been playing and experimenting with the game since it launched

4. Skype Name: Andrewjames100

5. Personality: Good-natured, fun to play with, cool, fair, etc.

6. Good at Building?: absolutely

7. Why should you be accepted?: I'm a great builder, don't break the rules like some others, want to be a part of a real community and also want some cool people to play with

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): Think it's cool meeting new people and seeing what they can do

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Forge and Sync

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist):

When it becomes possible (financially), yes, I will be.

I, MaretMonster, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. In Game Name: noburst

2. Age: 17

3. Experience with AOTBT: moderately 

4. Skype Name: king.noburst69

5. Personality: Outgoing friendly

6. Good at Building?: Decent, made some pretty cool stuff

7. Why should you be accepted?: cause I just wanna play the game and have some fun with a small community

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I like to plant rice and my main food in b team is fried rice. My goal is to make a massive rice field with a great citadel in the middle

9. Favorite mod in the pack: openblocks

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Possibly in the future, depends on how much money i have after my paycheck

Edited by noburst6969

1. In Game Name: XxSaRobz09xX

2. Age: 19

3. Experience with AOTBT: I started playing a few months ago, before that, I played FTB for about a year so I know quite a little bit about some mods, the mod that I want to focus on the most if I get onto the server is Witchery! So watch out for me :)

4. Skype Name: I use Skype for business but if Skype is really essential for this server, I might make a separate account!

5. Personality: I can be quite friendly and helpful in the chat for the server! I love to help people out and learn from others!

6. Good at Building?: I'm a decent builder, it depends on what I am building, I tend to be better at building big builds instead of small ones!

7. Why should you be accepted?: I have been looking for a good server for months now and after reading the rules and everything on this topic, I feel that this server is very friendly and could be a good server to be on!

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I live in the UK, I am mostly on for 4-5 hours a day or sometimes all day, depends on what day it is due to work...

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Witchery or Thermal Expansion. I also like Tinkers Construct. It is hard to decide.

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Depends how much I like the server!

I, XxSaRobz09xX, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by XxSaRobz09xX

(Not my forum user...)

Application:

1. In Game Name: ThatDamnCreeper1

2. Age:14

3. Experience with AOTBT: I have played this modpack since it came out :)

4. Skype Name: noilremote

5. Personality: Nice, helpful and have a good team spirit

6. Good at Building?: Quite a bit

7. Why should you be accepted?: I am good with community :D

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): Good at playing drums

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Advanced genetics

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): If i had the money for it

I, ThatDamnCreeper1, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Application:

1. In Game Name: aidenpetrie (nickname Gad)

2. Age: 14-15

3. Experience with AOTBT: I have been on many servers, although most had very unfriendly people in the community.

4. Skype Name: wolfmaster218 (will change later, made it when I was 7)

5. Personality: risk-taking, kind, friendly, etc.

6. Good at Building?: somewhat :D

7. Why should you be accepted?: Because I can promise you I will be a great addition to this community. I will help others with problems.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): No Comment

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Tinkers Construct, tied with witchery.

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): maybe, but at the time I am short on money.

I, aidenpetrie, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: Pokechef

2. Age: 13 [Rather Mature]

3. Experience with AOTBT: My absolute favorite modpack. I research off YouTubers and Wikis.

4. Skype Name: Pokechef993

5. Personality: Outgoing, Funny, Creative

6. Good at Building?: Rather. I tend to whip up a nice looking house using Carpenter's mod and Microblocks. [i once made The Burrow in a previous server until it failed.]

7. Why should you be accepted?: I'm very unique, and you could hire me as your go-to witch.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): Never been banned. EVAR.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Witchery.

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): I cannot, but that doesn't say I'll try.

I, Pokechef, have read the rules and respect them with pride and honor

1. In Game Name: Synaxin

2. Age: 13

3. Experience with AOTBT: Quite a bit, I know how to use most of the mods

4. Skype Name: Xynarin

5. Personality: Quiet, usually keep to myself, usually neutral tempered

6. Good at Building?: Erm, nothing fancy, but functional yes

7. Why should you be accepted?: I have quite a bit of knowledge for this modpack and believe that I can help people new to the pack.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I won't do anything terrible unless it is in return to something

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Witchery, though I promise I won't curse anyone... badly and without their consent

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): I cannot, but I do hope that tis server goes well.

I, Synaxin, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

IGN: SpawnHorse

Experience with aotb: if four full enderium energy cells counts as experience then that is my expreience

Skype name: SpawnHorse

Personality: have a slight problem with everything needing to be even

Good at building: Im going to be honest, I'm moderately god at building

Why I should be accepted: I have lots of experience, and have been looking for a server for a while, and none have lived to my standards

Favourite mod: MineFactory Reloaded

Would you be willing to donate: unfortunaetely I will not be able to donate as I do not have a stable income

I accept the terms and conditions (totally didn't just tick the box without reading...)

1. In Game Name:Lootf

2. Age:14

3. Experience with AOTBT: im pretty good at it and know a couple of tips and tricks

4. Skype Name: dont have

5. Personality: mysterious

6. Good at Building?: very, i also do pixel art from time to time

7. Why should you be accepted?: because i can hopefully make the server a cooler place to be with my mysterryyyyy

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): if i didn't say yet, im mysterious

9. Favorite mod in the pack: witchcraft

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist):if i enjoy the server and i have spare money i will.

I, Lootf, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. My IGN is meerkat004

2. Personal

3. I've played AOTB for about a year now and have experience with many mods, including Witchery, Thermal Expansion, Tinkers Construct, and Advanced Portals 2.

4. Also Personal (Only will say depending on the people I meet on the server)

5. My personality is a mix of fun and serious, because I love hanging out with different people on the server, and also I would also join in in serious conversations or builds and such.

6. I am OK at building but whenever I build I would need to picture something in my mind.

7. I feel I should be accepted because I am looking for a peaceful server with not many people, but a good community. Also I am very kind and would happily help anyone and respect everyone.

8. I spend a lot of my time on a server that is fun and that I would have a good time on. I also have many friends that play AOTB and would most likely invite them.

9. My favorite mod pack so far is Witchery. Witchery has so many different items and mobs, and would keep me busy and I love that in a mod.

10. I would maybe be interested in donating depending on how much time I spend on the server, and also how much I enjoy the server, and I have read the rules and accept them with pride and honor.

Please consider my application. Thanks! :D

Application:

1. In Game Name: roostevaba123

2. Age: 16

3. Experience with AOTBT: played in a server, but didn't really get into it, probably because i was doing it alone.

4. Skype Name: karelman.xd                   made the account years ago, don't ask about the name

5. Personality: I try to get the most fun out of the stuff I'm doing

6. Good at Building?: Yes, I think so myself

7. Why should you be accepted?: Maybe because I was looking for a server and chose this one over the others and also I think I would get along with the other players and maybe build something cool together... these questions are always hard.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): Nah, maybe when I'm playing and get to know you guys

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Must be the hat mod, but at the same time the smelting mod(no idea what the real names are)

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Don't have a credit card... yet, sorry pal.

I, roostevaba123 , have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Application:

1. In Game Name: jenna0192

2. Age:11

3. Experience with AOTBT: i have had 2 servers with just close friends that i made and i have basically played it ever since it came out on technic 

4. Skype Name: mine currently got hacked but i can make a new one if i get accepted :D

5. Personality: silly, funny, loves gaming 

6. Good at Building?: yes CARPENTER BLOCKS IS LIFE

7. Why should you be accepted?:because i love attack of the bteam and i really wanna play with people and make new friends and i really wanna play on a different server than my own for once :D

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I LOVE UMMMMM GAMING AND UMMM YA LAWLLLL

9. Favorite mod in the pack:   definitely  t-construct or thermal expansion 

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): yes i would have to ask my parents but i would love to myself :D

I, _______Jenna0192 u can call me jenna_______, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

thanks soo much :3

Edited by jenna0192

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons