[1.0.10b] GIDEON [PvE/Survival][24/7][50 Slots][16+][Towny][Economy][ChestShop][Whitelisted]

You need to downgrade your client to 10b as we are not running the latest version. To do this open the technic launcher > click the cogwheel under AOTB > use version 10b and wait for it to patch.

We will only be updating to .12 when major issues like map corruption are solved

- Vex

In Game Name: MK_TODD
~Age: 17
~Skype Name (can be sent in a private message for privacy!):  I'd rather give my Skype in a private message if i was to get on the server
~Country of residence: England
~How familiar are you with Attack of the B-Team and Modded Mine craft?: I'm very familiar with attack of the b team because ive played it for multiple hours and ive watched a lot of tutorial videos and the official attack of the b team servers 
~What types of builds do you usually make?:i don't make a specific build i try to make something new every time normally due to what i actually need at the time and what is practical for me at that particular time but near to getting powerful on the server i start to build big builds which i'm very dedicated to 
~How active will you be on the server?: i will try to be as active as i can be but i will have school and also work to deal with and i might not be able to make time on some days but i should be able come on everyday unless something pops up last minute
~Have you read and accept the rules?: yes
~Have you played on any servers before, if so why did you leave?: yes ive played on a few with friends but the servers had a lot of downtime and they lagged a lot so it ruined the experience and i just lost interest because of internal problems 
~You get pranked by another member of the server, how do you respond?: laugh it off and later prank them back 2 times harder
~You accidentally let your nuclear reactor run for too long and it blows up all of your things, what do you do?: cry,learn,retry because it would of been my fault i'd be better with it because it was my own fault but if it was because of someone else id be very annoyed but i'd still keep my cool
~About you?: i very much enjoy making people laugh, i have a lot of building inspiration through builders such as keralis and bdubs i also like watching woofless lets play on attack of the b team as he is a noob to mod packs and its fun to watch someone who has no clue what to do which everyone who has ever delved into a large modpack understands unless they do a lot of prior research . thanks for reading my application i hope i can be accepted and join this server as it seems like a perfect server to help people with less knowledge and for certain parts i can be assisted as well thank you.

MK_TODD

In Game Name: meverton99
Skype Name: jacob.hallam
Country of residence: England
How familiar are you with Attack of the B-Team and Modded Minecraft?: I have a good all round knowledge with Attack of the B-Team and know how to use most mods on it. 
What types of builds do you usually make?: Houses,factorys,shops,food shops
How active will you be on the server?: Mostly everyday if I can
Have you read and accept the rules?: Yes
Have you played on any servers before, if so why did you leave?: The server died down, everyone left and I thought it was best if I did to
You get pranked by another member of the server, how do you respond?: Prank them back, but better ;)   
You accidentally let your nuclear reactor run for too long and it blows up all of your things, what do you do?: My fault, my responsibility but I'd laugh for being so stupid ;) 
About you?: I watch a lot of youtubers, BlueXephos, SkyDoesMinecraft, Chimneyswift11, XRPMX13 and a lot more

~In Game Name:Killkeenny21
~Age:16
~Skype Name (can be sent in a private message for privacy!): private for now
~Country of residence: Nottingham
~How familiar are you with Attack of the B-Team and Modded Minecraft?:Most Mods Yes
~What types of builds do you usually make?:Houses Barns Underground Base's Sea Base's
~How active will you be on the server?:All the time expect sleep/eating and bathroom
~Have you played on any servers before, if so why did you leave?:Yes- because I like servers where people can't destroy my stuff.
~You get pranked by another member of the server, how do you respond?:If it is stealing I would kill them.. they burn my house ... I would do the same....... they place blocks in my house then tell them to clean it up...
~You accidentally let your nuclear reactor run for too long and it blows up all of your things, what do you do?:Rage but start over
~About you?:(This should include, Your inspiration for builds, YouTubers you enjoy, if you make YouTube videos, and maybe some personal attachments if you deem it necessary.) Movies, games, Tv ..........      The creatures, Playthegame, Ngtzombies, rooster teeth, video games, Vanos Gaming and Dan............. I have made 6 youtube videos on cod WAW zombies.......

~In Game Name:Killkeenny21
~Age:16
~Skype Name (can be sent in a private message for privacy!): private for now
~Country of residence: Nottingham
~How familiar are you with Attack of the B-Team and Modded Minecraft?:Most Mods Yes
~What types of builds do you usually make?:Houses Barns Underground Base's Sea Base's
~How active will you be on the server?:All the time expect sleep/eating and bathroom
~Have you played on any servers before, if so why did you leave?:Yes- because I like servers where people can't destroy my stuff.
~You get pranked by another member of the server, how do you respond?:If it is stealing I would kill them.. they burn my house ... I would do the same....... they place blocks in my house then tell them to clean it up...
~You accidentally let your nuclear reactor run for too long and it blows up all of your things, what do you do?:Rage but start over
~About you?:(This should include, Your inspiration for builds, YouTubers you enjoy, if you make YouTube videos, and maybe some personal attachments if you deem it necessary.) Movies, games, Tv ..........      The creatures, Playthegame, Ngtzombies, rooster teeth, video games, Vanos Gaming and Dan............. I have made 6 youtube videos on cod WAW zombies.......

Thank you for your application to become a member on our whitelisted server, but after consideration we will be rejecting you for the time being. Simply on the basis that we don't feel that you took the application seriously.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a server that fits your requirements in the future :)

- Chau

IGN: shnitzel704

Country of residence: The US (Indiana)

How familiar are you with Attack of the B-Team and Modded Minecraft: Actually, I don't have much experience with AOTBT itself, but a lot of the mods in the pack I have experience with, like Thermal Expansion, Tinker's Construct, Tropicraft, etc. just from using other mod packs and watching YouTube videos. Although mods like Flan's and Witchery are complete strangers to me, I'm sure I can use wikis and NEI to help me out.

What types of builds do you usually make?: I myself am pretty terrible at building, but if I spend enough time on builds I can normally figure out how to make it look right. To answer the question, I really only build when making bases/farms etc.
How active will you be on the server?: Depends on what I have going on. Usually I can spend a few hours online a day, but not all of it will be dedicated to the server. The reason I don't have very long is because of my parents.

Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes I have read them, and I accept them.

Have you played on other servers before, if so why did you leave?: If you mean AOTBT servers, I was playing on 1 other, until I started glitching into the void and losing everything constantly due to lag.

You get pranked by another member of the server, how do you respond?: I would figure out who it was, then think of a way to get them back.

You accidentally let your nuclear reactor run for too long and it blows up all of your things, what do you do?: Assuming I build a nuclear reactor for whatever reason, I would assess the damages, make sure I didn't royally screw my self over, then try to rebuild.

About me: My name is Christian, but just call me Chris. Although I am only 14, I can be really mature when I need to be. I have a dark sense of humor, but I'll make sure to keep it at a minimum. People usually call me the smart kid, although I try not to brag ;). In my spare time, I hang out with friends or lock myself in my room and watch TV or YouTube videos, although that's not really the best use of my time. The main reason I wanted to join the server in the first place was to have a friendly community to be a part of, instead of 500 slot server with raiders and griefers galore. I am very creative, and tend to use my imagination to keep myself entertained when I'm bored. Like I said, I know I'm not 16, but hopefully you'll at least consider me.

~Chris

Welcome to the server Chris your application has been accepted :)

---------- Server recruitment is now on hold ----------

Any applications posted below this will only be considered when we open for further recruitment

- Vex

Administrator of Gideon

MK_TODD & Meverton99 have been banned from the server for ignoring the rules.The use of abusive language will not be tolerated nor will continuing to lie when asked about it by an admin who has read the chatlogs nor will exploiting parts of the advanced genetics mod to kill someone on a non pvp server.

We hope you find another server that is more lenient on rules but we are not.

- Vex

don't go to white list on this server if you accidentally break one rule you get banned the owners have insanely stupid logic if you do absolutely any pvp that's bannable even if it was dropping lava on someone or using one of the mod packs, the best part is i got banned because i killed my friend meverton99 on the server and he was OK to let me do it because we wanted to test something on the server, also the owners have banned advanced genetics because of the ghast gene where you can use fireballs so instead of banning the one gene they ban the whole pack, the server was fun im not going to lie but it was only fun when the owners weren't on they severely ruin the experience and game play because they are just too opinionated that they are always right no matter what happens they just cant take a joke when it is needed. also with the towny plugin they have on the server you can only build in the land where you have claimed which at max is 16 chunks which makes the builds very restrictive, i understand that by making it unable to pvp and use pvp items they are wanting to create a building server where you go and showcase what you can build without the fear of being killed by pvp but by having the towny plugin it means you cant do that because if you build in the wilderness then it all gets deleted and they contradict themselves, also i guarantee if you search other swear words on your chat log such as fu** then i know for a fact that some will pop up as ive seen chau personally swear in the server even though he is against it and calling someone a fag rat is not swearing at them i'd like to add, the owners need be a lot more willing to forgive seen as there is like 4 active players and you just banned 2 of them, me for calling another player a fag rat which i apologized for at a later date, and then meverton99 i really don't know why you banned him because he did nothing wrong apart from being a friend it seems extremely un fair to ban him because he was just being a loyal friend to me, you need to change your rules to no friends allowed if he stays banned. anyway have fun everyone else on the server you are all cool dudes apart from maverick who is and always will be a fag rat, and the two owners who just cant take a joke and make the server a lot less serious

MK_TODD

Hello, this is my application to join your server. I've been told that your server is fun and has a good environment. I hope that though I'm younger than required you will consider me for being a member of your server, I am mature though. Thank you.

~ IGN: Destroyo_0

~Age: 14

~Skype name: *Private, I can add you*

~Country of residence: Canada

How familiar are you with Attack of the B-Team and Modded Minecraft?: I am fairly familiar with AOTBT and modded MC and enjoy playing with others using mods.

~What types of builds do you usually make?: Most of my builds focus on a certain thing and between Mods and Minecraft theres a lot to do. I also tend to make things like, castles, medieval, hi-tech and other things I like.

~How active will you be on the server?: Well, I can dedicate quite a lot of time to one certain thing, if this server proves to be as good as I hear then I will probably each day for a few hours, if now I'll check in on my things once a day.

~Have you read and accepted the rules?: Yes, and even though being pranked isn't my favorite thing being able to prank back will be fun. The other rules are basic and are usually expected and I am clear with them.

~Have you played on servers before, and if so why did you leave?: I've played on many servers before, including modded servers, and love to play with others

and share my creations. I usually leave servers due to many things such as;

-Bad community. Staff or players are incapable of even carrying a conversation let alone being a community.

-Lack of things to do. Like on a prison server, you eventually run out of things to do. I personally like to progress, making servers were I've accomplished everything

~You get pranked by another member of the server, how do you respond?: If I got pranked by another member, I would first find out who did it, create a master plan to get them back ( without grief, damage or hurting someone ) and then prepare as I probably am going to get pranked again.

~You accidentally let your nuclear reactor run for too long and it blows up all of your things, what do you do?: Rebuild. As much as I probably won't use a nuclear reactor but if I do and it destroys my things I will rebuild and hopefully get help from friends, as I would help them.

~About you?: What can I say. I suppose the best way to describe myself if... dedicated. When I want to do something, it gets done. This trait is great if you make friends with my as even though I don't have to, I push myself to help my allies. But my enemies, oh my enemies, they are not as lucky. However I don't make enemies easily. I also am a big fan of teamwork, it just makes thing so much easier.

And even if you just read this last sentence, words aren't worth a cent of your trust without anything to back them up, so let me show you that I can help your community. Let me show you that I am a link that will help hold the server together. Thank you for reading my application and taking the time to consider me to be a member on your server.

-Referred to by Andrewb909

Chau, Vexed, we don't remove posts like mr. todd's here because we'd rather you defend your own server rather than sweep it under the rug.

Especially with ones as bad as this. I mean c'mon, the guy's practically begging for someone with a 4th grade education to write circles around him. He's atleast top 5 for the longest run on sentence on the entire forum, and his argument (or atleast what I could skim before the headache it gave me became blinding) is so full of holes you could strain pasta with it.

• 2 weeks later...

~In Game Name: DTDarkFire
~Age: 16
~Skype Name: dtdarkfire
~Country of residence: US of the A
~How familiar are you with Attack of the B-Team and Modded Minecraft?: I am familiar with the mods in the pack while the pack itself is relatively new to me
~What types of builds do you usually make?: Underground labs, powerplants, a lot of science/tech stuff.
~How active will you be on the server?: Around 1 to 3 hours a day (can change on weekends)
~Have you read and accept the rules?: I have read and accepted thy rules
~Have you played on any servers before, if so why did you leave?: I have and  I left them because they are too laggy or don't have the right community for me
~You get pranked by another member of the server, how do you respond?: Laugh it off. Unless  of course it broke any of the rules then I would report it to the admins or moderators
~You accidentally let your nuclear reactor run for too long and it blows up all of your things, what do you do?: Get more stuff so I can do it again
~About you?: Well, I'm in JROTC (Junior Reserved Officer Training Corps) and I like building. I hope to be an architect in my future life. I like being with other people and conversing usually but sometimes I will just tend to myself. I usually like outdoorsy kind of stuff and remodeling/renovating things. I do watch YouTube but not usually for minecraft (not interesting or just kind of immature to me) I can have a dark gruesome sense of humor as well that can have an acquired taste. 

Thank you for reading my application I hope you accept me into your server 

~DTD

In Game Name: ZombieJesus14
~Age:19
~Skype Name (can be sent in a private message for privacy!): greg.price147 
~Country of residence:Canada
~How familiar are you with Attack of the B-Team and Modded Minecraft?: very familiar 
~What types of builds do you usually make?: anything i can think of at that time
~How active will you be on the server?: very active, mutiple times a week
~Have you played on any servers before, if so why did you leave?: i have been on servers before but i get griefed and raided so i quit because i spent days getting everything ready and then its gone
~You get pranked by another member of the server, how do you respond?: i respond with prank on them
~You accidentally let your nuclear reactor run for too long and it blows up all of your things, what do you do?: i rebuild everything and try again
~About you?:(This should include, Your inspiration for builds, YouTubers you enjoy, if you make YouTube videos, and maybe some personal attachments if you deem it necessary.) i enjoy generikb, bdouble0100, guude. i would love to get into making youtube videos but i dont really know how to start so i havent tried it yet

thanks for reading my application :D

• 3 months later...

IGN: keegankennedi

AGE: I am 15 (BUT I am mature and will prove it if needed.)

SKYPE NAME: minezlover

I am pretty familiar with AOTB and any unfamiliar mods I can figure out.

I usually make medieval and underground builds, but I also just make random stuff.

I will be pretty active on this server, but more on the weekends.

I have read and accepted the rules

I have not played on other private servers before

If I was pranked by another member I would clean up and then prank them back

If I had my nuclear reactor run too long I would, for starters, keep it away from others stuff. If it exploded I would scavenge 

for anything that was left and relocate.

I am a fun, lovable person who gets along with others. I love being part of communities and having fun with others. My favorite youtubers are mainly the Mindrackl team. I would just love to join this community because this seams like it would be amazing.