Small private server

DrSardjoe

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to contact this guy through skype, he simply didn't respond for hours then when he responded with "oh hey" I asked about joining the server and he just removed me.

Good luck if you want to join the server with this kind of owner.

M0DXx,

I have been very busy the last two days. I haven't had any time to check on the server. So when I did, I saw your message and replied "oh hey". As I was typing what you should do next in order to join us, you said "finally o-o" or something like that. That just hit a bad string, I don't want impatient or intolerant people on my server.

That was not the conversation had on my side, take a look at this:

[14:23:24] Moss: Heyo
[14:30:06] Moss: You there?
[15:28:30] Moss: Well ok then
[17:47:09] Moss: Dude, you there yet?
[18:16:23] DrSardjoe: oh hey
[18:16:41] Moss: That took a while ._.
[18:17:09] Moss: So... the server?

*You removed me here*
[18:21:27] Moss: Alright then...

Note how the time stamps show gaps of up to 2 hours, I was gladly waiting for you, thinking you might have work or something until quite late, then you respond with "oh hey" I ask about the server and you remove me...

Looking over this, forget my request to join the server. I have had plenty of awful owners on servers I've been on before, I do not want to deal with another. If you take one little side comment, exaggerate it into me being impatient and completely make up something about me being intolerant I genuinely do not want to be under you. Ever.

Furthermore, you calling me intolerant is heavily ironic, because I'm tolerating waiting about 4 hours for your ass, then you can't tolerate a little side comment with no meaning, THAT'S intolerance, so don't call me intolerant you hypocrite.

Haha alright dude, have it your way. I know how the situation is and it's unfortunate for it to have come to this point.

However, you should know that I'm not an "afwul owner" if you will. I have plenty of people to back for me and besides 4 hours isn't an awful long time.

I was out all day at the garage for a flat tire and now I have a discussion with some guy I don't even know. Gotta love life ;)

Haha alright dude, have it your way. I know how the situation is and it's unfortunate for it to have come to this point.

However, you should know that I'm not an "afwul owner" if you will. I have plenty of people to back for me and besides 4 hours isn't an awful long time.

I was out all day at the garage for a flat tire and now I have a discussion with some guy I don't even know. Gotta love life ;)

That ModXx guy is completely right, he definitively is a little impatient but no normal person just removes someone because that person said "that took a while" obviously meaning nothing of it. Maybe you're not a bad owner but you sure as hell are the overly-sensitive annoying type and that's part of what a bad owner is. Also you still have this post as if its a tekkit lite server when it isn't, why don't you be a good owner and change that. And don't go around telling people how good of an owner your friends say you are, no one gives a damn, that's the type of thing you'll have to prove and frankly you ain't doing such a swell job at it.

That ModXx guy is completely right, he definitively is a little impatient but no normal person just removes someone because that person said "that took a while" obviously meaning nothing of it. Maybe you're not a bad owner but you sure as hell are the overly-sensitive annoying type and that's part of what a bad owner is. Also you still have this post as if its a tekkit lite server when it isn't, why don't you be a good owner and change that. And don't go around telling people how good of an owner your friends say you are, no one gives a damn, that's the type of thing you'll have to prove and frankly you ain't doing such a swell job at it.

Wait, this isn't a tekkit lite server? So this was all a huge waste of my time? Thanks so much Sardjoe...

Also yeah, I forgot to mention the main part is that you don't just remove someone without saying anything, especially over something this small.

Edited by M0DXx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...