New B team server

Starting a new B-team server, looking for mature players. I would prefer you be over the age of 20, but exceptions will be made for anyone I feel is mature enough. I would also prefer to have a few people on the server at almost all times, I don't have a set schedule so I have a tendency to play at random times.

I'll start off with a little about me; I am an easy going 20 year old, from the US, love minecraft, and I am on quite often. Also I don't have an immense amount of experience with this mod, about 12 hours.

The server will be 24/7 so anyone from any region is welcome to join. No mod experience needed.

Now tell me a little bit about you:

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.)

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.)

How often you'll be playing: 

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.)

and last but not least, IGN:

Thanks, have a great day.

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.) 17 yes i am still a teen but i will say im very mature for my age i do have my life planned out when i get out of high school and im a serious type i like people to take me serious and not play around when not its not appropriate, im looking for a mature group of people to play with and ive always have hung around people that are way older then me than hang with people that are my age 

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) ive played over alot with these mods very well known with them

How often you'll be playing: i play frequently since working hasn't started for me yet so i am on alot

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.) I'm from Wisconsin right in the fox valley not the perfect place but it will do

and last but not least, IGN: Brutalgreg ( yes my name is Anthony but its my gamer tag that my dad had and i inherited it when i was younger)

age: 10 I'm nice and I'm like a joker ps. Don't Judge me!

Exp. lots of normal And Attack of the Bteam (been playing since out for pre payers

I'm from Round rock Texas.

IGN: patkicu

p.s I'm a girl

Personality: I tend to be humorous at most times, but I tend to get serious with my projects in B-Team ( *Cough* Galacticraft *Cough* ) I enjoy messing around with numerous mods when bored, which I do get bored quickly when I have nothing to do. I am always up to most plans and challenges of sorts.

Experience: I've been playing B-Team for a few months now, I got most of it down but I still have trouble with a few mods. As for vanilla Minecraft, about two years.

Where I'm from: United stated, Illinois ( Central Timezone )

IGN: Arceus12234

Age~16 Personality: I'm very humorous, nice, and easy going. How ever I'm mature and would love to play on the server and start a channel with you guys. Experience: I have been playing Attack Of The B Team for about 2 months now and I love it, it is such a great mod pack! I have been playing Vanilla Minecraft for about 3 years now. Skype:Mxssproductions Where I'm From: Canada IGN:Mxss Thanks ~Mxss

Now tell me a little bit about you: I am a very friendly person. I am currently attending a music school in Croatia!. I really love to help out those in need.

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.) I am 15 years old. I am a optimist/realist (If that makes any sence) I really love small communities with a lot of friendly people who are willing to help each other. I was raised not to hate, not to discriminate anyone because of their race/gender/age or anything else.

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) I played FTB quite a bit in 2013. I stopped because school kicked in :/ I've played a couple of hours of Attack of the B-Team and i think i got the hang of it!

How often you'll be playing: I will be playing pretty much every day, since it's summer :D

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.) I am from Croatia, Europe!

IGN:MrLowie321 (I prefer to be called as "Lowie") 

Edited by MrLowie321

Age:  19 (20 next April). I'm a pretty chill guy, just like to laugh. I typically won't go out of my way to start a conversation, but I do enough talking to keep things at least somewhat interesting. I like to goof off, but I can be mature when necessary, and am usually pretty good about knowing what boundaries to cross.

Experience: I've been messing around with the pack for about two weeks now, learning new things everyday.

How often you'll be playing: I typically play two or three times daily for 1-4 hours at a time.

Where you are from: South Carolina, USA

and last but not least, IGN: Chrill21

Type of Person: i am a calm guy and nothing can realy upset me. even if you are mean to me i wont ever be angry.

im pretty lazy and slow to discripe it the best.

Experience:

attack of the b-team: i played it for 5 minuts and it just looked amazing. i feld in love with the new bioms and

its a lot diffrend then tekkit wich i played a long time ago. Im very exited to play it on a server.

generally minecraft: I started playing minecraft in alpha and since then i pretty much only played vanilla and

became better and better in playing. im pretty good at building and redstone.

How often you'll be playing: 

depends on school. in the week 2-3 hours per day and on the weekend up to 10 hours per day

Where you are from:

im from germany and this is my school english so please excuse the writing erros.

kleingibbon

and last but not least, IGN:

main account: gibbon23 2.account: dasgibbon

Edited by gibbon23

Exp: I was a mad scientist for about a month on an old AOTBT server( which unfortunately shut down). Made a cool germanic castle, underground lab, village of abominations......other generic whackjob things.

How often I'll be playing: Truly depends on the time I have to get on....typically in the first month of the server I'll be on quite often.....almost too much sometimes...then if the servers still up and running I space myself out a bit, see what new projects i can come up with.

Where I'm from: virginia

IGN: demon1103

Experience: Enough to enjoy the each mods

M-T 2-4 hours Friday 4-8 Saturday 4-8 Sunday depends after church

Where you are from: Florida US

and last but not least, IGN: nytmaster

Real Life Job--   Field Tech for Dell
Also can you add my wife of 28 and my brother inlaw of 18 would like to play too...

There in games names are

Ladynytmaster -- Wife

same for IGN for both

Dark_Nyt -- Brother Inlaw

Edited by Nytmaster

Age:  Im 14 and im a nice modest sportive funny guy (thats what people say atleast)

Experience: ive been playing this since it was a public modpack

How often you'll be playing: 2-3 hours a day until schoools starts 1-2

Where you are from: CANADIA!!! EHH(Canada)

and last but not least, IGN:Legendrixx

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.)15, I am a person who is all about competition (since I play sports), but is a very nice and calm person with a good sense of humer.

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) I have been playing this mudpack since the begging.

How often you'll be playing: It will depend on the day because I have baseball games some days.

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.) U.S. Mountain time

and last but not least, IGN: TheCantStopMe

Thanks for considering, Jakob

Edited by CantStopMe

Now tell me a little bit about you:

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.) 15, i am a easy guy who is mature and doesn't like people who are un mature and that have no self respect for others. i hope i get into this server because it sounds fun and it has people who are actually mature. 

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) my experience with this modpack is about a day because i started yesterday with my friend who told me it was a fun modpack.

How often you'll be playing: my parents are divorced so ill be able to play on Wednesdays and thursdays and every other weekend, but i am taking a 2 week vacation to my beach house on the 12 so i wont be able to play, also i am going with FurthestJestor0. 

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.)US connecticut

and last but not least, IGN: WolfHunter356

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.) 13, I know that's young and stuff but I feel that I should still be accepted into this server. Why? Because I am a kind and fun person who respects rules and all staff and i have also been told i am very mature for my age, and i do believe it. All my friends IRL do stupid stuff and im the one who knows ow to stop and say no.

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) Since the day this pack came out ive been playing it and watching people play it

How often you'll be playing: A LOT But I have a 2 week vacation coming up on the 12th... (With WolfHunter, We friends and would be together most of the time)

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.) Massachusettes

and last but not least, IGN: FurthestJester0 (Ben Underwood)

Hope to see you later :)

~Jester

Hello xxxnano, I looked over your post, but I do not see anything signifying why your server is any different from the potential 400+ other threads looking for people. What makes you and your server unique? What do you want to see in your players? While your "sign-up form" asks for information that may help benefit you figure out if they are a good fit, why should some of these people take the time posting a request if they have no idea if they'll be accepted or not before even posting? I personally feel a good server thread should really include some information about you as the host, that helps set-up your personality, goals, and planned events so others who want to join can see that you care about running a community based server as well as see if there is actually anything they may be able to help with or might be interested in doing besides being just another server they could potentially join to do whatever they wanted.

Hello xxxnano, I looked over your post, but I do not see anything signifying why your server is any different from the potential 400+ other threads looking for people. What makes you and your server unique? What do you want to see in your players? While your "sign-up form" asks for information that may help benefit you figure out if they are a good fit, why should some of these people take the time posting a request if they have no idea if they'll be accepted or not before even posting? I personally feel a good server thread should really include some information about you as the host, that helps set-up your personality, goals, and planned events so others who want to join can see that you care about running a community based server as well as see if there is actually anything they may be able to help with or might be interested in doing besides being just another server they could potentially join to do whatever they wanted.

First of all, I would like to say I love the "avatar". Thank you for asking those questions and taking the time to show some interest. 

I must say, I don't have anything specific I would like to see in my players other than maturity and respect for each-other. The majority of "applicants are allowed to join, everyone has a place here. It may be a small community but it's one that many of us have come to love. I have spent a very obsessive amount of time to make this server what I hoped it could be. We're not there yet but we're closer every day. It isn't that my server is "unique" nothing on this earth can truly take that title anymore except that people that are on it. That's all that is different, the people, and believe me they are the reason my server is worth joining. Although you signify "doing whatever they wanted" as a bad thing I would like to wholeheartedly disagree with you. That's the genius of it! You get to do whatever you want! Once again everyone is welcome, I only ask they be mature and respectful. The applicants I don't accept are those I feel are too young, and only for their own benefit as this is a rather "adult" server. 

As for my goals, personality, and planned events; I am decent guy with a full time job and rent to pay I'm sure the majority can relate, I love minecraft, and I love my community. Anything else you want to know about me you can find out anytime, just join! It's not jail, everyone is welcome to come try us out. No hard feelings if it isn't for you. My goals are simple enjoy spending time playing with friends and new acquaintances alike, you're welcome to build an elevator that goes into the sky and through to the nether, and we'll help you anytime! As for planned events, I don't run anything so scheduled. If you want to round up a bunch of people and go fight something or play a mini-game you can do it anytime, there are always people on and willing to go adventuring. 

Whelp that's the server in a nutshell, I hope this answered any questions you and the general populace might have had, and if not let me know! I'll answer any question you have. Once again thank you for taking the time out of your day to show some interest.

-Ace aka Nano aka Dominic.

Edited by xxxnano

Age:  Currently 17, but I wouldn't consider myself an immature teen. I'm not quite sure what else to say, but I can take a joke, and am always looking for some sort of community project, as getting to know and build with the community is my favourite part of small servers like this one.

Experience: I'm fairly familiar with a lot of the mods, but there's bits and pieces of some mods that I have no clue what to do with, and I haven't looked into a couple of mods in the AOTBT mods like QCraft. That said, it's nothing a quick look at a wiki can't help. Been playing Vanilla Minecraft since around Beta 1.3, if that matters.

How often you'll be playing: Quite a bit, I'm on my summer vacation and I've been hoping to find a nice modded community to binge Minecraft on.

Where you are from: Ireland.

and last but not least, IGN: Toxicstein            

Thanks! 

Edited by Toxicstein_

Age: I just turned 16, i really love community projects like hermitcraft. I love building en i'm really looking forward on playing on this server.

Experience: I played on a much bigger server before, so most mods for me are pretty familiar, a few mods like galacticcraft a havent looked into, but i know the basics.

How often will i be playing: I have now summer vacation so very often.

Where do i come from: I'm form the Netherlands, so i wont be playing tonight because i'm watching the soccer team win from Brazil ;)

IGN: Jipolie01 (by the way: I'm a girl :))

like to hear your answer :)