New B team server

Age:  I'm 18, I am a pretty chilled dude nothing really bothers me and i like to build when im on mc or on any other version of it

Experience: not much experince i only started the other day joined a whitelisted server but no one is ever on so im looking for one with actual players

How often you'll be playing: i'm on as often as i can be usually quite busy with work and seeing the lads 

Where you are from: im from the south of the UK

and last but not least, IGN: redJester19

Age:  38 (kids got me addictted, they won't be playing though)

Experience: been playing AOTBT mods since about mar or apr, pretty eperienced with it as a whole better at tinkers/thermal and minefactory only played on one other whitelisted server, just hardly ever had anybody on mostly enjoyed it though

How often you'll be playing: an hour or 2 every day and alot on the weekends

Where you are from: South Dakota

and last but not least, IGN: Maxtor21

Age: 14, im pretty chill but i do like to play pranks using stuff like witchery but i consider myself mature because im not gonna cry and whine if i die or someone does something mean to me. i can take a joke and hope others can too. 

Experience: I have been playing AOTBT for about 4 weeks but i did lots of research before i got into it so i am well experienced.

How often you'll be playing: I play any chance i get but i usually play for about 3 to 4 ours a day then i take a break and come back

Where are you from: Arkansas

and last but not least, IGN: lilroro9

Edited by TheNightOwl

• 2 weeks later...

Age: 17 but i am very mature because i was planing to serve in the military but very sadly wasn't able to(and would not like to talk about it), plus i am going to take a test to become a court officer, so you know i am very mature.

Experience: i have just downloaded the mod

How often I will be playing: i will be playing as much as i can every day

Where you are from: New York

IGN: Dback65

Edited by Dback65

Hi!

I would love to join your server! :)

I'm 29, female. Living in Malta ( a tiny Island in the south of Italy) but I'm originally German.

I've been playing Minecraft since about a year and came across Bdubs, Genny and Co. Ever since I've been following them and playing Attack of the B-Team since about 3 Month.

Well my experience level is not very high but I'm getting by and would love to meet people and play together with them.

I'm a nurse, so it can happen that I won't be playing every day but every other day for sure.

I have skype but no clue what IGN is haha.

Hope to hear from you :)

We are two 25 year old danish guys that would like to apply together. We have been playing FTB Monster on our own server but started to feel lonely and lacking in hardware capacity, so we are looking for a mature community server to play with. We both have a great deal of experience with modded minecraft, mainly FTB though, so Attack of the B.Team is a whole new experience for us..

Now tell me a little bit about you:

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.) 25

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) Plenty of experience with FTB and modded minecraft, but I'm all new to attack of the b-team, aside from watching the mindcrack team's LP. I have some experience with server play.

How often you'll be playing: 4-5 times a week. 

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.) Denmark. 

and last but not least, IGN: Ravneravn

Age:  (If younger than 20 please explain your personality type.) 25

Experience: (Like I said before, not very important.) I have experience with the FTB Monster pack, no experience with other modpacks though. I've been doing a lot of technical and aesthetic builds, but I'm now looking for some adventure gaming.

How often you'll be playing: At least every other day.

Where you are from: (Also doesn't matter much, but fun to know.) Denmark

and last but not least, IGN: Lucky_Duke

Experience: Roughly 3-4 months, I've gotten hooked on the genics mod and building.

How often you'll be playing: roughly a good coupl hours a day

Where you are from: Michigan

and last but not least, IGN: CherryAssassin1