[3.1.2] enopiacraft [24/7][15 slots] private server , no banned items

Moffobr3

Hi there,

Applying for myself and my housemate.

IGN: Hokuten69 & Mattdemrocks69

I have a lot of experience, and Matt is learning the game as I teach him :). We'd love to come join your server! I hope to teach him the ropes in a fun & safe enviroment,

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What would be your goal?
Well, depends. I usually start out with some sort of lab and do stuff and build gadgets, but sometime I may decide to construct a factory complex.

Why should we whitelist you?
Because I think I would be a useful addition to the community. While I don't know much about ComputerCraft, RedPower computers, advanced wiring, and some of the more obscure mods, I'm no noob, and won't be begging for questions every second. I also have been looking for servers like this for ages, but the few that are posted get ignored by their makers after the first few whitelists, and I'm hoping to find a nice, quiet server in which to settle down without huge spans of depleted landscape from 40some players and without some sort of factions war going on and just do science and magic. :D

IGN: ThuBioNerd

1. 16

2. What would be your goal on the server?; To create most machines, build massive projects, possibly events for other members on the server to join in on, and to build a "faction" or community.

3. Why should be whitelist you?; I listen to rules, im peaceful, and im finished with joining random servers and getting either griefed or my members leaving the server

4. Your IGN; snakes866

1. Your age 14

2. What would be your goal on the server? to be nice to people and play and help people

3. Why should be whitelist you? because im really nice and i almost know every mod on tekkit classic so i can help people if they need it

4. Your IGN owenzoe

Your age?  I'm 13 almost 14

What would be your goal on the server?  My goal would be to build a massive castle where i would keep all my projects and i would help people out while trying to build a sort of faction with a bit of role play for the people like me that like roleplay.

Why should be whitelist you?  Because i would be a valuable member that would not do things like harass people (i hate harassment cos its happened to me on so many servers) and i would only try to improve upon what is already there and make a nice society where new players can have fun without having any problems

Your IGN?  Shadow_razer_2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. Your age: 21

2. What would be your goal on the server?: Build machines make an awesome base try to automate everything

3. Why should be whitelist you?: I enjoy almost all mod packs but i hate being on big servers where it is laggy and realy hard to start out

4. Your IGN: LordQbush

• 5 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons