[0.6.5]FantasyKingdomsLite [Dedicated Staff][Fresh Server][KeepInvON][Only 12 Banned Items][Free Classes][200 Slots][PvE][Patched McMMO][24/7]

FantasyK

a9d7644d-f641-4353-9414-c28b04473b97.gif

Fantasy Kingdoms Lite! This is a Tekkit Lite Server,

Join on 192.99.240.27

Or @ http://fantasykingdomslite.enjin.com/

You deserve excellence!

• McMMO Patched and ready
  • KeepINV ON :o
  • No complicated mess
  • Free Classes
  • And much more

What you can expect of us:

• No Major downtime or major lag spike ~ We OWN rack space with over 400GB of Ddos protection, 1GB unmetered Internet Connection and 24GB of Ram allocated to the main server (Keep in mind that this is Tekkit; some spikes are to be expected)

• A professional and mature staff (over 18+ for any admin) with over 6 month of actual Tekkit Lite experience and years of server management.

• An dedicated coding team. When we say coding team, we meen actual coders that eat, bred and dream Java.

• Few banned item (No! Really! Very few banned items)

• when we say an item is unbanned, we mean unbanned! We will never make you wait to use these items.

Banned items:

• Dimensional Door (Unstable mod with too many memory leaks and risk associated with it)
  • Mystcraft
  • Unifier (Useless and used to dupe)
  • Nukes (Why do you think xD)
  • Turtles (Being Patched as we speak so give us a few days)
  • Chunk Loaders
  • Exo Suits
  • Block Cutters
  • Adv assembly table
  • Frame Motors
  • CC (Being Patched as we speak)
  • Miners (Being Patched as we speak)

Restricted:

• Keep Inventory Is On (Only In the Over World)

• PVP Is Enabled Only In The Nether!

• Deep Storage Units (You can by them but can not craft them ~ Temporary while we finish the patch on the MKII)

• Minim Stone (Cannot Hold in the main world, but all features available in the Mining World)
  • Quarry (restricted to our Mining World)

JOIN US TODAY FOR A CHANCE TO HAVE A BLAST OF A GOOD TIME!

Edited by FantasyK

Great news, we've been working with Gemstores (co-owner of LiteItup) and we've manage to patch CC computer. While other patches usually patch 1 type of crash (the redstone ones); our will patch over 13 diffrents crashes that can be generated using CC computers.

Woot

Fantasy K

Hello, first of I'd like to say your server is great but recently, I (couchpatatochip1)  have starting crashing upon joining. I believe this is because of a corrupted item in my inventory and was wondering if you can delete my player file. Thanks.

Edited by couchpatatochip1

Hey Guys, Me again sorry :3 Just like to thank everyone that as allowed us to hit 1st page in the Tekkit Lite server list so fast. It's only been 1 and a half week and already so much love as been shown. Stay awesome guys <3 FantasyK