Starting a new server!

IGN: aztek_m0n0

MATURITY LEVEL: im pretty mature i respect other peoples stuff and dont make dumb decisions

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: just want to play with other people and have fun

Edited by aztek_m0n0

IGN: Le_Joueur

MATURITY LEVEL: I've got two teenage children who only want to play vanilla.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I'd like to try Archimedes Ships again.

Please tell me you're not 48... is that true?

Really?

IGN: Dogmatis

MATURITY LEVEL: the age should give it away

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: getting bored playing singleplayer game.Looking for a small place to build with a lott of room to roam and not getting robbed.

IGN:trent365

MATURITY LEVEL:i am 17 turning 18 in 5 months and my maturity level is medium like I'm not up tight and hard to get a along with I'm quite relaxed i can take a joke i don't get mad easy if thats what you were asking haha

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:i would like to join because I'm already joined to a white listed server now but its slowly becoming un active and not many people ever play and thats why i play on white listed servers to get to know people and interact with others and have fun i would love to join your server ! 

Please tell me you're not 48... is that true?

Really?

OMG, you're right!  I'm not 48.  I totally got that wrong; I'm 48½.  My birthday is 10/20/1965, same as Bela Lugosi (different year).  What millennium were you born in?

All kidding aside, I'm retired and I've been programming micro computers since 1983.  Computercraft uses the same languages we invented back then, so programming the turtles and et cetera has been a blast from my past.

Fang Langford

IGN: what is that?

MATURITY LEVEL: All my teachers say its the best they have ever seen in someone my generation. But I don't know how to answer  that.

SKYPE: Rainbow dash or dash crafter I don't remember try both.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I don't like those big sever with 1000 of people on them, I like to be part of a team and I like to make friends.

Thanks

Dash

Edited by rainbow_dash84

AGE 20

IGN WAR_Charles

Maturity I've been told that I'm a mature person

SKype I don't use it often but my skype name is Charles WAR

I want to join this server because I like white listed servers because there are very little griefers and with a brand new server there are even less griefers on it

IGN: TentacleFace14

MATURITY LEVEL:  8/10, i love small pranks, but i do know when to stop and i don't touch other people items, blocks, etc. without their permision

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: because i got tired of single player, and i hate griefers

Hello,

IGN: Booster26

MATURITY LEVEL: 9

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I really just want to play Attack of The B-Team with a small group of friendly players :) . I also haven't played a whole lot of modded minecraft so I want to play some more.

Thank you for your consideration

Edited by Booster26

IGN: Polarized_

MATURITY LEVEL: I'd say that I'm very mature but I do enjoy the occasional prank as long as its not too destructive

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I've been looking and applying for servers like these for a while and just want to enjoy this modpack with a good small community of friends

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

IGN: AbyssRing

Maturity Level: I'm mature for my age, but I also like to have fun and do tiny pranks if the other person is okay with it.

Why I want to join: I've been looking for a small AOTBT server for a while now because I've had pretty bad luck with large servers and singleplayer gets boring really fast. 

IGN: xXgolemboyXx

MATURITY LEVEL: High

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: So i can play on a server with no possible chance of grief and i can trust and team with people.

Thanks guys!

IGN:

MATURITY LEVEL:

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

Thanks guys!