Costum Server Problem

emesquita

• Discord Moderator

You have one or more client-only mods in your server mods folder. After a quick glance I see the following obviously client-only mods:

• ArmorStatusHUD
  • StatusEffectHUD
  • NEIAddons (will probably work if left in, but provides nothing so better if removed)
  • Zan's Minimap

There may be more, but I can't know for certain without your pack. Always provide a link to your Technic pack page or API URL when requesting help.

• Discord Moderator
  • Something is "wrong" with the More Food mod. It looks like it might not be properly proxying some client code, but I'm not familiar enough with the mod or ClashSoftLib library to know for sure. You might need to follow up with the author.
  • Superheroes Unlimited is not properly proxying the client only calls and will not work in SMP. It must be removed.
  • The following Client Only mods must be removed:
  1. ArmorStatusHUD
  2. StatusEffectHUD
  3. DamageIndicators
  4. NEIAddons
  5. Zan's Minimap

Addressing these issues allowed me to start a server with your pack.

• Discord Moderator

Client only mods which must be removed (from your current pack):

1. ArmorStatusHUD
  2. StatusEffectHUD
  3. DamageIndicators
  4. NEIAddons
  5. Zan's Minimap

Mods which must be removed from your pack (unneeded and crashing):

1. CalclaviaCore

You need to upgrade to the latest 1.6.4 version of MobiusCore: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/76734-mobiuscore/files

You still have a large number of item ID conflicts which must be resolved.

• Discord Moderator

Those mods have to be removed from the server. As I have mentioned multiple times, they are "client only" mods which only need to be on the client and will cause a crash if installed on the server.

Look in your ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file for the word "CONFLICT" (without quotes). You can ignore the Mystcraft conflicts, but the rest of them need to be addressed.

• Discord Moderator

The whole point of me providing feedback to you is for you to learn how to resolve these problems yourself. I have responded twice with almost the exact same information and this is likely the same issue. Providing a crash report with no additional information about context, what was going on when it happened, the relevant section of your ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file, or anything else makes the crash report basically useless. I'm typing this as I wait for the pack to download again. If it's the same issue as before I might be grumpy.

The solutions to your problems are in a previous post in this thread:

It squanders my time to ask for more help when you haven't fixed the problems which I have previously diagnosed.

Edited by plowmanplow