New Server only a few days old (Whitelist Server)

Do I record: No but I can

Are you a builder Redstoner or all of them :All

Builder:7-10

If accept will you be active: Very I will play 12hrs A day on weekend's but maybe three 3 hours on weekdays if in school

Will I donate:Yes

Will you help the community:Yes

Why pick me: I feel as If can be a productive Part of the community that wont aggravate Someone else or piss them off

Are you Willing to Participate / Fund community builds:Yes

Username:SteveAce1
Skype (need one to join):zomberow
Do Your Record?? Yes Or No:No
How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10:7
Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them:Builder
Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 7 or 8 
Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: Very Active/All day if I have noting else to do
Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked):Maybe
Will You Help The Community?:Yes
Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??:Uhmm I'm very friendly I like helping other people out and I hate cheaters (Stealing,Griefing)
Are you willing to help out with community builds??Yes

Edited by SteveAce1

Username: demon1103

Do you record: no

How much exp do you have with the modpack: 6 ( haven't gone into witchery or galacticraft yet)

Are you a builder, explorer, redstoner: Builder

Are you a good builder: 7 (may not be "pretty", but my builds have heart(whose i don't know, but its in there))

Are you going to be active: I will be on quite a bit, sometimes too much for my own good, for as long as the server holds

Will you ever donate: in game, quite possibly, real money, probably not

Will you help the community: sure, thats why i play on server, for the people on them

Why should I pick you:Because I am a good, helpfull, and at times, creative person

Are you willing to help with community builds: If I'm not waist deep in my own build, or needing to log off, sure, why not

• 2 weeks later...