closed

IGN: _catloaf_

Why should i pick you? : I'm was searching for a small servers long time, want to have fun time playing with others.

Are you a good builder? : Not so good but not so bad

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : nope

How old are you? : 18

Edited by catloaf

IGN: _catloaf_

Why should i pick you? : I'm was searching for a small servers long time, want to have fun time playing with others.

Are you a good builder? : Not so good but not so bad

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : nope

Your accepted :) have a great time on the server, i will send the ip in a pm

IGN: Abdullah_snow

Why should i pick you? : Because no one plays with me and I have experience in the design of buildings

Are you a good builder? : Of course you will see

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : never

How old are you? : 16 

Your Accepted, hope you like the server :). i will pm you the ip

IGN: Booster26

Why should i pick you? : I enjoy playing/building in a community and I really like AOTBT

Are you a good builder? : Yes

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : Nope

How old are you? : 13

Thanks

Edited by Booster26

IGN: KWLGamer

Why should i pick you? : I'm looking to play AotBT with others because I'm relatively new to the mod-pack, and i'm completely new to multiplayer.

Are you a good builder? : i'm not sure, i'd say 5/10. i don't build fancy structures, they are usually for practicality.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : No, never played on a server before.

IGN: RealmShifterSR

Why should i pick you? : i want to have a good time and have fun, and i think this mod is best with other players.

Are you a good builder? : If i can put my mind to it i can build so really amazing things.

Have you ever got banned from another server before?: No, i play on a realm and the admin is trusting of me as plenty of other people have been greefed including me.

How old are you? : 15

:

IGN:Plethrin

Why should i pick you? :because I will not grief, I will not be disrespectful, I am looking for an AToBT server with a close knit group of players where we all have fun playing and have a mutual respect for eachother

Are you a good builder? :I am part of my own build team called heritance I build things for servers so yes I am good

Have you ever got banned from another server before? :nope

How old are you? :17

IGN: ozoomaroo

Why should i pick you? : I haven't played attack of the B-team yet I was hopeing to get on to a private server for some fun

Are you a good builder? : I am a good builder when I have an ideal in my head .

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : no not that I know of

How old are you? :18

IGN: BigCrackers

Why should i pick you? : I am very expierienced with all the mods in Attack of the B team, I am a very friendly and active person to play with and love doing community builds :D. I am a huge fan of whitelisted servers and haven't been able to play one in a while and would love to get that started going again. 

Are you a good builder? : Yes, pretty great if I say so ;)

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : Honestly Yes for using a banned item in a FTB server

IGN: MiningPro1234 (Bad name I know, I was 11 :P)

Why should I pick you? You should pick me because I am fun to be around and very friendly, I also have played on an AotBT server before so I won't be bugging people for supplies or help, and I am very trustworthy. Another reason is because I wan't to know everyone in the server, and the server being whitelisted helps me with that. 

Are you a good builder? I would consider myself above average. Ideas come to me easily but it takes me awhile to build them, they are nice when finished though.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? No.

How old are you? 15.

Edited by Avitus1

IGN: Swesly

Why should i pick you? : I have been searching for a non grief/pvp server with no banned items for a long time. I got bored of minecraft when I couldnt find one for about 2 months.

Are you a good builder? : I am somewhat of a good builder.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : Yes.

How old are you? : 14 (will turn 15 on august 13th)

Why should i pick you? : I'm allways looking for nice server and i think whitelisted server would be finally nice choice for me.

Are you a good builder? : Yes, I think so. But of course you can test me.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : Only once on vanilla server, because i was so angry to admins and they didn't like it.

How old are you? :16 yo (24.11.1997)

IGN: Booster26

Why should i pick you? : I enjoy playing/building in a community and I really like AOTBT

Are you a good builder? : Yes

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : Nope

How old are you? : 13

Thanks

IGN: KWLGamer

Why should i pick you? : I'm looking to play AotBT with others because I'm relatively new to the mod-pack, and i'm completely new to multiplayer.

Are you a good builder? : i'm not sure, i'd say 5/10. i don't build fancy structures, they are usually for practicality.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : No, never played on a server before.

:

IGN:Plethrin

Why should i pick you? :because I will not grief, I will not be disrespectful, I am looking for an AToBT server with a close knit group of players where we all have fun playing and have a mutual respect for eachother

Are you a good builder? :I am part of my own build team called heritance I build things for servers so yes I am good

Have you ever got banned from another server before? :nope

How old are you? :17

IGN: ozoomaroo

Why should i pick you? : I haven't played attack of the B-team yet I was hopeing to get on to a private server for some fun

Are you a good builder? : I am a good builder when I have an ideal in my head .

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : no not that I know of

How old are you? :18

IGN: BigCrackers

Why should i pick you? : I am very expierienced with all the mods in Attack of the B team, I am a very friendly and active person to play with and love doing community builds :D. I am a huge fan of whitelisted servers and haven't been able to play one in a while and would love to get that started going again. 

Are you a good builder? : Yes, pretty great if I say so ;)

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : Honestly Yes for using a banned item in a FTB server

IGN: MiningPro1234 (Bad name I know, I was 11 :P)

Why should I pick you? You should pick me because I am fun to be around and very friendly, I also have played on an AotBT server before so I won't be bugging people for supplies or help, and I am very trustworthy. Another reason is because I wan't to know everyone in the server, and the server being whitelisted helps me with that. 

Are you a good builder? I would consider myself above average. Ideas come to me easily but it takes me awhile to build them, they are nice when finished though.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? No.

How old are you? 15.

Why should i pick you? : I'm allways looking for nice server and i think whitelisted server would be finally nice choice for me.

Are you a good builder? : Yes, I think so. But of course you can test me.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : Only once on vanilla server, because i was so angry to admins and they didn't like it.

How old are you? :16 yo (24.11.1997)

all of you are accepted! i will send  the ip to everyone in a PM. have fun :)

IGN: nico_1234

Why should i pick you? : Because I want to play with a small group of players. I think AOTB is the best modpack ever for MC and I know how to play it. And at the moment I have so much time to play it.

Are you a good builder? : Yes, I think so. I hate ugly buildings. I can only live in buildings that I build.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : nope.

How old are you? : I'm 17 years old.

PS:

Im from germany, but my english is well. I would like to talk to you, if we play together. At the moment Ive summer holidays. Thats why Ive so much time. My favourite mod is witchery, but I dont no so much about this mod. And I would like to use it on the server if its possible. It would be great if I can can play with you guys together.

IGN: nico_1234

Why should i pick you? : Because I want to play with a small group of players. I think AOTB is the best modpack ever for MC and I know how to play it. And at the moment I have so much time to play it.

Are you a good builder? : Yes, I think so. I hate ugly buildings. I can only live in buildings that I build.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : nope.

How old are you? : I'm 17 years old.

PS:

Im from germany, but my english is well. I would like to talk to you, if we play together. At the moment Ive summer holidays. Thats why Ive so much time. My favourite mod is witchery, but I dont no so much about this mod. And I would like to use it on the server if its possible. It would be great if I can can play with you guys together.

I will whitelist you so fast as i can, and i will pm your the ip :D have fun :)

IGN: XxSaRobz09xX

Why should i pick you? : I love to play Modded Minecraft with a small group of players, like on this server, the rules are pretty fair and I would love to play. I also play for 4-5 hours a day so I am a daily player.

Are you a good builder? : I'm would rate myself 6/10.  When I build something, if it looks bad, I will always continue it until it looks nice and how I like it. 

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : Nope.

How old are you? : 19

IGN: XxSaRobz09xX

Why should i pick you? : I love to play Modded Minecraft with a small group of players, like on this server, the rules are pretty fair and I would love to play. I also play for 4-5 hours a day so I am a daily player.

Are you a good builder? : I'm would rate myself 6/10.  When I build something, if it looks bad, I will always continue it until it looks nice and how I like it. 

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : Nope.

How old are you? : 19

i will whitelist you so fast as possible! :) i will pm you the ip.

IGN: Chris38199

Why should I pick you?: Im an all out power machinist and I'm respectful and a worker

Are you a good builder? sorta, kinda not the best but i can build stuff for ya

Have you ever gotten banned from another server before? no I don't do bad stuff I'm nice as long as other people are nice.

How old are you? 14 but I'm mature and I'm serious.

"power is in with me"

I do have Skype if you do ask me. 

IGN: Chris38199

Why should I pick you?: Im an all out power machinist and I'm respectful and a worker

Are you a good builder? sorta, kinda not the best but i can build stuff for ya

Have you ever gotten banned from another server before? no I don't do bad stuff I'm nice as long as other people are nice.

How old are you? 14 but I'm mature and I'm serious.

"power is in with me"

I do have Skype if you do ask me. 

Your accepted, i will pm you the ip and i will whitelist you on the server. :)

IGN: j0nacus

Why should I pick you?: I am a very mature and experienced Minecraft player; started in Beta 1.7.3

Are you a good builder? With those Carpenter Blocks, hell yeah!

Have you ever gotten banned from another server before? Not that I know of, this account has had a previous owner.

How old are you? 14; People say I'm more mature than my 17 year old brother

Where do you live: New York

Favorite mod: Thermal Expansion

Message me if I am accepted! :)

Edited by j0nacus

ign: zacbadger

Why should you pick me?: Im looking for a small server to play AOTBT with others

Am i good builder?: I think so, im good at building designs on building but huge projects arent my strong point

Have i ever been banned from a server?: Nope

How old am I? 14 but im mature

Favorite mod?: Probably Galactic craft

Where do I live? SC

I really want to play on this server because ive seen youtubers do stuff like this and ive been looking for a server like this for a while.