modpack crash

cab1994

I just got my pack to download and extract correctly. It does launch but after showing the mojang logo it crashes

here's the error in the launcher console:

Can someone tell me whats wrong? i did everything right but it still crashes.

if you need to see it heres the actual directory i have it in. This is the original directory I used to make this pack. This version works fine but i can't get the pack to work on the Technic Launcher

• Discord Moderator
  • The bin folder should only contain the file "modpack.jar". This file is the Forge universal binary JAR file renamed to be "modpack.jar".
  • You have a ton of mods in the mods1.6.4 folder. This folder is only for specific libraries used in conjunction a few mods and will usually be downloaded by the mods themselves. Nearly all the mods you have in the folder belong in the mods folder.
  • You have a mods1.6.2 folder with a version of REIMinimap for 1.6.2. This folder and the mod contained within need to be removed.
  • You have a version of Metallurgy mod for 1.6.4 but the dependency library KeithyUtils for 1.6.2. Always follow the mod author's instructions and get the correct files/libraries associated with a mod at the same time and location.
  • Many of your mods are very out of date. You would likely benefit from going through them all to make sure you have the latest stable versions. This page might help you with that:

Thank you for pointing out the 1.6.2 folder(this is probably why it wasn't working). I followed the instruction when i installed these mods originally. With the outdated mods there's nothing i can do about those because they all use forge 1.6.4 9.11.1.953. Yes it's and older version of forge but it would crash on the latest 1.6.4 forge version because it's so picky. The mods in the pack are made for the packs version of forge and some don't come for a newer version. I'm unconfident about updating the Chicken_bones because i read all the comments and decided it was unstable

Edited by cab1994

• Discord Moderator

Client pack (items in bold are still unfixed from initial response):

• The bin folder should only contain the file "modpack.jar". This file is the Forge universal binary JAR file renamed to be "modpack.jar".
  • You should not include the modsrei_minimap folder. This contains waypoints and such for you personally and should not be distributed.