Youtube Attack of the B-Team Server - Players Needed

I am creating a new Youtube series with Attack of the B-Team, and I want to do something sort of like what Chimneyswift and them did, I already have the server (whitelist), but not the people.  I need 6 more people to join me!

RULES: Will be established when/if you get picked!

Feel free to ask questions, and if you want to join, here are the requirements:

- Minecraft Name: 

- Why you want to join me: 

- Youtube channel (I don't care how good your content is): 

- How dedicated are you?: 

- Why should you be picked?: 

Edited by Dasbbis12

Minecraft Name: 

xbulletx11

13 But Mature

Max Gallazzi

I want to join you because I watch Chimney Swift etc and I would love to part of a small community ON AOTB like he his and here is my oppurtunity, I will follow the rules entertain the viewers on your Youtube and can bring a whole lot of knowledge on B-Team to you guys. I'm a good builder therefore I can assist in helping the world look attractive to the eye.

I currently don't have a Youtube channel but will have soon, I will be focusing on Call Of Duty, Minecraft, MMORPG's and Attack Of The B-Team.

I'm a dedicated person, I will work hard to achieve what I set out for, I will stick with the server no matter what and help you out when in need.

I should be picked because I will follow the rules , entertain you viewers on Youtube. I may be 13 but I am a mature and dedicated player.

I can bring lots of knowledge and fun into the server.

Thanks For Reading

=- Bullet -=

Minecraft Name: 

xbulletx11

13 But Mature

Max Gallazzi

I want to join you because I watch Chimney Swift etc and I would love to part of a small community ON AOTB like he his and here is my oppurtunity, I will follow the rules entertain the viewers on your Youtube and can bring a whole lot of knowledge on B-Team to you guys. I'm a good builder therefore I can assist in helping the world look attractive to the eye.

I currently don't have a Youtube channel but will have soon, I will be focusing on Call Of Duty, Minecraft, MMORPG's and Attack Of The B-Team.

I'm a dedicated person, I will work hard to achieve what I set out for, I will stick with the server no matter what and help you out when in need.

I should be picked because I will follow the rules , entertain you viewers on Youtube. I may be 13 but I am a mature and dedicated player.

I can bring lots of knowledge and fun into the server.

Thanks For Reading

=- Bullet -=

Accepted, I will add you on skype! Welcome to the team! :D

- Minecraft Name: MrMonkeyDoesMC

- Why you want to join me: I have been looking for a small community server tht is alot of funto play on. Also i dont like the real big servers.

- Youtube channel (I don't care how good your content is): I currently dont have one.

- How dedicated are you?: Play 5-8 hours a day

- Why should you be picked?: Because i love to play and im real fun to be around.

- minecraft Name: nicynodle2

- Why you want to join me: I have been trying to start up a YouTube career however my recording device only has 1 audio import and 1 video import 

- YouTube channel: nicynodle2

- How dedicated are you?: to be honest apart from school I have no social life so and im an insomniac so 24 hours game play

- Why should you be picked?: Because im funny, intelligent, good builder in minecraft, plus im REALLY good at automation

P.S. Im British so my time will be off if your an American.

- minecraft Name: nicynodle2

- Why you want to join me: I have been trying to start up a YouTube career however my recording device only has 1 audio import and 1 video import 

- YouTube channel: nicynodle2

- How dedicated are you?: to be honest apart from school I have no social life so and im an insomniac so 24 hours game play

- Why should you be picked?: Because im funny, intelligent, good builder in minecraft, plus im REALLY good at automation

P.S. Im British so my time will be off if your an American.

Accepted, I will add you on skype! Welcome to the team! :D

- Minecraft Name: MrMonkeyDoesMC

- Why you want to join me: I have been looking for a small community server tht is alot of funto play on. Also i dont like the real big servers.

- Youtube channel (I don't care how good your content is): I currently dont have one.

- How dedicated are you?: Play 5-8 hours a day

- Why should you be picked?: Because i love to play and im real fun to be around.

Would you record though, I am still accepting you, but would you? Welcome to the team! :D

IGN: Music_Man_1121

Skype:musicman1121mcrb (if it doesn't work, try Elan Chervony)

Why do you want me to join?:I have always wanted to be on a server like Chimneyswift and love small servers with no briefers so we can have fun :)

YouTube Channel?:I have one, I hope that I can put it to use on the server you have :)

How dedicated am I?:I play around 10-18 hours a day (Usually from 8AM EST - 3AM EST)

Why should you be picked?:I am a friendly guy who loves to make new friends and I hope to get into the server with you and the others. :)

I hope I get picked and good luck to others who apply as well. If I do get accepted please tell me the information i need to know, either Skype or pm me by message. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! :D

IGN: Music_Man_1121

Skype:musicman1121mcrb (if it doesn't work, try Elan Chervony)

Why do you want me to join?:I have always wanted to be on a server like Chimneyswift and love small servers with no briefers so we can have fun :)

YouTube Channel?:I have one, I hope that I can put it to use on the server you have :)

How dedicated am I?:I play around 10-18 hours a day (Usually from 8AM EST - 3AM EST)

Why should you be picked?:I am a friendly guy who loves to make new friends and I hope to get into the server with you and the others. :)

I hope I get picked and good luck to others who apply as well. If I do get accepted please tell me the information i need to know, either Skype or pm me by message. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!! :D

Accepted, I will add you on skype! Welcome to the team! :D

- Minecraft Name: HUBUBUB

- Why you want to join me: My friend and I are looking for a good server to play attack on the B-Team together, but we're not looking to be looted griefed and a small community is best for that. 

- Youtube channel (I don't care how good your content is): I don't have one, sorry. 

- How dedicated are you?: Pretty dedicated, we're looking to build and battle each other with things we've learned from the mods, so I'll definitely be putting my time into building, witchery, and necromancy. I'll probably play really late at night and in the morning if that's alright. Time bends between 12am through 6am. 

- Why should you be picked?: I'm too afraid to break rules, so I shouldn't be a problem with that. I'm not mean and I'm okay with making friends or making "enemies" to battle on the server. 

** Edit: If you're looking for people to record, I'd be willing to do so. But my friend is also looking to request access into the server (_X_Sinister_X_) and she'll most likely be in as many recordings as she can be. 

Edited by Sugho

- Minecraft Name: _X_Sinister_X_

- Why you want to join me: Looking to participate in a small thing that isn't over crowded by people with a friend (HUBUBUB). To have                                                  fun. 

- Youtube channel (I don't care how good your content is): No, but if need be, I guess I could make one. No harm in that. 

- How dedicated are you?: Dedicated to do this enough with complete strangers. I usually don't quit doing things because I tend to like                                                things easily and stick with them. I'll play on most of my free time. I can adjust my sleeping schedule. I catch 

on easily.

- Why should you be picked?: I'm easy going and I can get along with people easily. I am cool with rules; not a rule bender. 

- Minecraft Name: frostman2008

- Why you want to join me: because i enjoy this mod pack

- Youtube channel (I don't care how good your content is): not posted anything yet but would like to

- How dedicated are you?: pretty dedicated. love to build and help others. 

- Why should you be picked?: because iv been playing minecraft cents beta 1.7.3

Minecraft Name: 

- Why you want to join me: To record a youtube series and to have fun on the server

- Youtube channel (I don't care how good your content is): http://youtube.com/user/GoBawssHD

- How dedicated are you?: I can play almost everyday all day

- Why should you be picked?: Cause' im a dedicated and chill person, can be funny at times and if need be i can be full on mature. Have been playing minecraft since alpha developement.

Thanks for your time. 

-InfniteChaos(Wizard)

- Minecraft Name: logoman45

- Age: 15&1/2 (turn 16 on august 16th (yes, i realize how ironic that is))

- Why you want to join me: Have fun, and help you out with your youtube series (and plus i actually need some youtube videos to record anyway)

- Youtube channel (I don't care how good your content is): www.youtube.com/user/mysteryboyee

- How dedicated are you?: i can play most day's

- Why should you be picked?: i know everything there is to know about everything minecraft (other then vannila, so basically i'm like direwolf20) have been playing MC since 1.2.4

Minecraft name: pokemon249

Why i want to join you: i have always wanted to have a little server with a few people and have posted multiple threads about making a server (the account i used got deleted for some random reason) but have never gotten any takers, i also have a youtube channel but i have no videos, i think this would be a great start for my youtube channel.

Youtube channel: Thenightminions

how dedicated are you: i am very dedicated at anything that i can do with my friends, even if they are complete meanies (i didn't want to say anything worse in fear of being banned maybe)

why i should be picked: i know a lot about mine craft and can bring a lot to the table, i am a very efficient building but have good designs, just need someone to decorate anything i build. i can also make a lot of people smile with little difficulty.

hope you pick me but won't be mad if you didn't.

Minecraft Name: bero_optiC

Why you want to join me: Because i've seen chimneyswift aotb series and wanted to join a server like his server and try to make new friends

Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/berooptic

How dedicated are you?: I can play almost everyday if i dont have homework.

Why should you be picked?: I think i should be picked because im a good builder and funny and can help other people if they need my help.

Ps:If i get pick i will start making more videos on my channel.

Thanks

bero_optiC

Edited by bero_optiC

IGN: Killer212 (I would prefer to be called Shadow)

Skype: Will be sent in a PM as I do not want it out in the open.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC83pwGECLgF_Bf2kdGIAA_w (I really need to post more things. I have it just for something to do.)

Why I Want To Join: I have nothing else to do and I enjoy Attack of The B-Team and I need people to play with. I also enjoy making videos but I don't have anything I really feel like making right now so, maybe this will help me get motivated.

Dedication: I will probably be on for at least an hour a day, if not longer.

Why Should I Be Picked: I think I should be picked because I am a helpful person and will help people who need it. I like playing pranks on people and would like to try some out if given the chance. I'm not the greatest at building but I try my best. And if I do get picked I can't wait to join people who seem like they are a nice community.

Thank you for your consideration:

DarknessRelm.

Edited by DarknessRelm

Minecraft Name: bero_optiC

Why you want to join me: Because i've seen chimneyswift aotb series and wanted to join a server like his server and try to make new friends

Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/berooptic

How dedicated are you?: I can play almost everyday if i dont have homework.

Why should you be picked?: I think i should be picked because im a good builder and funny and can help other people if they need my help.

Ps:If i get pick i will start making more videos on my channel.

Thanks

bero_optiC

Your application has been accepted!Welcome to the team!  :D

Edited by Dasbbis12

IGN: Killer212 (I would prefer to be called Shadow)

Skype: Will be sent in a PM as I do not want it out in the open.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC83pwGECLgF_Bf2kdGIAA_w (I really need to post more things. I have it just for something to do.)

Why I Want To Join: I have nothing else to do and I enjoy Attack of The B-Team and I need people to play with. I also enjoy making videos but I don't have anything I really feel like making right now so, maybe this will help me get motivated.

Dedication: I will probably be on for at least an hour a day, if not longer.

Why Should I Be Picked: I think I should be picked because I am a helpful person and will help people who need it. I like playing pranks on people and would like to try some out if given the chance. I'm not the greatest at building but I try my best. And if I do get picked I can't wait to join people who seem like they are a nice community.

Thank you for your consideration:

DarknessRelm.

Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the team! :D

Edited by Dasbbis12