Youtube Attack of the B-Team Server - Players Needed

SERVER OVER FILLED! MOST ALL REQUESTS POSTED PRIOR TO THIS HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED! YOU KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED, IF YOU GOT A SKYPE REQUEST! NO MORE SPACE! I APOLOGIZE TO ALL WHO DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO JOIN! GOOD LUCK NEXT TIME! THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE!

-Dasbbis12 Gaming

well ya see, I went through the entire forums to find this so...

Name:ianhalt

Why I want to join you. fun and publicity for youtube.

youtube channel: starcergaming

How dedicated: Meh. wont hesitate to leave if there are rule breakings and nothing done about it, but all around dedicated

Why: A. I'm your personal friend. and B. because I offer my talents to the building of spawn, and other large builds. I come with an extreme knowledge of terraforming and could help build a spawn town or other area if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft name: Gaming_Gangsta

Why I want to join: I was wanting to start a YouTube channel and I think it would be better on a small server

YouTube channel: The Gaming Gangsta(as I said I'm just starting out)(http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH9t27R39FbdS2eqzcy5ecQ

How dedicated are you ?: very although I still have academy (p.s. I live in Scotland)but am in my final year

Why I should be picked : I'm very good at playing with mods and would follow any rules and am always open to being in videos

I really hope you will allow me to join your amazing server but i will understand if I don't get picked.