Geo-Craft Servers | Mature ONLY | Whitelisted | 1.0.12a

Looking to add a few more people to the Geo-Craft servers! We're a relatively small community, looking for mature players who are interested in playing on a whitelisted group of servers. The server is hosted on a dedicated machine, and is available 24 hours a day.

We have 3 different servers at the moment, with a 4th being decided on:

Attack of the B-Team, Crack Pack, and Vanilla Minecraft (latest snapshot). 

AotBT and Vanilla worlds are recently reset!

play.geo-craft.com

The application process has changed: applications will now be done on our website, http://www.geo-craft.com  The application must be filled out completely in order to be considered! If accepted, you will get an email with your username and a temporary password to your account to the website, and you will be whitelisted on the server! 

Thanks for taking a look at our servers! 

Edited by namico2000

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Rezeero_

Time Zone: MDT

Have you ever been banned from a server?: No

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Beta 1.4

Any additional information you'd like to add: I haven't played AotBT in a while, and I'm looking forward to trying multiplayer with these few new updates; this seems like a good, professional server to help me get back in the game!

IGN: Rezeero_

Time Zone: MDT

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Beta 1.4

Any additional information you'd like to add: I haven't played AotBT in a while, and I'm looking forward to trying multiplayer with these few new updates; this seems like a good, professional server to help me get back in the game!

You're added! Welcome!

IGN: ender_proof
Time Zone: EST
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.2.5
Any additional information you'd like to add: I'm looking for a server that doesn't reset every week and doesn't rob me of all my stuff

IGN:  aidenpetrie

Time Zone: Florida (eastern time)

Have you ever been banned from a server?: no

How long have you played Minecraft?: since 3.0

Any additional information you'd like to add: I would like to go on a server that promises that I will not be griefed every 12 freaking minutes. I am a very good builder/redstoner and please reply quick because I would like to be on the server as soon as possible.

Edited by Chosenaiden

IGN: demon1103

Time Zone: Eastern time

Ever been banned?: nope

How long have you played minecraft: about 2-3 years

Additional info.: Just looking for a fun server where I can return to being the mad Dr.Frankenpool.....it's been awhile and I'm gettin withdrawal.

IGN: ender_proof

Time Zone: EST

Have you ever been banned from a server?: No

How long have you played Minecraft?: since 1.2.5

Any additional information you'd like to add: I'm looking for a server that doesn't reset every week and doesn't rob me of all my stuff

IGN:  aidenpetrie

Time Zone: Florida (eastern time)

Have you ever been banned from a server?: no

How long have you played Minecraft?: since 3.0

Any additional information you'd like to add: I would like to go on a server that promises that I will not be griefed every 12 freaking minutes. I am a very good builder/redstoner and please reply quick because I would like to be on the server as soon as possible.

IGN: demon1103

Additional info.: Just looking for a fun server where I can return to being the mad Dr.Frankenpool.....it's been awhile and I'm gettin withdrawal.

All three of you have been added!

IGN: Kahzz

Additional info.: Just trying to join a whitelisted server were we have fun and all get along with each others.

IGN: Kahzz

Additional info.: Just trying to join a whitelisted server were we have fun and all get along with each others.

Added you!

IGN: pokektroyhjkl
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
How long have you played Minecraft?: 3 years since beta
Any additional information you'd like to add: There isn't really anything I can add besides thank you for viewing my application.

IGN: link10161

Ever been banned?: no

How long have you played minecraft: 3 years

Additional info: Looking for a server with a nice community and great staff and to have some fun!

IGN: pokektroyhjkl

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

How long have you played Minecraft?: 3 years since beta

Any additional information you'd like to add: There isn't really anything I can add besides thank you for viewing my application.

Both of you have been added!

IGN: SirGarner
Time Zone: Central
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Never
How long have you played Minecraft?: about 3 years
Any additional information you'd like to add: cant think of anything but thanks and i hope to have some fun.

IGN: SirGarner

Time Zone: Central

Have you ever been banned from a server?: Never

How long have you played Minecraft?: about 3 years

Any additional information you'd like to add: cant think of anything but thanks and i hope to have some fun.

You've been added!

IGN:Wizard008100
Time Zone: Eastern
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yes, because the owner used me for my custom plugins. I installed them then he banned me 2 days afterwards.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Alpha

Any additional information you'd like to add: I've been wanting to play  and record Attack of the B team online for awhile now, hopefully my application meets your standards. 

Thanks -Chaos *aka Wizard*

IGN:Wizard008100

Time Zone: Eastern

Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yes, because the owner used me for my custom plugins. I installed them then he banned me 2 days afterwards.

How long have you played Minecraft?: Since Alpha

Any additional information you'd like to add: I've been wanting to play  and record Attack of the B team online for awhile now, hopefully my application meets your standards. 

Thanks -Chaos *aka Wizard*

you've been added! Welcome!

IGN: patrickisapanda
Time Zone: PST
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
How long have you played Minecraft?: Not sure what version, but I know I've been playing since Alpha
Any additional information you'd like to add: I don't really have anything else to say other than I'd love to join to server :)!

IGN: DarthGenEx
Time Zone: +1GTM
How long have you played Minecraft?: For about 2-3 years
Any additional information you'd like to add: I really like to play with friendly and mature community :D

IGN: patrickisapanda

Time Zone: PST

How long have you played Minecraft?: Not sure what version, but I know I've been playing since Alpha

Any additional information you'd like to add: I don't really have anything else to say other than I'd love to join to server :)!

IGN: DarthGenEx

Time Zone: +1GTM

How long have you played Minecraft?: For about 2-3 years

Any additional information you'd like to add: I really like to play with friendly and mature community :D

Ign: GJM_48

Time zone: Us pacific time

Have you ever been banned: no

How long have you played minecraft: since march 2013

Any additional information: I like the archemides ships mod.

IGN: ryanp093

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Have you ever been banned from a server?: No sirrie!

How long have you played Minecraft?:  I have played Minecraft since Beta 1.8. I think 2-3 years ago if I am not mistaken

Any additional information you would like to add: I am very experienced in mods, and have created a few tiny mods for me and my friends. I love Attack of the B-team, and I have some worthwhile building techniques if i do say myself. I have created a few lobbies for my friends' private servers.

I hope you let me join!

-Ryan (ryanp093)

All hail the dark lord Chimneyswift. #Get Witch'd

You have been added! Welcome to the server!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons