Private Whitelisted server (1.0.12a) 9 Slots left.

I'm focusing on having a MindCrack like private server where everyone is friends we have no griefing But pranks are allowed, We do have multiple plug-ins installed like Essentials,ETC.

If you would like to join the server leave the following below.

1.IGN:

2.Skype Name: If you don't have a Skype its not a big deal

3.Reason you would like to join my server

4.Age

IP: jt-vanilla.g.akliz.net

Edited by XxR3ALxX

1.IGN: ryanp093

2.>Skype Name: ryanp093

3.Reason you would like to join my server: I would like to join a server where i can build and interact with a community without worrying about griefers.

4.Age: 17

Edited by ryanp093

1.IGN:burger1018, mldrm

2.Skype Name: If you don't have a Skype its not a big deal No skype

3.Reason you would like to join my server We would like a nice small whitelisted server to play on, without worry of griefing.

4.Age 15, 14 respectively.

1.IGN:burger1018, mldrm

2.Skype Name: If you don't have a Skype its not a big deal No skype

3.Reason you would like to join my server We would like a nice small whitelisted server to play on, without worry of griefing.

4.Age 15, 14 respectively.

1. IGN: SneakyPikachu15

2. Skype: None

3. Reason: Would like to have a server to play on that doesn't have to many people

4.Age: 15

Both of you are being added now

1.IGN: TheCantStopMe

2.Skype Name: If you don't have a Skype its not a big deal: TheCantStopMe

3.Reason you would like to join my server: I would like to join a small community with a server like the MindCrack. And I always enjoyed small servers.

1.IGN:Luka_Ruso

2.Skype Name: Luka_Ruso

3.Reason you would like to join my server: i like playing with friendly people and i think u can do more things on whitelisted server and i think its more fun on whitelisted server when u know everyone and u can heng out with them

4.Age: 13

1.IGN:

xbulletx11

2.Skype Name: If you don't have a Skype its not a big deal:

xbulletx11

3.Reason you would like to join my server:

I would like to join your server because I have been searching the internet for a MindCrack like server. I also want to be in a server without being griefed or stolen from, I do like to have some fun so I think being allowed to prank people will be great ! I know all most everything about B-Team so I can help people out whenever needed to. I'ma talented builder so I can assist In building the spawn town. I will stick to the rules and not cause any havoc within the server.

4.Age:

13 But Mature

== Thanks For Reading ==

= Bullet =

IGN Rayquaza125

rayquaza125

I would like to join because I like small focused servers I don't like big ones like Forsaken or even Mineplex sometimes

but singleplayer survival drives me crazy because it is sooo boring to play without sharing about what you did and adventuring with friends! I would love to make new friends and enjoy this server with these guys (I am great with redstone if you need help with that stuff)

I am relatively new to some of the mods but most of them I know quite well!

(I might start a youtube channel on here as well if that's ok)

btw PaulSoaresJr. rules!

Age = 13

Thanks for your time!

:kiddo:

Edited by Rayquaza125

IGN: CudlipCubed

Skype Name: ScottCudlip16

Reason for joining: I really enjoy watching Mindcrackers and the way they play Minecraft together. I also enjoy Attack of The B-Team, being on many large open servers I've found people untrustworthy and they like to steal or destroy things I've put work and effort into so i am looking for a white-listed server with a good few people I can trust and enjoy playing with. Many people say my building stills are similar to BDoubleO's. I like buildings, building and anything architecturally involved so you won't have to worry about any ugly building and I'd be more than happy to help with any community builds like a spawn area etc. Just want somewhere safe to play and enjoy the game with good people that won't grief me etc.

1.IGN: JorisOppa 

2.Skype Name: captainjoris

3.Reason you would like to join my server: I like the communities like Mindcrack and Hermitcraft. I join this server because I want a small community server without griefing but with nice funny pranks. 

4.Age. 20 

1.IGN: sluggerjv2

2.Skype Name: If you don't have a Skype its not a big deal: sorry I don't

3.Reason you would like to join my server: I love small, strong community servers where everyone is close and haves a good time, and pull a couple pranks here and there and it will be fun

1.IGN: Zaexos

2.Skype Name: I don't have skype

3.Reason you would like to join my server: Because i want to join a server without banned items and just casual vanilla gameplay.

4.Age: 14

IGN: ZombieJesus14

Skype Name: greg.price147

Reason you would like to join my server: i would like to join your server because i wanna be able to play this mod without having to worry about being griefed and be in a nice community where you can prank and joke with everyone and no one freaks out and steals all your stuff.

Age - 12 but mature

The__Archer (there are two underscores which are made by shift -).

Don't have Skype but have an email, [email protected]

I would like to join your server because i love to play small community friendly servers where pranks are accepted within reason and people aren't complete jerks.

Edited by FancyCandy99

1.IGN: jacobshapiro45

2.Skype Name: i dont have one

3. i would like to join your server because i dont do servers often and i have always wanted to and i love to play attack on the b team and i think this will be a good way for me to get better and also make friends

4.Age: 16

Edited by jacobshapiro45

1.IGN: Lootf

2.Skype Name: If you don't have a Skype its not a big deal: sorry i dont have one :(

3.Reason you would like to join my server: i just love being in a server with a small community because everybody can bond.

4.Age: 14

i really hope there is still an open slot

• 2 weeks later...

1. In Game Name: Z1lla2oo

2. Skype Name: Don't have one as of this moment

3. Reason to join: I hate how on public servers people steal, grief and kill without permission as well as disobeying them if the server so none of those things are allowed. I also want to be on a small friendly server where people are willing to help others and will treat other with respect!

4. Age: 14