[1.6.4]GriefCraft FatPack Official[PvP][150 slots][No-Whitelist][TheFatPack]

RDlsS7x.png

Presents:

rLS89Cd.png

31991.jpg

Do some of your favorite packs include Voltz, Tekkit, or Attack of the B-Team? Then we have the modpack for you!!

Modpack Page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/thefatpack.433818

MODS

(The important ones anyways)

• Railcraft • Advanced Genetics • Applied Energistics • BiblioCraft • Big Reactors • Biome-O-Plenty

• Blood Magic • BuildCraft • Carpenters Blocks • Chisel • COFH • ComeCloser • Computer Craft

• Deadly World • EnderStorage • EnderTanks • Hardcore Ender Expansion • Factorization

• Flans Mod (3D Guns) • Forbidden Magic • Forestry • Galacticraft • Gravestone • Hats

• ICBM • Inventory Tweaks • Iron Chest • MadScience • MagicBees • Mekkanism

• Minechem • Minefactory Reloaded • MobAmputation • MFFS • Modular Powersuits

• Morpheus • Natura • NEI • OpenBlocks • Project Red • Reliquarry

• Resonant Engine (Atomic Science) • Roguelike • Simply Jetpacks • Stackie • Statues

• Tinkers Construct • Technomancy • Thaumcraft • ThermalExpansion

• TreCapitator • Twilight Forest • Universal Electricity • Waila • Witchery

• Zan's Minimap

Plugins

(The important ones anyways)

Essentials • GlobalMarket • RegionForSale • Factions • RandomLocation • MCmmo (coming soon)

There is a dedicated server within the pack that runs 24/7 and encounters very little if any lag at all. As with any new server we are always looking for knowledgeable, mature people to help staff the server. Even more than that though we are looking for players to make it a real PvP/Grief/Raid server! We strive to ban only the neccesary items and those items include:

• Quantum Assembler (OP)

• BC Quarry (Chunk Loads)

• Red-Matter, Rejuvination, and Contagious Bombs (OP)

• Digital Miner (Dupe)

• MFR Auto-Spawner (OP)

We will be with the pack for as long as the coding wizards keep giving us these awesome mods to put in them. We are always looking for suggestions for additions and even some subtractions to the pack to make it even better than it already is. The pack runs roughly 160+ mods in the pack so the initial instal will take a bit, and it may even take a bit to fire up depending on the PC you paly on. If you see (not responding) at the top of your screen don't freak out, it will launch eventually, usually within 2-3 minutes.

Now get to downloading and come get a piece of the action!!

Edited by UncleChester14

Hahahahaha I really like the server's name quite a lot.

I'll give this modpack/server a good long look.

Edit: When I first click the tp sign between the 2 enderchest I got thrown underground at the diamond level was that supposed to happen? because that was awesome/scary.

2nd edit: 3rd time I use that pvptp sign and it threw me near a zombie spawner the tp system is either design by a madman or the most awesome dude ever. also the /randomtp command doesn't seem to work.

3rd edit: hahaha finally got tp to a nice sandy beach.

Edited by Nefzen

Yea it's 100% random. Basically it checks for lava/suffocation and things that will kill you and if nothing says this will kill instantly then it will put you there. You would be surprised at the scarcity of a good random TP plugin. None of them are COMPLETELY perfect but I felt the one I went with was the best option.

Updated to 1.1.1

Official server is updated as well.

REMOVED
 - Simply Jetpacks
 - Modular Powersuits/Powersuit Add-Ons
 - Backtools
 - RailCraft
 - DeathCounter

ADDED
 - RandomThings v1.9
 - Bacon Mod v3.5
 - Gendustry v1.1.3