[1.0.10b] NorthernVikings [WHITELIST][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY][24/7]

Ingame name:TehViperz

How long you have played mc/b-team:Been playing MC for about a year and a half and i have been playing Aotb since it was released

How often you play mc/b-team: i play most everyday usually before and after work for 2-6 hours a day

Other information: i love this modpack im looking for a nice server with a nice community of people that get along and like to play together

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name:Archie0202

started minecraft in beta 1.3

played technic since 1.7 beta and attack of the b team since its release

few hours a day depending if im busy or not

info: looking for a nice, small scale minecraft server that doesnt have constant lag and has nice people on it. also ive played this pack alot so i know a ton about the mods.

ingame name: tmanmine99

how long have you been playing: I've been playing minecraft since it was it was in alpha, and ive been playing b team for a month or so.

how often do you play: i try to play every day.

other info: i really love this mod pack and i cant seem to find any good public servers, but i don't want to play alone so...

IGN: lazyman531

How long have you been playing: Ive been playing with and without mods for a few years now.

How often do you play: A few hours everyday.

Other Info: Got a pretty good general knowledge of most mods and how they work, looking forward to playing with other mature players.

Hellloooo  :kiddo:  My name is Brittany and I'd love to be apart of this server c:

IGN: _cats

How long have you played minecraft/b team for? I've played minecraft for a little over a year now, and I've played b team since about two months ago.

How often do you play? I play minecraft/mods everyday unless I'm busy all day, and if I am I play at night. I am a night owl.

Other: I really enjoy playing with other people and my friends, and I love building and meeting new people. I am always up for a skype call with everybody too :D

If you'd like to talk to me my skype is brittanyyxx3 (I made my skype when I was 11 and never made a new one because I had all my friends on it. I know, dumb username. xD)

-Brittany 

IGN: BlueScrnODeath

How long have you played mc/b-team?: minecraft since beta and b-team for a year

How often do you play mc/b-team?: almost every day

Favorite mod: witchery :hellyeah:

i plan on making a small trading service near a village

Ingame name: Nyalis

How long you have played mc/b-team: A month or two

How often you play mc/b-team: I play everyday, when I have free-time, ranging from 4-5 hours.

Other information: Really hoping to get whitelisted, I'm really looking for a very friendly server.

Ingame name: Nisao

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft for 4/5 years. AOTB for a few months. 

How often you play mc/b-team: several hours a day.

Other information: I'd like to join an active & friendly community, not on a huge server where no one wants to talk to you. I also hate being griefed, which is surprisingly allowed on many servers unless you join towns (with addons such as towny) meaning that you ultimately have to pay with IG cash, meh.

Ingame name:TehViperz

How long you have played mc/b-team:Been playing MC for about a year and a half and i have been playing Aotb since it was released

How often you >play mc/b-team: i play most everyday usually before and after work for 2-6 hours a day

Other information: i love this modpack im looking for a nice server with a nice community of people that get along and like to play together

You're now whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

name:Archie0202

started minecraft in beta 1.3

played technic since 1.7 beta and attack of the b team since its release

few hours a day depending if im busy or not

info: looking for a nice, small scale minecraft server that doesnt have constant lag and has nice people on it. also ive played this pack alot so i know a ton about the mods.

ingame name: tmanmine99

how long have you been playing: I've been playing minecraft since it was it was in alpha, and ive been playing b team for a month or so.

how often do you play: i try to play every day.

other info: i really love this mod pack and i cant seem to find any good public servers, but i don't want to play alone so...

IGN: lazyman531

How long have you been playing: Ive been playing with and without mods for a few years now.

How often do you play: A few hours everyday.

Other Info: Got a pretty good general knowledge of most mods and how they work, looking forward to playing with other mature players.

Hellloooo  :kiddo:  My name is Brittany and I'd love to be apart of this server c:

IGN: _cats

How long have you played minecraft/b team for? I've played minecraft for a little over a year now, and I've played b team since about two months ago.

How often do you play? I play minecraft/mods everyday unless I'm busy all day, and if I am I play at night. I am a night owl.

Other: I really enjoy playing with other people and my friends, and I love building and meeting new people. I am always up for a skype call with everybody too :D

If you'd like to talk to me my skype is brittanyyxx3 (I made my skype when I was 11 and never made a new one because I had all my friends on it. I know, dumb username. xD)

-Brittany 

IGN: BlueScrnODeath

How long have you played mc/b-team?: minecraft since beta and b-team for a year

How often do you play mc/b-team?: almost every day

Favorite mod: witchery :hellyeah:

i plan on making a small trading service near a village

Ingame name: Nyalis

How long you have played mc/b-team: A month or two

How often you play mc/b-team: I play everyday, when I have free-time, ranging from 4-5 hours.

Other information: Really hoping to get whitelisted, I'm really looking for a very friendly server.

Ingame name: Nisao

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft for 4/5 years. AOTB for a few months. 

How often you play mc/b-team: several hours a day.

Other information: I'd like to join an active & friendly community, not on a huge server where no one wants to talk to you. I also hate being griefed, which is surprisingly allowed on many servers unless you join towns (with addons such as towny) meaning that you ultimately have to pay with IG cash, meh.

Ingame name: mericraft

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC 4 to 5 years. B-team 4 to 5 months

How often you play mc/b-team: Almost everyday

Other information:

I was playing on a AoBt server which is closed atm. And i wanna play more.
Edited by mericraft

Ingame name: fartacus10

How long have you played attack of the b-team/MC? i have played attack of the b-team over the past couple weeks and ive played minecraft since 0.2

Other Information:

I have always wanted to go on a whit-listed attack of the b-team server and hopefully you will let me in

How Frequently are you on? i am on a couple hours a day

Edited by crownman123

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons