[1.0.10b] NorthernVikings [WHITELIST][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY][24/7]

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: youtubelvr

How long you have played mc/b-team: minecraft- 1.2.3/when jungles were added. B-team-Since it became public

How often you play mc/b-team: I play whenever i feel like it, usually a few hours a day/week

Other information: I have a youtube channel that i plan on uploading b-team videos on... i guess.

I am applying for both myself and my husband.

First me:

IGN: Sirennea

Played MC/BTeam: About a year for MC and 6 months? Bteam

How often played: Daily

Other Info: We are looking for a server where there are no bans and we can play friendly with others on the server and have fun without having to deal with the drama of the open servers or massive lag/rules they incur.

Hubs:

IGN: Sherkhann

Played MC/BTEAM: MC about 2 years, Bteam 6 months?

Age 50

Other info: He watches tons of YouTubers like Keralis, BDoubleOO, and I forget the name of the other guy.

First me:

Other Info: We are looking for a server where there are no bans and we can play friendly with others on the server and have fun without having to deal with the drama of the open servers or massive lag/rules they incur.

Hubs:

Age 50

Other info: He watches tons of YouTubers like Keralis, BDoubleOO, and I forget the name of the other guy.

^

relationship goal to play minecraft with my future wife.

Ingame name:FonAlkanaft

How long you have played mc/b-team:7 months

How often you play mc/b-team:almost every day

Other information:Hi, I'm from Russia, very hou play on your server

Whenever i try to connect, this screen appears.

http://gyazo.com/456...084b3fcdd6ab0a3

Also, i am whitelisted so that isnt the issue i dont think.

-Thanks

Set your attack of the b-team verison to 1.0.10b to do that click on the gear next to the picture of attack of the b-team then select manualy mode and set your verison to 1.0.10b :)

Ingame name: mericraft

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC 4 to 5 years. B-team 4 to 5 months

How often you play mc/b-team: Almost everyday

Other information:

I was playing on a AoBt server which is closed atm. And i wanna play more.

You're now whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: fartacus10

How long have you played attack of the b-team/MC? i have played attack of the b-team over the past couple weeks and ive played minecraft since 0.2

Other Information:

I have always wanted to go on a whit-listed attack of the b-team server and hopefully you will let me in

How Frequently are you on? i am on a couple hours a day

Ingame name: ElectricLemonade

How long you have played mc/b-team: Played Minecraft for 3 years and b-team since April

How often you play mc/b-team: Everyday, usually 3-4 hours a day

Other information: Just looking for a friendly community to enjoy the game with

First me:

Hubs:

Age 50

You're now both whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: soldaat285

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC: 3 years or so,   B-Team: Month/2Months
How often you play mc/b-team: Depends on wether I feel like it or not, sometimes I have phases where I play it a lot, then at other times I don't at all.

Other information: I've been looking for a Server, played on some others but they either have 1-2 players online max. or they're just really laggy. I never grief other players nor do I steal from them.
Edited by soldaat285

Ingame name:Makeitrain50s

How long you have played mc/b-team: I have been playing minecraft since 2010 when I bought it. I have been playing attack of the b-team for about a month or so now.

How often you play mc/b-team: Just about every other day.

Other information:My friend was recently whitelisted on this server and i wanted to play attack of the b-team with him.

The server version is 1.10b
Edited by DasUberton

uh kakan well the server restarted tonight and now it wont let me join the server its like 20 min after it restarted and it says conection refused to connect can you help me my skype if u want to talk to me is Danny fox please help

uh kakan well the server restarted tonight and now it wont let me join the server its like 20 min after it restarted and it says conection refused to connect can you help me my skype if u want to talk to me is Danny fox please help

yah its telling me the same thing ,that the server is down basically.

Ingame name: Rman654

How long you have played mc/b-team: Mc: January, B-team: April

How often you play mc/b-team: almost daily

Other information: I really enjoy playing Minecraft on small servers. I am friendly towards other players. 

Ingame name: ALD0003 And Spiraxal

How long you have played mc/b-team: Since it was released to the public ( I counted down the days XD)

How often you play mc/b-team: Almost Everyday.

Other information: Me and Spiraxal are trying to start 2 separate youtube channels, And we would love to start them off with An attack of the B-Team Series And A factions series, the reason why we are both entering together is that spiraxal couldn't be bothered applying himself.

Ingame name: soldaat285

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC: 3 years or so,   B-Team: Month/2Months
How often you play mc/b-team: Depends on wether I feel like it or not, sometimes I have phases where I play it a lot, then at other times I don't at all.

Other information: I've been looking for a Server, played on some others but they either have 1-2 players online max. or they're just really laggy. I never grief other players nor do I steal from them.

Ingame name: Rman654

How long you have played mc/b-team: Mc: January, B-team: April

How often you play mc/b-team: almost daily

Other information: I really enjoy playing Minecraft on small servers. I am friendly towards other players. 

Ingame name: ALD0003 And Spiraxal

How long you have played mc/b-team: Since it was released to the public ( I counted down the days XD)

How often you play mc/b-team: Almost Everyday.

Other information: Me and Spiraxal are trying to start 2 separate youtube channels, And we would love to start them off with An attack of the B-Team Series And A factions series, the reason why we are both entering together is that spiraxal couldn't be bothered applying himself.

You're now both whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

hey Kakan...

So for some reason someone (i dont know who) has claimed my house and only my house as their town. This means i cant access my chests or my furnaces i really dont feel like doing all that work over again and i was wondering if there was any way for you to delete the town called "niceton"? I literally cant do anything on the server, including fixing my house which was blown up by creepers at some point. 

in game name: tmanmine99

Thanks for your help.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons