[1.0.10b] NorthernVikings [WHITELIST][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY][24/7]

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Kakan...

So for some reason someone (i dont know who) has claimed my house and only my house as their town. This means i cant access my chests or my furnaces i really dont feel like doing all that work over again and i was wondering if there was any way for you to delete the town called "niceton"? I literally cant do anything on the server, including fixing my house which was blown up by creepers at some point. 

in game name: tmanmine99

Thanks for your help.

Hey! Contact me ingame and we will get this sorted!

Ingame name: Lootf

How long you have played mc/b-team: minecraft over two years

How often you play mc/b-team: like every day

Other information: im mysterious

You're now whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Sorry it works now bu it says I'm missing a micro blocks mod?

Ah, I know what the problem is! When you're in the tecnich launcher, press the "gear" box next to b-team and select 1.10b as version, then press yes when it wants you to upgrade! 635356669596273706.png You might have to press the "manually select build" box inorder to select version!

Btw, this has been answered several times in this post already!

Ah, I know what the problem is! When you're in the tecnich launcher, press the "gear" box next to b-team and select 1.10b as version, then press yes when it wants you to upgrade! 635356669596273706.png You might have to press the "manually select build" box inorder to select version!

Btw, this has been answered several times in this post already!

XD Sorry But thanks

Ingame Name: Dishyy

How long have you played mc/b-team: Minecraft for a long time, b-team for the past 2 months.

How often do you play mc/b-team: Normally every day for a few hours barring external circumstances.

Other Information: Just after a community and the other servers I've tried haven't been great or have dwindled away.

Ingame Name: Dishyy

How long have you played mc/b-team: Minecraft for a long time, b-team for the past 2 months.

How often do you play mc/b-team: Normally every day for a few hours barring external circumstances.

Other Information: Just after a community and the other servers I've tried haven't been great or have dwindled away.

You're now whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: IRSMsoso

How long you have played mc/b-team: I've played Minecraft for a Looong time but only have experience of aotbt through chimneyswift's videos

How often you play mc/b-team: Not alot lately, but I would like to get back into it with attack of the b team :D

Other information: I would like a server like the official attack of the b team server where everyone is friendly with one another and you can do fun stuff together. Just no mass destructive stuff :D

The server version is 1.10b

Ingame name: Petlover48

How long you have played mc/b-team: for awhile. ive watched chimnyswift11's vids im at ep 78

How often you play mc/b-team: i play it everyday, but not 24/7. i go on regular mc too

Other information: i wanna play a good aotb server cause everyother server i go on is either not popular or random stuff banned like dinos and taglocks and just like random stuff that doesnt lag teh server

Ingame name:Iroh29
How long you have played mc/b-team: only a few weeks
How often you play mc/b-team:2-3 hours a night
Other information:Iv been playing the Direwolf pack for 6 months and i wanted to try something else.

IGN: toastlord101

How long have you played mc/b-team: MC,since 2011, and b-team for a while now

How often do you play: every day when i am not busy and im unemployed right now so i have lots of freetime

other information: i rarely sleep and spend most of my time doing online schoolwork or playing games.

Ingame name: IRSMsoso

How long you have played mc/b-team: I've played Minecraft for a Looong time but only have experience of aotbt through chimneyswift's videos

How often you play mc/b-team: Not alot lately, but I would like to get back into it with attack of the b team :D

Other information: I would like a server like the official attack of the b team server where everyone is friendly with one another and you can do fun stuff together. Just no mass destructive stuff :D

The server version is 1.10b

IGN: toastlord101

How long have you played mc/b-team: MC,since 2011, and b-team for a while now

How often do you play: every day when i am not busy and im unemployed right now so i have lots of freetime

other information: i rarely sleep and spend most of my time doing online schoolwork or playing games.

Ingame name:Iroh29
How long you have played mc/b-team: only a few weeks
How often you play mc/b-team:2-3 hours a night
Other information:Iv been playing the Direwolf pack for 6 months and i wanted to try something else.

Ingame name: anthonyschauble

Amount of time spent playing aotbt: one long session every few days (sometimes every day)

Other information: I would like to play on a small, controlled server instead of an overfilled, annoying world

Ingame name: Petlover48

How long you have played mc/b-team: for awhile. ive watched chimnyswift11's vids im at ep 78

How often you play mc/b-team: i play it everyday, but not 24/7. i go on regular mc too

Other information: i wanna play a good aotb server cause everyother server i go on is either not popular or random stuff banned like dinos and taglocks and just like random stuff that doesnt lag teh server

You're now all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name:TheAlexcar

How long you have played mc/b-team:2-3 years

How often you play mc/b-team:Everyday

Other information:I'd like to join a little friendly server and it looks like this one seems good
I'm french and I don't write English very quickly.

Ingame name: Synaxin

How long you have played mc/b-team: Quite a long while, I know most of the mods in the pack and know nearly everything about vnilla minecraft

How often you play mc/b-team: It depends on if I want to or not, but likely pretty often

Other information: I have quite a bit of knowledge of the mods in the pack, so I can help new players along.

IGN: Sir_3p0 (usually change my name to 3p0 if nicknames are available)

How long have you played Minecraft/ B-Team?: I've played Minecraft since early Beta 1.3 and B-Team pretty much since it came out. Anything with Tinker's is a must play modpack!

How often do you play?: I'd say around 4 hours a day. sometimes more or less depending on what i do that day.

Other information: I'm a very relaxed, approachable guy always up for a chat, but i can also be a bit of a hermit sometimes. Going back to university in a couple of weeks to continue my Graphic Design degree so that may decrease my time on the server.

Ingame Name: Paradoxian3

How long have I played Mc/B-Team: Mc for 2 years, and B-Team for a few weeks

How often do I play Mc/B-Team: A good amount, 4-5 hours a day

Other Info: I love to play games, and especially Minecraft. I've been looking for a server that is small and friendly that I can stay a long time. My Skype is Paradoxian3

Ingame name:TheAlexcar

How long you have played mc/b-team:2-3 years

How often you play mc/b-team:Everyday

Other information:I'd like to join a little friendly server and it looks like this one seems good
I'm french and I don't write English very quickly.

Ingame name: Synaxin

How long you have played mc/b-team: Quite a long while, I know most of the mods in the pack and know nearly everything about vnilla minecraft

How often you play mc/b-team: It depends on if I want to or not, but likely pretty often

Other information: I have quite a bit of knowledge of the mods in the pack, so I can help new players along.

IGN: Sir_3p0 (usually change my name to 3p0 if nicknames are available)

How long have you played Minecraft/ B-Team?: I've played Minecraft since early Beta 1.3 and B-Team pretty much since it came out. Anything with Tinker's is a must play modpack!

How often do you play?: I'd say around 4 hours a day. sometimes more or less depending on what i do that day.

Other information: I'm a very relaxed, approachable guy always up for a chat, but i can also be a bit of a hermit sometimes. Going back to university in a couple of weeks to continue my Graphic Design degree so that may decrease my time on the server.

Ingame Name: Paradoxian3

How long have I played Mc/B-Team: Mc for 2 years, and B-Team for a few weeks

How often do I play Mc/B-Team: A good amount, 4-5 hours a day

Other Info: I love to play games, and especially Minecraft. I've been looking for a server that is small and friendly that I can stay a long time. My Skype is Paradoxian3

You're now all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: linkred

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC: 3 years (December 19th 2010 according to mojang). B-Team: about a day, but I'm familiar with some of the mods.

How often you play mc/b-team: When I'm not playing my 3DS, so probably 30 mins to 3 hours a day.

Other information: Never been banned :)
Edited by linkred01

Kakan someone got in my tree, took all the signs off all my chests and stole every colored tree I had gathered since I started playing.  Im sure other stuff is gone too but I cant name it.  Someone also harvested all my potatoes and replanted them so that's no biggie, but the trees missing, things stolen from my base pisses me off. Anything you can do about it please?

Oh, my couches are gone as well...

I'm trying to make it a Town again so hopefully I will be protected from this point, but I thought a whitelisted server... I assume you don't put up with thievery.

Edited by Sirennea

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons