[1.0.10b] NorthernVikings [WHITELIST][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY][24/7]

my name is allade

i have played 2 month

i played all week end and during the holliday

i am 14

i'm french but i speak english verry well

i am good with minions or tinker construct and i love play with other peoples

Edited by allade

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: duggankieron

How long have you been playing MC/B-Team: Played Minecraft since Beta 1.5, started B-Team about 1 year ago.

How often do you play MC/B-Team: Few hours a day.

Other Information: I am a decent builder, I know my way round most of the mods in Attack of the B-Team

Ingame Name: Professor_TheFox

How long have you played mc/b-team: I've played Minecraft for a couple years now. Ive been playing bteam whenever i can find a nice friendly server

How often do you play mc/bteam: Lately I havent been finding nice servers to play on so I decided to apply for a whitelisted server. (Hopefully I can join :3)

Other Information: In Minecraft, I am more of a builder but I know how to do some mods in the modpack ^_^

Edited by Professor_TheFoxx

Ingame name: thebot_002

How long you have played mc/b-team: minecrft  1 years and B-team 2 weeks 

How often you play mc/b-team: it depend the time i have 

Other information: i'm tired to play alone , sorry for false i'm from belgium and i m start learning english :-/

• 2 weeks later...
Ingame name:  iamloki2 is my in game name.

How long you have played mc/b-team: I've been playing minecraft for years but just recently found AOTBT and am looking for a small friendly group to play with.

How often you play mc/b-team:  Most days after I get off work I'm on here

Other information:  I am Alaskan. That is all.
Edited by Iamloki2

Ingame name: BeeAsian
How long you have played mc/b-team: 3 years ish?

How often you play mc/b-team: 2 hours to 1 depends on how much homework i have that day :D

Other information: Im not that good with machines but better with magic like red matter
Edited by BeeAsian123

Ingame name: _ugh_

How long you have played mc/b-team: i've been playing for about a year now, i love the pack its filled with a bunch of amazing mods.

How often you play mc/b-team: I probably play about 5 hours everyday 

Other information: i'm a fair player, i understand all rules on whitelisted servers (i've been on multiple) and I will never be a problem. I love playing in servers because it just  makes the game better and more fun when youre actually playing with real people.

Ingame name: outlawchiken

How long you have played mc/b-team: 8months or so

How often you play mc/b-team: almost daily

Other information: I just want to be on a server that doesn't die.  The one I am currently on shuts down daily.  All I want to do is be on an active server that I know will be online when I want to play!  

• 2 months later...

Ign: cjwaibel

How long have you played mc/b-team bteam will  be my first mc since about 2013

How often you play mc/b-team: at least once a day

other information: I do have kik and teamspeak and love a good friendly staff and community on a server

Ingame name:
Imthefawr
How long you have played mc/b-team:
mc-bout 2 years/bteam- just started tonight :P
How often you play mc/b-team:
when ever i can..i really like it
Other
Just want to get to know bteam. thought maybe i could start with other people..im good at building skyscrapers if that helps at all XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In Game Name: FNaF_Toy_Freddy (Or natehicks, that was my name before name changes)

How Long Have I Played Mc/B-Team: Mc- 3 Years            B-team- 1.8 Years

How Often Do I Play Mc/B-Team: Mc- As Often As Possible            B-Team About Half The Time Of Mc

Age- 12, But Mature. Steal My Iron- Darn It.     Steal My Furniture- I WILL KILL YOU!!! (Not Really, But DON'T MESS WITH MY FURNITURE)

Other Info- I'm Good At TC, Mr. Crayfish Furniture, And Other Building Stuff. Also, I'm Nerdy.

In Game Name: FNaF_Toy_Freddy (Or natehicks, that was my name before name changes)

How Long Have I Played Mc/B-Team: Mc- 3 Years            B-team- 1.8 Years

How Often Do I Play Mc/B-Team: Mc- As Often As Possible            B-Team About Half The Time Of Mc

Age- 12, But Mature. Steal My Iron- Darn It.     Steal My Furniture- I WILL KILL YOU!!! (Not Really, But DON'T MESS WITH MY FURNITURE)

Other Info- I'm Good At TC, Mr. Crayfish Furniture, And Other Building Stuff. Also, I'm Nerdy.

Ingame name: jasha0

How long you have played mc/b-team: few months on b-team and several years on vanilla

How often you play mc/b-team: few hours a day depending on busy i am irl

Other information: I'm a pretty relaxed guy that is very helpful and love to build big

Ingame name: My in game name is iamloki2

How long you have played mc/b-team: I've played minecraft for a long time now but am just getting into Attack of the B-team and am looking to play with others as it's quite boring by myself.

How often you play mc/b-team: 4-5 days out of the week I play. Some days I will be too busy to play.

Other information: I'm an Alaskan that enjoys playing games and telling people that yes we live in igloos and ride sled dogs to school along side our pet polar bears ;)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons