12a| ~ Haven ~ | Smallish whitelist, no grief. Mature hangout founded by likeminded people sick of failing servers and the usual drama.

IGN: Three_Piece

First Name: Ethan

In this modpack I've had a pretty good history with the exseption of the server shutting down or being to laggy to play on (2000 ping).  My strong suits in this game are probably the same as everyone else  I'm great with tinker construct I've played with witchery but only to the point of stopping the rain and thermal expantion.  I really like farming so on this server I'd like to get into the food plus mod and maybe get good at that.  As far as griefing goes I don't see the point or get any plesure from breaking someone's hard work.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: noodles59

First Name: Josh

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: Never played Attack Of The B Team before but have been playing minecraft for years now. Im just looking to find a server that is fun to play on not like all those other cheesy servers people come up with.

• IGN: Ebill1100
  • First Name: Justin
  • Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I link tinker's construct, thermal expansion, food +, witchery and all around a good server. I also wish to play with a friend of mine who is already whitelisted (BlazenBoltSteel1).
Edited by SomeWhatAPro

IGN:Nick_new

First Name: Nick

I like building, but every server is 100% lag, full of grief, and/or everything fun (I don't mean the duping or griefing stuff) is banned! I can be on 3:30-9:00pm USCT but of course my schedule fluxuates. I am constantly being griefed by people with wrenches and not helped by admins in no-grief servers which seems like a clarion call for exactly what they are (not trying to) prevent! I just want to build, talk to some cool people and not deal with anything else.No worries, I have no siblings or anything so none of those CHEESEheads will get on and gunk things up!

Can't wait to join your server! If denied please tell me via skype so I know what I did wrong, or just wait two days like I just read after double checking and editing. :)

Aparently I put steam and not skype, my mistake

Edited by nicknew00

IGN: Kirbuscus_

First Name: Kirby

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in

I would like to mainly focus on Witchery and Galacticraft... yeah i know, a wizard astronaut. I'm not going to lie, I will be witching some people because, well, that's what witchery is. I will help out people who are new to the modpack. 

AotBT: Hey, you, pass me the damn cheese. I mean can a brotha get some cheddar up in here!? Shit...

IGN: legofrogdude(dont judge, its old)

First Name: Chance

13 going on 14, but mature

Paragraph of utmost importance: I am a reletive noob and most of the mods, but would like to delve into them more. I havent been on many servers yet and those that i have are the widely known ones such as mineplex. The big cheeses are usually constrictive to the player, but this seems very fair and just. I'll definately contribute to the server in any way i can, and if i can play that day, it'll likely be btwn. 30min to 3hrs, due to school. I tend to grind (trees, strip mine, whatever) and could potentially mass produce any item the server is in need of. Im not too educated on machinery(including redstone), so thats probably the only thing  I'll need help on. Anyways,great server by the sounds of it, and i look forward to meeting y'all.

hey all

first and formost, finally a group with the same experiance! ove played on far to much servers with far to litle experience. More server breaks then i can count. annyway here is my application

IGN: surv1vell
First Name: Mark (but ill react to surv aswell ;))
Skype: dont have one, but when accepted i will creat that. wouldn't want to put it here aswell if  had one on privacy reasons.

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT:
i just love to build, i would do some machinery. i think my first priority would be to build a farm with some sheds, land and nice cheesy house. further i would love to help out where i can. from doing group builds on a spawn area or just terra form with the microblocks. ohh yea you need to know that i kind of go overbord with the microblocks, but it makes a great result in the end;) further im just a friendly guy who likes a good friendly mature group of players and can do a lot. When i got my item system set up i also am somewhat of a collecter of all stuf, so i always have to much of most things lying around and got plenty to share with the rest. if you want to know more just ask and you shall be answered.

further i must say i love the idea of the "shared" respounsibilities of the server and im certainly willing to support the project if its as great as you paint the picture;) I have loads of experience on server playing aswell as playing aotBT so im no newb;)

thx for reading and sorry i couldn't make it as long as your post;) 

IGN: __Yukinari__

First Name: Alex / Inu / Yuki

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I like to build and explore, I am very active and adventurous. I would like to be a part of the gaming community in which everyone is nice and social, no need to be in fear of being griefed or looted. It's not easy finding a decent server but as far as I've seen, this community is mature and respectable, and I would like to be a part of this community. I play MC often and spend long hours on SP mostly because I prefer to build without fear as mentioned before, but it gets a little lonely playing alone. I used to play in some old FTB servers but they usually shut down within a few months. I look forward to joining the community if the vote allows!

Thank you for reading my application, I know it's not bustling with information but I put all that seems viable and needed.

Edited by InumaruKuto

IGN:  ohnoitswoody

First Name:  Wayne

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT:  In all honesty I would just like to play the game without all the annoyance of griefing and constant spam chat Which servers consisting of large amount of people seem to have. I am really interested in getting into the Galacticraft  side of things and just love everything AotBT have to offer...

IGN: Ciba1234

First Name: Jayden just going by Ciba is fine though

Paragraph: I would like to join a small community so i can get to know the other people and help out anyway possible or in short just relax and chill which this whole server is based around, so It cant get any better than that! What id do first live on a fancy island doing totally-not-evil-things and become my own little business with a little bit of everything from setting up a fancy resort island to just making foods especially cheese sandwiches!

Edited by Ciba

Hello!

IGN: slimesquish

First Name: Amy

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I want to be a crazy scientist / witch with a weird mixup base where I can combine alchemy and science to create my new and interesting flavor of cheese and madness. (In other words, combining Witchy fun and Sciency fun!)

(Also *brohoof* on ur profile pic, my fellow pegasister :D)

Edited by slimesquish

IGN: Zuriel_DeVil

First Name: Zuriel

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: 

I just want to have fun playing with other people and to collaborate on ideas, and I will mainly use the Witchery mod pack! And build really cool things.

IGN: ShaggyD00

First Name: Jaron (just say Aaron with a "J" in front) But Everyone says I look like Shaggy from Scobby Doo... hence...

Paragraph: Well I got all hyped about this mod pack from watching ChimneySwitf11 and Generikb  (lotsa laughs from there stuff). And tried it out for myself for about a half an hour and came to the obvious realization this can only be played with cool peeps who love cheese to get its full potential. I mean who am I going to hex, myself? So yea, that leads into what I hope to do in your community. Maybe cause a little chaos and mischief with witchary and prob getting hex'd back, I like light hearted fun and I'm very tolerant and sharing. I want a good exp over hoarding and bickering. A lil pvp is fun and I'm not gonna lose my cool if a few porkchops go missing from my inventory. I hope you like this and I hope to make a friend or two in your community. 

Cheers.

IGN: g7xr23
First Name: Liam
Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: Primarily I want to look for a strong community server, im more than happy to help people with anything, though i may not know exactly how to fix problems. I hope i can trust members not to steal stuff, Its been a problem on other servers. I hope to get approved!

IGN: theROFLmaster

First Name : Roy

Skype: i have it, but i never use it, so i'd have to spend a while tracking it down. and i'm a pretty quiet person.

Well, i guess i should start this off by saying your profile pic is what drew me to this post, kinda wierd, i know. i've spent longer than i want to say searching for a server that was no-pvp/grief, AND had flans enabled. i prefer shooting creepers in the face with a desert eagle than people. i hope this server is what im looking for, and so far it is. I've always been into building bakeries, way back to tekkit classic. i build and run bakeries to sell , well, baked goods. i guess this is enough rambling for now, time to wait i guess. 

i use "i guess" a lot. im never really sure of myself. 

:?:

EDIT : i apparently am not allowed to use the private messaging system, so i guess i'll just leave it here when i find it.

Edited by theROFLmaster

IGN: Blakhawk132

First Name: Brandon

Skype: abrahamjesus69 Please, don't ask. I made this so long ago and never used it and now I can't change it. Ah, as a side note, I don't tend to talk much so if I just go quiet, know that I'm not ignoring you.

Most importantly, write a paragraph about what you want to do, or would enjoy doing on the server, or in AotBT: I mostly just want to build in peace. Being around a community that won't immediately destroy what I build and I can actually feel safe around would be a welcome bonus. As for Attack of the B-Team, I had been waiting for it to release ever since I saw what mods would be in it. Unfortunately, some personal, cheese related matters and problems with my internet and computer ended up keeping me from it for a long time, but it did allow me to start playing at a point where it was much more stable.

I do hope to hear from you soon. 

~B.W.

Edited by Hailsard

IGN: deusswe

First Name: Mattias

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I enjoy the simple things in life, killing pigs with snowballs, building traps for mli7 and building huge, unconventional houses that look horrible and unpractical but somehow they still tickle my fancy (Also don't expect me to ever build with material from the Nether, that place just hates me)!

It'd be nice to get to do these glorious things on a server that isn't filled to the brim with people who steal and troll all day.

IGN: 1tinkerbell58

First Name: David

I would like to join this server because it just sounds like an awesome server and a friendly one too and I would like to just hang out and play this amazing modpack with other people I hate griefing and griefers I think griefing is for people who are to immature to try to do it themselfs.

so I am really hoping to get accepted to this server because i've been looking for ages for one now and its been getting very stressful to try to find one.

Dat first post-.... just yes! :)

IGN- SmithJAP

First Name- Phoenix

Skpe- blenderenthusiast

Age- 15

I want join this server because of the fact that I have been on so many large obnoxious servers with admins who dont care about your probelms and scammers/griefers who want to ruin your stuff for the fun of it. And having large servers crash on me all the time. Your server sounds like just what I have been looking for. Mainly in AOTBT I am a crazy machine user/builder who loves sorting systems mainly for cheese products (whoops) and Tico. :) I would really like to be included in the server and maybe voice chat with yall.

IGN: keighty80

First Name: Katy

Skype: I will PM my username if I need to I don't really use it all that much.

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I've been playing on AotBT fro a couple months now still learning differences between tekkit lite. I like the witchery mod a lot. I also enjoy hamsters. ANYways I am generally a very helpful player and love to build.

IGN: Joshhdeanwhite

First Name: Josh

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I like playing the bteam server because it has many great foods including cheese (i think). I also like playing the dna mod and tinkers construct. Also like playing with friends and willing to help anyone who needs help. btw i hate cheese ;)

IGN: FragMaster27

First Name: Tyler

I would like to join your server because of how badly the cheese smelled in my single player world. Everyday i would walk past it trying to learn about some mods. I never get to stay on a server because its either messed up due to config files or not 24/7. I need this server and I'm very active everyday I'm willing to try my best to get on and help out on the server. I want to interact with other people and experience how they play this world. 

IGN:WinterWizard11

First name:Nick

Hey, I would like to join your server becuase i had been playing vanilla minecraft for over 2 years and a few weeks ago started getting into AOTB I've benn playing over 2 hours on school days and multiple more hours on the weekends. Another reason I would like to join your server is that I've joined about 2 or 3 other AOTB servers but it's just a bunch of a couple hundred kids briefing each other and the world completely destroyed so. I'm a very chill person I never have liked the grieving aspect of minecraft and I'm a pretty decent builder.i hope you could get back to me that would be awesome. Thanks

IGN: spartandial

First name: Chase

Skype spartandial

paragraph about reason to join: I would like to join this server since i have recently decided to go play Attack of the B-team and also i would like to play on a server with no random people running around shooting me so i have been told about this great server that the staff are nice I do promise not to be mean and like to make pixel art and i only now a little about this mod so i would like to play on a pretty empty server so that i may learn thanks for reading. lol  

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons