12a| ~ Haven ~ | Smallish whitelist, no grief. Mature hangout founded by likeminded people sick of failing servers and the usual drama.

IGN:Gradedcaboose

First Name: Antonio

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I would like to join this server because like the rest of us we want to avoid griefing and stealing and whatnot. I want to have the freedom and peace of mind that I can build and converse with people without the fear of losing my belongings. I would like to try a bit of everything ranging the smelterty building amazing tools, to cooking with food plus like turning milk into cheese or baking an apple pie. I would like to dab into witchery and even go to the moon. An important thing is the community and that's really what I'm looking for. I don't mind helping people out wether it's building something or giving an item I would love to help and get to know everybody, because the biggest part about this is making friends and having fun right?

Edited by Gradedcaboose

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: tommyterrific and chrissy313

First Name: I know this might be surprising.... Tommy and Chrissy

Age: Probably the oldies of the server if accepted; 33 and 32

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT

We are searching for people who are like us - work/school by day, relaxing and unwinding and enjoying ourselves by night.  I have run my own servers off and on over the years and have been on the unfortunate end of several server failures.  We're hoping to find a server that won't fall into that category.  We both like to build and we both like to play around with the mods.  We don't have AotBT experience but we have extensive Resonant Rise and FTB experience.  I've been sitting here trying to think up a creative way to use cheese in this paragraph but I've come up with nothing - just hunger - but now I know what I want for lunch so there's that.  Thank you for solving that dilemma.  Look forward to hearing from you soon.

IGN: BKDiesel

First Name: Griffin (actual first name, people sometimes don't believe me. Named after Merv Griffin)

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT:

I'm a builder. I enjoy building aesthetically pleasing structures more than anything in Minecraft. I actually ended up being dubbed the "official architect" of a vanilla RP server I used to be on. I don't have many images of my builds since it's been about 2 years since I last played multiplayer, but I believe that I might have some pictures on my old imgur account. Honestly I'm not very skilled with the technical parts of this modpack, but I'm a pretty quick learner so I'll at least figure out processes for getting building materials faster and more efficiently. I don't have a set schedule yet, and I have plenty of free time to spend online when I'm not working on Youtube stuff, but fairly soon I might be severely limited in time I can spend in game.

Ign: ryujiikami

First name: Raymond or RJ

Paragraph that happens to be important: 
I need a server that i can just get on during the weekends, make a beautiful house, and not have to come back next weekend to find dirt genitalia in its place with a sign saying 'u fuckin suck at building loser' I hope to find that here and if not than i will be sad ;-;. In the server i will likely just build detailed structures for whomever wants one and resource collect for whomever needs resources. If you cant find my skype text me at 1 307 220 6174.
As for myself, i am a well read otaku who has been in love with John Green literature and ToraDora for a long time.
Edited by RyujiiKami

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Rileysmum

First Name: Kerry 

Skype; kerry.tan4

About me: I really am Riley's mum...I have a 5 year old that loves to play Minecraft but can't read yet so it's tough for him to play Multiplayer. I've been playing MC for about 2 years and B-Team and Crack Pack for about 6 months. I love modded minecraft but I'm missing the community that a server brings. Non-whitelist servers are brutal with lag and crashes; I'd like a small-ish community to play and collaborate with. I like to build; I'm not super creative but my stuff looks ok. I just really like to play the game. I play almost every day for at least a couple of hours and I love collaborating with other people. Hope to hear from you soon!

IGN:EvilSquirrelKing

First Name: Brandon

I would enjoy playing with other non-idiotic,mature players on a small server. I have been wanting to join a server like this for a while, but until recently I have been rather busy( hurray for sick days!). I really enjoy the different building possibilities offered by this mod pack. The primary reason I have been looking for a server is that the last community that I got actively involved in got shut down after a series of force-oped client incedents. A couple very hurtful spiteful players decided to hop on with OPed clients and destroy all build worlds, and mess with config ( IDK anything about config so don't ask me how or what they did.) Anyway this server seems a perfect solution for me. I would greatly appreciate this opportunity! :)

IGN: AbyssRing

First Name: Rebecca

Paragraph: For me, singleplayer gets really boring and huge servers are filled with griefers. Small servers like this are my absolute favorite type to join. I do a bunch of different things, but I've been interested in the Witchery mod lately, so I'm hoping to do something with that on the server. There's a lot to do in this modpack so I'll probably be switching interests a lot, but I'm awful with any of the factory-type mods (the only thing I use is the storage system) so you won't have to worry about that with me. Thank you for your time!

IGN: rfloydii

First Name: Randy

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: 

I've watched ChimneySwift, BdoublO100, and Paul play B-Team. Playing in singleplayer gets pretty boring after

awhile and i dont like playing on big servers because of people griefing and taking items. I dont mind being pranked but not griefed.

I think that was a little cheesy but oh well. I just want to play on a fun small server with no griefing.

IGN: Sol_Miner

First Name: Matt

I am a very dedicated player and I love to build, I think the first thing id build is either a castle or a town of some sort with a nice cheesy house. I would love to help out where I can, from doing group builds on a spawn area or just terra form with the microblocks. I’m just a friendly guy who likes a good friendly mature group of players and can do a lot. When I got my item system set up I also am somewhat of a collector of all stuff, so I’ll always have plenty of most things lying around and got plenty to share with the rest. If you want to know more just ask and you shall be answered.

Lady and I are very busy this time of year and we know that everyone has a lot of things that are going on like school and other things. Give it time, we are still looking at everyone that sends in apps but we are also looking for ages 18+ for the server.

~CMMercer (Server Owner)

IGN: MinerSerpent

First Name: Alexis

Paragraph: More than anything, I just like goofing around and experimenting with random parts of a modpack. Some days I build nice little houses, sometimes I run around killing zombies, and other times I just kind of sit in my base and chill. I also enjoy interacting and working with people on servers.

IGN:  mew2keegan

First Name: Keegan or Mew is fine, I go by either, even in real life.

I've had to leave prior servers due to being griefed, and emotional strain of sitting by while my horrid ex girlfriend played on the server. I need a new start, and this server sounds pretty good. I would enjoy getting to build up a new town for myself, with individual buildings for each mod or set of mods. I love to play around with Witchery and see what I can create using it, and in this server I would see what I could do to Minions from Necromancy. I love building, and simply having fun with people around me. If I were to be pranked, I would definitely retaliate in kind, though they would never know when it would happen.

I should mention that I'm a bit of a stickler when it comes to grammar. I won't correct others, but often times I will correct myself if I see that I made a grammatical error. It gets funny for others to watch me rage over my own little typos.

IGN: Wolfe1810

First Name: Rich

Skype: Wolfe2113 (Cant use voicechat atm as my current circumstances prohibit this)

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I plan con being a builder mainly, hBut the main ereason i want to join this serveer is that i enjoy the company it brings, peoples to prank and to be pranked by, co-op events ande just general community things

Sorry for the short application but I'm never very good at this, what i can tell you tho is that i have run a server very successfully for 5 months with only 2(Unconfirmed) thefts and no account of griefing, so i understand that a server is an all or nothing thing in terms of community.

IGN: annie440

First Name: Just call me Annie

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT:  I think it would be more fun to explore the mods with other people, and to have others help with some stuff or even be able to offer help myself.  The witchery mod sounded fun to play around with (not in a griefing kind of way) but I think it would be tons more fun with other people. I don't really play AotBT very often sadly but I'm hoping I'll find a server I'll really like and that would change things. I want to start youtubing and I'm hoping I might get motivated on this server to post minecraft gameplay playing with the rest of the community. I'd also like to play around with the food plus mod and maybe make some cheese.

Edited by annie440

IGN: Mavericklynch

First Name: Maverick or Mav for short. Either is fine with me. :)

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I'm looking for a friendly server where I can build my  little digital home without fear of having all my valuables stolen while I'm offline. I really enjoy the community aspect of playing on a server, when not being griefed or called inappropriate things by immature kids that is. Seeing what other people have thought of that I haven't. I enjoy helping newer players after I amassed a huge collection of materials. Most of all though as I stated before. I Just really want another friendly no griefing server to play on since the last one I played on shut down.

IGN: legolivey

First Name: Kyle

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I would just like a server where I can come hangout on build and enjoy the mod pack with other people.  Brb need to go cut the cheese.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: TreeFu_Tom

First Name: Tom

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT

Attack of the B-Team is my Favorite Modpack! I am a great builder and know my way around the pack very well... i have been playing B-Team for over 10months now... i have helped my friend live stream and been apart of his server from day1.. that is coming to an end for me now an i would really like to meet some new people, jump on a new map an get my teeth dug in :P im very layed back, mature, relaxed, an im on pretty much 24/7 apart from when im working. if you could Email me your response that would be prefered,my email is [email protected]

IGN: CageTheBeast35

First Name: Cage

Paragraph: Hello there! I am caige, and I am a pretty chill minecraft player, I'm nece to strangers, and hopefully if I get in you fellow players won't be strangers anymore. I am very interested in joining this server because it seems really cool and laid back, not many servers are like this and it gives players like me a chance to really explore their creativity! Anyway, I am a chill teenager, I love cheesy pick up lines, along with puns to make people laugh and its great meeting new people on the magical world of the internet.."que magic rainbow and music" lol anyway,have a good day! :P

IGN: SpencerHebert

First Name: Maligno or Doc, there are quiet a few but no one really use my actual name (My ign if you haven't guessed)

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: Uh hi? Well I'd enjoy being able to play on a server that, like stated in your post, has no drama and etc. because I just want to play the game with people and not have to worry about people being @ssholes and then turning my ideas which can represented by a cheese wheel being turned into swiss cheese -_-. So ya I just want to have fun and relax on a server with out all the greifers and etc so I can become better at this modpack. Another thing I hope to avoid is bad staff... The literally biggest of my pet peeves on servers.... But anyway thanks for reading..... and I hope this wasn't too cheesey?... Cheese...

Edit: Wow... I forgot I had that profile picture o.o I havent been using this account for way too long XD

Edited by Maligno

IGN: Zanian96

First Name: Annie , But feel free to call me anna

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I'd personaly like to build a nice place to build,maybe make it some tree-fortress-of-almgihty-doom,or somthing neato,maybe make friends. Im usualy friendly untill you decide to tear apart my house for no reason,but that shouldnt happen here. Im pretty nice otherwise.but oh boy,cant wait for the cheesy puns

Edited by Dakras

IGN: glittertoxin

First Name: pixel

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I am a 3d modeller, digital artist, game designer, mod designer, texture designer, pixel artist, animator, organic sculptor, cook, musician, and huge gamer :) I found attack the b-team on the technic launcher, and after countless weird mod packs, this one was alright. Had things like chisel mod, furniture mod, flans mod, etc. i think the only thing missing out of it, is cars, or else i would be off making a city by now haha.

i used to work on penorzilla as a mod/builder, when the server and community died, i went to doomcraft, where in time, i had worked myself up to be a mod/builder. that community died as well (sadly). so i know how you feel about dead server communities. Ive been searching for a home server for a while.

I enjoy building, creating things, etc.

on doomcraft, i recreated the complex 007 golden eye arena for pvpers, as well as the facility. I want to make some towns, arenas, and just do what i do as usual haha. If selected, i am mature, cheesy, laid back, and easy going.

I am still learning attack of the b-team, but i feel in time, ill figure it all out. thanks again.

IGN: blakeroni155

First Name: blake

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I would love to join a server like this, it sounds awesome! I hate pvp/griefing. I love building in peace without having to worry about griefers shoving cheese down my throat and making me gassy! :D

IGN: outlawchiken

First Name: Brandon

Most importantly write a paragraph about what you want to do or would enjoy doing on the server or in AotBT: I am not the best writer, but here goes.  I mostly enjoy farming both plants and animals with a modest farmhouse to live in.  I love the modded servers because there is always something to do.  All servers I have joined have died and they always seem to be foreign.  The one i'm currently on the server admin kills the server when he's not on and he's from the UK so the times i usually play the server is down.  /sadface

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons