Help! Memory Leak In Custom Modpack Server

Ozurr

• Discord Moderator
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate enchantment id!

You have an enchantment ID conflict between BattleGear2 (BG2) mod and something else. Thankfully BG2 allows you to set the enchantment IDs in its config file. Do this:

• Disable BG2 mod.
  • Launch the client and start a SSP world.
  • Use NEI to dump a list of ALL enchantment IDs.
  • Open the CSV file created in the last step and find a range of 7 unused IDs. Change the enchantment IDs in the BG2 config file to this unused range.
  • Re-enable BG2 mod.
  • Update your client modpack.
  • Copy the updated BG2 config file to your server.
Edited by plowmanplow

• Discord Moderator

The best way to disable a mod is to rename it and add ".disabled" (without quotes) to the end of the filename. Make sure your file explorer is set to show file extensions (Google "windows X always show file extension" where X is your version of Windows).

A CSV file is a comma separated value file. You can open this in Microsoft Excel, OpenOffice, Google Docs, whatever. It will have a full list of IDs.

There seems to be a skeleton in your world causing the crash, it's probably corrupted.

-- Entity being ticked --
Details:
    Entity Type: Skeleton (net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntitySkeleton)
    Entity ID: 28955
    Entity Name: Skeleton
    Entity's Exact location: 30,28, 65,00, 183,30
    Entity's Block location: World: (30,65,183), Chunk: (at 14,4,7 in 1,11; contains blocks 16,0,176 to 31,255,191), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
    Entity's Momentum: 0,00, -0,08, 0,00
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1836)
    at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:500)

Seems to me as if its in an invalid location. Try regenerating your world and see how that goes.

Wow, wait really? I used 9MC, 6MC 5MC etc to help me find mods for the Deatrix Official modpack!

Thanks plowmanplow, i'll be sure not to use them anymore :)

And ozurr, don't use a mod that's suspect, It's easier to try and change it. When you get a crash you can diagnose the issue yourself by adding .disabled onto the mods, then starting the server and doing what you where doing before the crash, that is how I found out that it was infact, the extra battle towers or whatever that mod is called that was causing the crashes :)

If you want faster help feel free to add me on skype @ deatrix.joseph117

Wow, wait really? I used 9MC, 6MC 5MC etc to help me find mods for the Deatrix Official modpack!

Thanks plowmanplow, i'll be sure not to use them anymore :)

And ozurr, don't use a mod that's suspect, It's easier to try and change it. When you get a crash you can diagnose the issue yourself by adding .disabled onto the mods, then starting the server and doing what you where doing before the crash, that is how I found out that it was infact, the extra battle towers or whatever that mod is called that was causing the crashes :)

If you want faster help feel free to add me on skype @ deatrix.joseph117

Thanks ill keep that in mind!