5 posts in this topic
Today i'm advertising a new modpack called EclipseC (it has a server , just click on multiplayer), this server is a dragon ball server where you can battle with other players and be the strongest !
At the moment the server isnt fully ready ! btw you can join and help us building our server !
server ip (just if really needed): EclipseC.g-s.nu
Welcome to the Craft & Slash Modpack Page! This modpack is designed to be the most immersive and cohesive RPG modpack out there. With a strong fantasy theme, this pack will throw you into a strange world, filled with many dangers and rewards. Fight monsters, tame dragons, forge weapons, loot dungeons, slay bosses, trade villagers, form bonds with civilizations, dabble in the dark arts, or even chop trees and build a house. Your adventure awaits!
This modpack isn't just any modpack! here are some notable features from both the custom development of this pack, and some notable aspects of the mods included:
* Several-thousand lines of custom configuration code! After countless hours of work, this modpack has been custom built to cross-integrate all of the mods. Find loot from every mod in every dungeon, craft ores from one mod into item from another, many more custom configurations.
* Custom tooltips! Many new tooltips have been added for items that needed more info presented. Spend less time searching what items do on google and more time playing. More tooltips are added all the time, and you can suggest new ones in the comments if you find an item that isn't very descriptive.
* Lootable corpses! Don't worry about dying, you can always go back and find your items on your body. Short of falling off of the map, your corpse will always be there, and will stay there forever, or until you take your items back. Waypoints will mark your death on the map, so you will never have to consider a death a total loss!
* Mod textures and custom textures! The pack comes with the DokuCraft light texture pack installed by default, with tons of mod support added and many alterations made for a better experience.
* Custom balancing! This mod pack is designed to have the most enjoyable plug-and-play experience. Items from many mods have been altered to work better in the pack, recipes for certain items have been added, changed, or removed to make things more fair, and changes have been made to make some less useful items more important. Every mod is in here for a reason, and these configurations help them work together for a better experience!
* A custom objective: Crafting the legendary equipment! This pack contains special armor and a weapon that can only be made by those who brave all the trials the world has to offer. More info is in the guide book you spawn with!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR TECHNIC PAGE
* Armor Status HUD
* Floating Ruins
* Status Effect HUD
* Battle Towers
* Better FPS
* Biomes O' Plenty
* Chocolate Quest (i.e. Better Dungeons)
* Cosmetic Armor
* Custom NPCs (Mostly for extra items to work with)
* Lootable Bodies
* Mo' Creatures
* Dungeon Pack
* Easy Crafting
* Enchanting Plus
* Extra TiC
* Grimoire of Gaia
* Iguana Tinker Tweaks
* Infernal Mobs
* Journey Map
* Legend Gear
* Lucky Block
* Lycanite's Mobs
* Millenaire (One of the only packs with this working properly on single player!)
* Mythical Animals
* Metallurgy 4
* More Enchantments
* More Swords Mod
* Not Enough Items
* Pam's HarvestCraft
* Pam's Harvest the Nether
* Roguelike Dungeons
* Spawn Commands
* Spice of Life
* Starting Inventory
* Tinker's Construct
* The Betweenlands
* TiC Auto Tool Station
* TiC Tooltips
* Traveller's Gear
* Twilight Forest
* WAILA (What Am I Looking At?)
* WAWLA (What Are We Looking At?)
* Wild Caves 3
* Witching Gadgets
* Level Up! Mod
* Keeping Inventory
* Trade Booth
* Cooking for Blockheads
* New Dungeons Mod
* Iron Chest
* Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2
* Exotic Birds
* Craft Guide
* Mutant Creatures
* Zelda Sword Skills
* Project Zulu
* The Camping Mod
* Sound Filters
* Food Details
* Village Names
* And tons of custom configurations and modifications!
To see some screenshots, check out [THIS GALLERY]
Our goal is to be the best RPG/adventure themed modpack out there! However, we can't do that alone! We need your feedback in order to keep working on this pack. Feel free to comment on the discussion page with any feedback you have, and we will use that to keep making this pack better! **
Some feedback that is particularly helpful are:
* Tooltip suggestions. There are many items in game that are not descriptive enough. If you find an item that could be helped by a better tooltip, feel free to let us know and it will be added in the next update!
* Balancing issues. If some OP mobs spawn way too much, or some ability is way too punishing etc., let us know! If the community has a problem with certain problem mobs or situations, we'll re-configure things to make for a better play experience for all.
* Bug reports. With this many mods running together, there is always a chance for a problem to arise. If you notice any bug, such as ID conflicts or something that isn't loading right, or texture issues, let us know! We'll do our best to fix them.
If you're having trouble running the pack, need help reducing lag, or have some question that this page didn't cover, check out our F.A.Q. section labelled "Help" in the bar at the top of the our modpack page! If you have a question that isn't answered there, just post it in the discussions page or here and we'll be sure to answer it!
* Full NPC villager overhaul. A new currency system will be implemented at some point, and villagers from all villages will be updated to trade useful items from all mods. There will also be currency conversion NPCs that can convert this currency to other forms of currency from other mods, such as Millenaire at a constant exchange rate. This currency can then be added to loot tables from mob drops and dungeon chests so that you can get what you want out of your rewards!
* More tooltips! Every update will likely come with more tooltips as we receive more feedback. Our goal is to eventually make the pack completely self-explanatory wherever possible.
* New weapon and armor tiers. Eventually, special tiers of gear will be made. This gear will be craftable using materials found in a variety of dungeons and bought from NPCs etc. in an attempt to reward players who advance in many areas of the game.
* More dungeons and ruins! Eventually, custom dungeons and ruins will be created that will be exclusive to this modpack. These dungeons will have their rewards tuned to fill in various gaps in the mod pack, and possibly even add an element of world lore to tie everything together.
* Official server and public server pack files. Eventually, an official server may be released, which will include tons of exclusive content. Before that though, a ready-to-go server pack will be added so that anyone can start an SMP server in no time!
Tired of every modpack having the same tool progression? Tired of always using Tinker's Construct for everything? Iridezria is a new modpack that goes against the norm and uses MineFantasy II as it's tool progression. Instead of just using a smeltery to melt your ore and cast it, Iridezria has you actually forge your tools with an Anvil and Forge. You need to heat your ingots before working them, and move hot tools or burn yourself. ALL animals now drop hides, which are tanned into an amount of leather depending on the size of the hide. More food choices abound with Pam's HarvestCraft, but don't get comfy with one kind of food, or it won't fill you up after a while. But beware, water isn't what it used to be. Lakes can slowly be emptied and it takes more to irrigate farms, while corner blocks don't protect like before.
Now you can have actual roofs on your house, and handrails and archways! Like how your house looks afterwards? Save it as a schematic and use it for later!
Complete modlist and download at: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/iridezria.920818/permissions
PS: no server is included in the pack at this time. If you start one using this modpack, please let me know on the Technic page and I will try to include it as soon as i can.
We're taking a break from the hack-and-slash Aurora Novum adventure to update to Minecraft 1.7; in the meantime, we're taking a crack at the Hardcore Quest Map pack Blightfall, where we'll be tasked with surviving on a hostile alien world and attempting to establish a human colony.
In this first episode we get the background story and then head down to the planet to find out how bad things really are.
Blightfall can be found on the Technic Launcher:
We also are using the Sphax Texture pack for Minecraft 1.7:
And the BDCraft patch for Blightfall by Novamanga:
Musical tracks used:
"Dark Scary Drone", "Echoes of Time V2"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0