PhoenixTalon

[1.6.4] APOC Agrarian Skies | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Custom Islands / Economy / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

55 posts in this topic

APOC-Gaming-Network-Logo2_zpssmotkoef.pn

Website: http://apocgaming.org | Technic Pack: Technic Pack Link

Hardcore Server IP: ASHC.APOCGAMING.ORG | Softcore Server IP: AS.APOCGAMING.ORG

Both server IP's are included within the Technic Pack. However if you want to join us using FTB that will work too. We use Agrarian Skies 3.1.4.

For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:

http://apocgaming.org/serverstatus

APOC is a community of gamers and a independently hosted minecraft network. We believe in offering as many choices as possible without restricting gameplay. If your a griefer, raider, like to pvp, or pve, or build stuff in peace, or join a faction and town and conquer your enemies. All of that and more is possible on APOC.

APOC hosts over 26 minecraft servers and grows more everyday. So even if you get bored with one server we have plenty more to offer afterwards. Meet friends and play together across our vast minecraft network.

We have staff members online 24/7 across the whole network that answer tickets and website chat frequently. If you have a problem please report it and we will try our best to help you!

APOC does skyblock differently:

Custom Islands: We made our own custom designed islands providing you with more space, more blocks, more light, and more dirt and trees to begin with. Along with organizing your starting items into 2 chests.

No Pay 2 Win: We do not believe in throwing money at the server and instantly beating the game. Instead we believe in throwing votes at the server to get a tiny boost. None of our server ranks provide game breaking benefits. A lot of our purchasable rank perks can be earned for free by voting. By voting for our network you not only get store credit to get free ranks and kits you also get paid in economy, experience, diamonds, and reward bags in game!

No Unbannable Items: If we ban an item it is banned for good. We do not believe in dangling a banned item in someones face unless they donate. The only items we ban on this server are Chunk Loaders of any kind. Chunk Loading causes stress on the server and also continues to load islands that have machines running that uses server resources when no one is using them. Banning these is to ensure server performance for everyone.

Protected Islands: Our islands have a 100x100 protected radius with your name slapped on it. You are welcome to merge islands with friends and share up to 4 people. Anyone who comes to your island cannot grief, raid, or pvp anyone but you can pvp them. Our skyblock plugin works perfectly with the Hardcore Quest Mod.

Admin Shops: Earn economy by farming, mining, digging, smelting, repairing, crafting, brewing, enchanting, killing mobs, killing players, being online, voting, and more! And you can use this money to head to the admin shops in spawn and stock up on things you need.

Player Shops: When the admin shops are too pricey (we do that on purpose) you can make your own player shop by buying a plot in spawn. Building your shop how you want it and pricing your items how you want it.

24/7 Uptime: Our servers have ZERO downtime. This is achieved by having a deadlock/crashproof server. Our server constantly checks for laggy areas in the world and reports them. Any crash that happens it localizes the crash event to that chunk so it only effects the players within it and everyone else can continue playing like nothing happened. It also detects deadlocks and attempts to recover from them or restart the server which only takes 2-5 minutes. That is the most downtime you will see from this server.

24/7 Staff Support: We have active staff on APOC all day and night. Even if they are not currently on your server we have many staff who are always online on teamspeak and the website just waiting to help out whenever someone needs it. Logging into teamspeak or throwing us a support ticket on the website is the best way to get any type of support for the server or your client.

Performance Mods: Not only did we port the modpack to technic we also tuned it with performance mods as well. You will definitely see a performance boost in FPS and chunk load speed when using our pack.

Server Information:

• Server Host: None, Independently hosted on a Dedicated Server.
  • Server Features: Deadlock Detection, Crash Prevention, Lag Spike detection & location, 24/7 Uptime
  • Server Slots: 50+ (Supporters have a VIP slot and can go over the 50 cap)
  • Server Whitelist: No
  • Server Banned Mods: None
  • Server Banned Items: Chunk Loaders
  • Server Gamemode: Modded Skyblock | Softcore Server & Hardcore Server
  • Server Plugins: (50+ | Server Moderation plugins not listed) MCMMO, Factions, Towny, Essentials, APOC-Payday, APOC-RPG, APOC-EndReset, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, GriefPrevention, PRISM, iDisguise, ChestShop, UltimateArena, and many more.
  • Server IP: AS.APOCGAMING.ORG (SOFTCORE) / ASHC.APOCGAMING.ORG (HARDCORE)
  • Server Website: http://apocgaming.org
  • Server Teamspeak IP: TS.APOCGAMING.ORG

Voting & Rewards:

• Voting n our network is loaded with benefits from instant rewards like exp/economy/diamonds/+more to ranking up and unlocking commands/plugins/homes and much more.
  • For each vote you get instant rewards which vary from server to server.
  • For each vote you count towards your voting rank which is displayed on your name tag. The higher your rank goes the more you unlock.
  • Vote ranks give giant bonuses the higher you go. From higher homes to complete ore and plugin boost kits.

Reviews:

• Like our servers? Let others know what you have experienced or your opinion on our network by replying to this topic with a review!
  • Please refrain from posting any support requests on this topic. We can help you by submitting a Support Ticket (LINK) on our website.
  • If you like our server, dont forget to vote on our poll and like the original topic!
Edited by PhoenixTalon

Okay i have been playing this nonstop since it came up... it is the best AGS server I have played on!

Same man!

This AGS modpack is exactly 4.1574254685743221456336727467874322424234344666566 times better than the normal AGS modpack I would give my gallbladder and my right kidney to play on this amazing server!!!!!!!

Edited by Bloodychris

This AGS modpack is exactly 4.1574254685743221456336727467874322424234344666566 times better than the normal AGS modpack I would give my gallbladder and my right kidney to play on this amazing server!!!!!!!

Is that why thermal expansion conduits/ducts bug out constantly, requiring restarts to fix? A problem so bad the players are desperately searching for ways to crash the server to get a restart during the long periods devoid of OPs?

The minigames are so cool! Was doing it for hours! Man it was cool. Best part, no lag. I hate it when I am on servers in the middle of a minigame and it lags out...NOT THIS SERVER. Didn't lag ONCE.

LOVE :evil: this modpack!! The best part about it is playing multiplayer on the APOC server. Great staff, great server, lots of fun! Give it a try! 

:guitar:  :havlat:  :psyduck: quack!

Never have I seen such a cool server!

Its amazingly fun and never lags!

Plugins are great and Staff are kind and helpful!

Never wanna leave!

Okay i have been playing this nonstop since it came up... it is the best AGS server I have played on!

Exact same thing for me.

One of the best AGS servers, No-Lag, and it looks like there is no Banned Items.

Hey guy,

long time no talk to :) im just wondering, I notice your post as GENERAL information about ALL YOUR SERVERS. but specifically, could you include information about this server? im curious about it,

and would like to send out to my subscribers information about this server and what makes THIS server fun to join, but, your description just give general information about all your servers.

what about the mod pack? its custom made by ya'll, but what is the mod pack about? theme, overall style or goal your going for? If you could give some more information on the mod pack and server itself I'd really appericate it.

we'd like to come check it out and maybe even plan a Lets Play event on your server to get you some more support. but, I don't know what to tell my community since this information appers to be a general description of all your servers.

Thanks

By the way. ...

I love your new website. Good job on switching over to the enjin network :) your website is def. a lot more user friendly and easier to navigate.
your last website was a serious pain to go thru, and the constant ad popups were annoying as heck. I def. don't mind telling my members to come check out your website now. Its imporved a lot. and is waaaay

easier to naviagate and find the forums, shops, or server IP's to join. I like the overall look of it. Good job man, keep it up!

LOVE  :evil: this modpack!! The best part about it is playing multiplayer on the APOC server. Great staff, great server, lots of fun! Give it a try!

Server's awesome. The network is very well run, I very rarely have lag, even though the network is run and I'm from Europe.

The dns issue has been resolved. With the holiday season approaching Apoc is having a 25% off everything for the month of December.

Massive Update!

• Over 40 plugins updated and changed.
  • Spawn room and shops changes.
  • Spawn player shop plots updated.
  • New chat/text format
  • New ranks and rank tags.
  • New death messages for pvp and pve
  • New towny world with the towny plugin
  • Player names above heads and in tablist show rank color
  • Player pings in tablist are now fixed
  • Login cooldown reduced down to 5 seconds from 30
  • And much more!

Some stuff is still being work on in our Tech & RPG server including mini game arenas, more admin shops (modded), and a new ranking system for players to rank up and earn supporter privileges for free.

Come check it out on our TRPG server or checkout the changes network wide listed above on any server on our network!

Voting credit rewards are now fixed on the site.

Sorry for the delay on fixing this, been busy.

Looking for beta testers for our Agrarian Skies 2 and Sky Factory 2 servers, please post on our forums on our website if your interested!

Fixed the performance issues on the server.

Turns out Bukkit Chunk GC on modded servers has the opposite effect.

Great server with little to no lag. Minimal banned items to reduce lag. Amazing and friendly staff. Overall Amazing server 10/10

If anyone is interested in Agrarian Skies 2, while we do not have a technic pack for it we do host a server for it.

You can join the server by using this IP AGS2.APOCGAMING.ORG

AGS2 is on the curse launcher, instructions are on our website. http://www.apocgaming.org/launcherinfo