[1.0.12a] SimplePolygon | Attack of the BTeam | 24/7 | 20 SLOTS | NO PVP | KITS | SHOPS | GRIEF PREVENTION | LWC | FRIENDLY STAFF & PLAYERS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a problem, i cant use lava, and i need to fuel my smeltery

Opps, I'll enable that :) Thanks for letting me know!

You can use a bucket to pickup lava from any unprotected land and ONLY place lava on your own(or shared) protected land.

This does include just placing the lava to using it for the smeltery.  

Edited by kimchiNchicken

ehhh put it up for 24/7. :( ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. if not 24/7 it not fun for meh. i luv to wake up and go on servers of atttack of the b team. it wwakkes meh up mores. EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i woke up early and still waiting for it to come up.

Hewwo :3

Just here to say I'm new to AoTBT and I will be running all over your server <3

With my boyfriend, one of his friends and his girlfriend. We have high hopes for your server and I'm sure you won't dissapoint.

See ya around

See ya around CloeKitten, what is your MC IGN?

Thanks

ehhh put it up for 24/7. :( ehhhhhhhhhhhhh. if not 24/7 it not fun for meh. i luv to wake up and go on servers of atttack of the b team. it wwakkes meh up mores. EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i woke up early and still waiting for it to come up.

Sorry about that PetLover, I'm not always available :(

I am and will check on the server as much as possible :)

Problem, when i tried joining (just now) it says i cant join, says failed to connect..

I was moving the files to another host. Thanks for understanding :)

If your unable to connect post it here, sometimes it can be something else causing it.

Edited by kimchiNchicken

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:silentgravity13

Oh ok, well I moved the sonic glasses out of the helmet slot and into your inventory.

Just to be safe, can you reset you BTeam ModPack?

1. At the launcher click the cog wheel right below the Bteam Logo.

2. In the "Bteam Options" window, nake sure "Use Recommended builds" is selected

3. Select "Reset Pack"

4. Save

5. Click PLAY

After that it will just take a little bit longer than usual to load and you should be able to join.

If not post back here.

Thank you

Oh ok, well I moved the sonic glasses out of the helmet slot and into your inventory.

Just to be safe, can you reset you BTeam ModPack?

1. At the launcher click the cog wheel right below the Bteam Logo.

2. In the "Bteam Options" window, nake sure "Use Recommended builds" is selected

3. Select "Reset Pack"

4. Save

5. Click PLAY

After that it will just take a little bit longer than usual to load and you should be able to join.

If not post back here.

Thank you

I didn`t follow your steps  but everything is good, I can join and play, thank you! (why don`t you ban the helmet?)

hi its me ewan92104 if the owner can somehow find my base and destroy the helm on my airship so I can get onto the server that would help me alot

Sure give me about 10 mins.

Thank you

kimchiNchicken

EDIT:

Hello ewan92104, I went to the coord of the home you have set and flew around a pretty large area. But was unable to find an airship. 

I also checked the location that you logged out from, without any luck. 

BUT! I did change your logout location, so you will spawn at the server SPAWN. 

If you still cant join please re-post here :)

P.S.- I have had this problem with the airship as well, and some players have not had this problem. 

Thank you

kimchiNchicken

Edited by kimchiNchicken

NEED HELP CAN OWNER FIND MY BASE AND DESTROY THE HELM OF MY AIR SHIP SO I CAN LOG BACK ON PLZ

still cant log in

has no one seen a air ship at my base

Ewan, was your airship sitting on top of floating cobblestone? Like a 10x10 cobblestone layer?

I deleted what I found and reset your join location, please to not do /home. Your home is close to where I set your login coords so, just walk to your home. 

I will be on most of today and if I see you login I will tp you to where I am at.

Thank you

kimchiNchicken

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons