[1.0.12a] SimplePolygon | Attack of the BTeam | 24/7 | 20 SLOTS | NO PVP | KITS | SHOPS | GRIEF PREVENTION | LWC | FRIENDLY STAFF & PLAYERS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I says I join but the game just shuts off and restarts

and my airship was next to the big cobble stone building its not to hard to miss

behind the cow pen, infront of the cobble building

Ok you can EDIT a post if you need to add something you forgot :)

I deleted your airship, now before you try to join. Please reset your modpack or just delete it completely and re-download it and try to join again.

Thank you

kimchiNchicken

I have some ideas for the server.

1.allow pvp but add to the rules only pvp if the other allows it so this way we can hit people with gads just for added fun and it would help the fun of witchery plz think about my suggestions

I'm guessing you mean something like a /pvp toggle? instead of just turning on pvp for everyone?

problem i've found with just turning on pvp globally on a normally pve server is that some people seem to think that "pvp only where the other person wants to pvp" means that its fine if you spawn camp or harass another player as long as you can make them take a swipe at you once or twice.

I do understand the making witchery more fun part, its kinda meh if someone can just walk up to you, tag lock you 50 times and just /home or fly away because you are unable to introduce your OP tinker's construct sword to the side of their head :P

Also chicken you need to knee cap either your ISP or whatever data center's hosting the server ^.^

I have some ideas for the server.

1.allow pvp but add to the rules only pvp if the other allows it so this way we can hit people with gads just for added fun and it would help the fun of witchery plz think about my suggestions

hands not gads

PVP? Might not be anytime soon, but thank you for the idea.

Possibly, maybe in the future :)

Thank you kimchiNchicken

I'm guessing you mean something like a /pvp toggle? instead of just turning on pvp for everyone?

problem i've found with just turning on pvp globally on a normally pve server is that some people seem to think that "pvp only where the other person wants to pvp" means that its fine if you spawn camp or harass another player as long as you can make them take a swipe at you once or twice.

I do understand the making witchery more fun part, its kinda meh if someone can just walk up to you, tag lock you 50 times and just /home or fly away because you are unable to introduce your OP tinker's construct sword to the side of their head :P

Also chicken you need to knee cap either your ISP or whatever data center's hosting the server ^.^

IRK?!? I'm going crazy and might be bald soon :(

Hopefully they/it get resolved soon, lets just say I cant wait this the months I paid for are over and I get a nice mew shiny rack in a maybe not so new datacenter :)

kimchiNchicken

Sorry Pet, its fixed now :)

kimchiNchicken

like i said :l its very darn annoying waiting like 1 hour for ur server to be up

here are some reasons its annoying

1: really?!

2: waiting

3: wanting to go on, but no :( , cant go on. wanna know why: its down

~Petlover48

p.s. not to be rude :D

like i said :l its very darn annoying waiting like 1 hour for ur server to be up

here are some reasons its annoying

1: really?!

2: waiting

3: wanting to go on, but no :( , cant go on. wanna know why: its down

~Petlover48

p.s. not to be rude :D

Sorry Pet, I had to update something and was taken away from the task at hand.

Then I forgot to un-whitelist it.

kimchiNchicken

I can't connect! Please help! I luv this server a lot! :)

its like 10 hrs alr! I've been waiting that long! literally!

screw this. imam wait for 2 more days then I log on. for now ill play growt*pia

Sorry I couldn't get to this earlier!

DerpMage what is your IGN? I don't see DerpMage in the player files.

If you could tell me a little more than "I can't connect" that would be very helpful.

Are you crashing, being disconnected, something different?

If you're crashing when trying to join the server:

Did you place something in you armor slot or inventory before crashing?

Did you crash in a certain area of the server?

I can edit your inventory if needed and move you player to a different location in the server, but will need your IGN to do this.

Also I recommend backing up your Attack of the BTeam Files and then resetting the modpack. Or you can delete the whole AOTBT folder and re-download it, make sure to make a backup first!

Depending on the OS they will be located here:

WINDOWS: C:UsersNAMEAppDataRoaming.technicmodpacks

LINUX: /home/NAME/.technic/modpacks/

MAC: NAME/Library/Application Support/technic/modpack - I think, not 100% sure(Haven't used a Hackintosh in a while)

Thank you

kimchiNchicken

Sorry I couldn't get to this earlier!

DerpMage what is your IGN? I don't see DerpMage in the player files.

If you could tell me a little more than "I can't connect" that would be very helpful.

Are you crashing, being disconnected, something different?

If you're crashing when trying to join the server:

Did you place something in you armor slot or inventory before crashing?

Did you crash in a certain area of the server?

I can edit your inventory if needed and move you player to a different location in the server, but will need your IGN to do this.

Also I recommend backing up your Attack of the BTeam Files and then resetting the modpack. Or you can delete the whole AOTBT folder and re-download it, make sure to make a backup first!

Depending on the OS they will be located here:

WINDOWS: C:UsersNAMEAppDataRoaming.technicmodpacks

LINUX: /home/NAME/.technic/modpacks/

MAC: NAME/Library/Application Support/technic/modpack - I think, not 100% sure(Haven't used a Hackintosh in a while)

Thank you

kimchiNchicken

Well, its hard to explain..

Is the server down? I tried to get on at 11:58 Am NE.

Edit: 9:47 PM NE
Server was up I connected and got Connection refused.

Edit: 9:48 PM NE

Sever was shown as being active Same as above. Assuming someone crashed it for a reason and the owner is fixing it.

Edit: 10:00 PM NE 

The server has survived the plague of reseting. My the land reign with glorious creations.

Edited by Seth5626

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons