How do i install other mods?

Kionashi

Question

hi everyone, first i thanx for making this awesome modpack the best modpack ever...

anyways...besides i really love this modpack i wanna put some other mods in it (like Xie Farmimg mod or elemental Creepers) but i dont know how because the launcher dont edit the .minecraft folder so i dont know where put the class files....can you people help me? ;)

3 answers to this question

hi everyone, first i thanx for making this awesome modpack the best modpack ever...

anyways...besides i really love this modpack i wanna put some other mods in it (like Xie Farmimg mod or elemental Creepers) but i dont know how because the launcher dont edit the .minecraft folder so i dont know where put the class files....can you people help me? ;)

I don't think you can add mods to the .jar the launcher creates as of right now. You also need to remember that the pack itself leaves very few block IDs for additional mods to be added, so I don't think Xie Farming will fit, which is probably why it was removed from the current version.

I would really like for xie's farming to be re added i miss it but i don't know if there is any room left for it.

No there is not, which is why it was removed from the current version so that other, possibly better, mods could be added.

so...i have to choose between technic pack and all my other mods?? =S

damn this is hard... :'(

but hopefully it will change in the incoming Minecraft 1.2 since the Block ids have been increased to 4096 :D i guess i can play without any other mods since them