Let's Test B-Team 1.0.13c!

CanVox

As far as I know 0.20.6 is the latest build of Witchery, which is the update that added Hobgoblins. Unless you are talking about updating to 1.7.10, in which case the modpack will likely make that transition when all the mods in the pack have updated (I believe we're waiting on Tropicraft and World of Dinos?)

Of course, since I'm not part of the technic team I could be completely lying to you right now, but this is what I think will likely happen.

Biomes o' plenty recolouring the sky is slightly annoying, Especially when it does it in space.

I have a bright yellow sky around my space station, only because it is over a mushroom forest biome.

Edit- disabled in config, but why would anyone want annoying sky colours anyway?

Edit for the second time - Biomes o' plenty seems to ignore that bit of config. Sky is still yellow in space.

Also, one of the oxygen sealers on my space station fails randomly (stops at 49/50 power and no oxygen despite both being available - "checking seal") every time I enter via a portal. It works if rotated, but it means I can't keep any animals on board. 

Edited by ru8uk

• 2 weeks later...

Also, one of the oxygen sealers on my space station fails randomly (stops at 49/50 power and no oxygen despite both being available - "checking seal") every time I enter via a portal. It works if rotated, but it means I can't keep any animals on board. 

I used to have that happen to me back when I had the oxygen pipes along the outside covered up with microblocks; I'd have to smash and replace the pipes every time. As soon as I got rid of all the microblocks (and replaced the sealable oxygen pipes  through the wall with oxygen storage thingies) this stopped happening, working perfectly now.

There are two questions I am wonder about currently (2 1/2 in fact *G*), and I hope you Technicguys can share a light on those:

1a. Will 13 become recommended at one point?

1b. Has the cocoa butter issue been solved (I might have missed that point somewhere).

2. Will there be a version 14 (and even more versions) after this one, since the original server crew around the B-Team is one by one abandoning the modpack?

I used to have that happen to me back when I had the oxygen pipes along the outside covered up with microblocks; I'd have to smash and replace the pipes every time. As soon as I got rid of all the microblocks (and replaced the sealable oxygen pipes  through the wall with oxygen storage thingies) this stopped happening, working perfectly now.

No microblocks on the space station. The sealer just freezes, nothing wrong with the system.

Hello, I just started playing attack of the b-team. Is this the most advanced mod pack and most recent and most recommanded?

I have also problems crafting a drawing table with the right ingredients in a normal crafting table. Anyone a solution?

And will there be a version 14 or has it stop updating?

Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got some Questions:

- Is there a team which works on this modpack?

- If not: Is there a option to join the non existent team to update it?

Thank you :)

Talk to the B Team (aka generikb and BDoubleO100). As far as I know they have no interest in updating the modpack; the former has quit Minecraft altogether and the latter is only doing his vanilla SSP.

• 4 months later...

Well, I used the download from this post, and my installed version of attack of the b team is 1.0.13c, so no, I didn't. There is clearly some sort of mismatch between this server download and technic launcher's.

I've reinstall a bunch of times for both. Still get the message.

Edited by FirstTimeSteve

Well, I decided to go with 1.0.12c. I just manually updated witchery. Was really after the crafting candy stuff, but also hobgoblins, so its np. I'll just trade sugar for the appropriate amount of caramel so it doesn't feel like cheating. Sorry, would have done that, but its already all switched over and stuff.

• 5 months later...