NEED HELP! Tekkit 1.2.9e and WorldGuard Blacklist

SLCPunk

Has anyone figured out how to get the WorldGuard blacklist working with PermissionsBukkit and Tekkit 1.2.9e?

Worldguard regions seem to work for the users added as owners but not the groups and the worldguard blacklist settings for 'ignore-groups' and 'ignore-perms' don't work so anything listed is blocked for everyone including admin groups with '*' and OPs. I'm using WorldGuard v5.9 and PermissionsBukkit v2.4. Does anyone have better luck with different versions of either for Tekkit 1.2.9e? I've tried editing the wepif file and adding the perms there as well but that had no effect.

Any help getting this combination would be welcome, as would info on other permissions or blacklist plugins that would work together to the same effect. Does any permissions plugin work with the WG 5.9 blacklist and the current build of Tekkit? I've tried a few and none worked. I've been making servers for years, so you can assume I know what I'm doing and there are no errors in my files. The perms are working fine for every other plugin including worldedit.

Edited by SLCPunk