Tekkit SMP Issues | Crafting Problems | Factions & Quarry Issue

noelleminuet

Question

Ok so my players are having some issues.

1. Some players are having problems crafting in general. On Crafting Table II's and normal tables. One player couldn't craft wooden tools, another couldn't craft anything involving diamonds, some can't craft anything at all.

2. Also there's an issue where Factions/World Guard protected areas won't allow quarries to be place or to run. (If this has already been covered can someone please link the thread?)

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

im also having an issue with one player not being able to craft anything at all not even a torch

we have tried everything we can think of and nothing changes the player even switched to a different pc and still couldnt craft anything

Bug report format???? --> should be done by the player!

Based on this information no debugging will be possible. In order to make it possible the following infos might be helpful:

1. Can he craft on a server in vanilla?

2. Can he craft in Tekkit on a different server?

3. Can another player (different login) craft on the server with his computer?

Other than that I would assume, the recipe list is not correctly initialized. I would propose to delete the %appdata%\.techniclauncher folder (yes the whole folder) and redownload everything.

Also changing to a different version might be helpful.

its not happening for all players though i only have 2 players on my server with this issue i currently run a 42 slot server

seems they can create some items in game but not any tools vanilla or tekkit

I run also run the server Noelle is talking about.

Yes other players can craft things just fine on the server.

Yes those players who can't craft on our server can craft things in single-player and on other servers if I remember correctly.

Also if anyone has any insight on quarry issues any assistance would be greatly appreciated. (I have tried adding and oping [buildcraft] and still no success)