Nyahcraft (Attack of the B Team) [Whitelist] [PVE] [No Banned Items] [20 slots]

Nyahcraft

Nyahcraft is a brand new Attack of the B Team server looking for friendly players. The server is currently 20 slots, but may increase if needed. The server is up 24/7 with no lag. It is a whitelist server and you will need to apply below to get whitelisted. People whitelisted are expected to follow the rules. If players do not follow the rules they will be banned and will have to talk to me if they want back on the server.

IP: mc15.fadehost.com:25735

Rules:

- No Griefing

- No Stealing

- No Random PvP (if you agree to fight that's fine, but don't randomly kill someone for no reason)

- Do not ask for priveledges or gamemodes

- No chat spam

- Respect other players

- No racism

- No ugly/useless structures (ex: 1x1 towers)

- No Cheating or Hacking

- Have Fun

The goal for this server is to have a small community that gets along and doesn't cause drama. Pranks and shinanagins are encouraged as long as they do not destroy or majorly inconvenience the victim.

Application:

IGN -

Age -

Favorite Mod in B Team -

What do you like to do in Servers? -

Why do you want to join my server? -

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) -

Favorite Color -

IGN - TreyBlazer95

Age - 18

Favorite Mod in B Team - Tinkers

What do you like to do in Servers? - build, mine, explore

Why do you want to join my server? - i wanted to join because im not a griefer, and i can help others when i can

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - TreyBlazer95

Favorite Color - Green

IGN - Eurix

Age - 23

Favorite Mod in B Team - Tinkers

What do you like to do in Servers? - Build

Why do you want to join my server? - Need a server to play on, been having a break from MC and now want to get back

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - If accepted.

Favorite Color - Blue, wait no (yaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)

IGN - mikesmit

Age - 24

Favorite Mod in B Team - Galacticraft

What do you like to do in Servers? - explorering, create epic builds, doing stuff for community

Why do you want to join my server? - your server is excactly what i am looking for. nice community. no mod restrictions or other silly rules. 

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - (i dont use skype anyways)

Favorite Color - not sure, havent thought about this questions since i was a child LOL

IGN - Raptorx780

Age - 13 almost 14

Favorite Mod in B Team - Thermal Expansion and MineFactory Reloaded

What do you like to do in Servers? - Build and Mine

Why do you want to join my server? - Because it sounds like your server has a nice community and I would like to be part of it. 

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) -( OK )

Favorite Color - Blue for life

IGN - Rezeero_

Age - 19

Favorite Mod in B-Team - Thermal Expansion

What do you like to do in Servers? - Build (Isn't that what the game is about?)

Why do you want to join my server? - I'm looking for a good server to join that seems well-maintained; this seems to meet that desire. I can also agree with rules.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - I do have Skype, but no mic. (That will change shortly)

Favorite Color - Not a single favorite, but I like the purple to orange spectrum (purple/red/orange)

Edited by Rezeero_

IGN: WavedRed

Favorite Mod in B-Team: Tinkers Construct or Carpenter's Blocks. (can't decide, all of them are fantastic though.)

What do you like to do in Servers?: Have fun, make friends, build.

Why do you want to join my server?: The server seems like it will be a fun environment. I think you would choose great people to create the community. Rules are simple, not ridiculous. The real question is why wouldn't I want to? 

Skype?: I don't have a mic, nor a lot of privacy to Skype without background noise (which can be annoying for others), but can message easily through other platforms.

Favorite Color?: Most would think red... but it's actually lighter shades of blue. Tricked ya, didn't I? (that was stupid.)

Edited by WavedRed

IGN -noodles59

Age - 24

Favorite Mod in B Team - Never played this pack before

What do you like to do in Servers? - Build and have fun

Why do you want to join my server? - Looking for a good B team server

Favorite Color - Blue

IGN: coookiemonster72.

Favorite mod in B Team: carpenters blocks tinker construck.

What do you like to do in a server?: build do little pranks and make cool stuff.

Why do you want to join my server?: because i cant find a good server thats not over populated and it will be fun.

Favorite color: blue.

i hope u pick me and i cant wait to get playing with u.

i will replie to u on monday or tuseday as im away for the weekend.  :)

IGN: PawsomeNinja

Favorite mod in B Team: TInkers construct and biomes of plenty

What do you like to do in a server?: Make friends, build and explore

Why do you want to join my server?: I've been looking for a small AOTBT server with no griefing for a long time. The bigger servers are over populated which causes lag and they have banned items to prevent griefing.

Skype: I don't use skype when playing with people I don't know in real life

Favorite color: Green

IGN: Scienceguy2002

favorite mod in B Team: either Witchery or Thermal Expansion

What do you like to do on a server?: I love to build. especially interior decorating, (shoutout to bibliocraft & Mr. Crayfishes)

Why do you want to join my server?: Its really hard to find a AotBT server with a small community and no banned items. I love multiplayer because i like to see what people build and its just alot more fun.

Favorite color: I like dark green. light blue is good too...

Hope I can join! -Garbonzo

IGN - HowlingVengence

Age - 19

Favorite Mod in B Team - Probably a tie between microblocks and witchery.

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like to build and help people with projects, as well as pranks. I am going to say this right now, if I get into witchery I probably will prank people using it, you have been warned! :D

Why do you want to join my server? - I'm applying to a bunch of different servers, hoping to find one that is fairly new and get back into the modpack.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - I don't use Skype very much, but I do have an account. If I get accepted I'll tell you.

Favorite Color - Green.

IGN - iBtro

Age - 15

Favorite Mod in B Team - Tinkers Construct all the way! Although I would really love to try out the Witchery mod!

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like to make friends, start projects with people, help out and just have a good time.

Why do you want to join my server? - I REALLY enjoy the Attack of The B-Team Modpack, however I always get bored when playing singleplayer. Playing on servers with other Minecrafters really helps me stay interested. That is why I would like to join.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - TheBtro

Favorite Color - Ohh... thats a toughie. Probaly have to go with BLUE.

IGN - surv1vell

Age - 26

Favorite Mod in B Team - microblocks & carpentersblocks

What do you like to do in Servers? - build somewhat like a town. think ill start of by a farm and work from that.

Why do you want to join my server? - i love small comunities where all people know eachother and are friendly and help out

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - yes

Favorite Color - depends on what i use it for;)

Edited by surv1vell

IGN- benj4919

Age - 13

Favorite Mod in B Team - chisel, carpenters blocks and tinkers construct

What do you like to do in Servers? - have fun and have a great time with the other players

Why do you want to join my server? - wanted to play on a great b-team server

Skype?- benj4919 / bensekiller

Favorite Color - neon green

You can contact me on this email adress: [email protected]

Edited by benj4919

IGN- mspanda314

Age - 13

Favorite Mod in B Team - Tinker's Construct and Thermal Expansion

What do you like to do in Servers" -  I like interacting and working with other players, while working to build as much as I can and have a great time.

Why do you want to join my server? - I generally think that whitelisted servers have better communities, and I'm interesting in trying a whitelisted Attack of the B-Team Server.

Skype? - I don't have one

Favorite Color - Yellow

Nyahcraft

Nyahcraft is a brand new Attack of the B Team server looking for friendly players. The server is currently 20 slots, but may increase if needed. The server is up 24/7 with no lag. It is a whitelist server and you will need to apply below to get whitelisted. People whitelisted are expected to follow the rules. If players do not follow the rules they will be banned and will have to talk to me if they want back on the server.

IP: mc15.fadehost.com:25735

Rules:

- No Griefing

- No Stealing

- No Random PvP (if you agree to fight that's fine, but don't randomly kill someone for no reason)

- Do not ask for priveledges or gamemodes

- No chat spam

- Respect other players

- No racism

- No ugly/useless structures (ex: 1x1 towers)

- No Cheating or Hacking

- Have Fun

The goal for this server is to have a small community that gets along and doesn't cause drama. Pranks and shinanagins are encouraged as long as they do not destroy or majorly inconvenience the victim.

Application:

Age -18

Favorite Mod in B Team -Archimedies ships 

What do you like to do in Servers? -play make machines with a friendly community

Why do you want to join my server? -i want to be on this type of server and because i never had a friendly attack of the b team server before 

Favorite Color -blue

IGN: lilroro9

Favorite Mod in B Team: Tinkers' Construct and the Witchery mod

What do you like to do in Servers: i really like to meet other people on the server and have fun, but i also love playing pranks but not all the time. i just really enjoy have a cool community.

Why do you want to join the server: i want to join the server to have a fun community of friends to play with and have a good experience on a server. 

Favorite color: Red

Edited by TheNightOwl

IGN: XxAl3CNxX

Favorite Mod in B team: Tinkers' Construct

what do you like to do in Servers: i really like to be friendly and have fun with other people. But i do love to battle too so when its time to have fun i do and when its time to battle im ready to battle.

why do you want to join the server: i want to join the server to make new friends and have fun with everyone on the server.

Favorite color: Brown

IGN - Solarman_

Age - 26

Favorite Mod in B Team - carpenters blocks

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like to work and learn from others

Why do you want to join my server? - So i can be in a server were i am not under attack every second

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - I do have a skype

Favorite Color - Blue. Cause i always look good in blue

• 3 weeks later...

IGN - bro_elanda

Age - 20

Favorite Mod in B Team - Witchery

What do you like to do in Servers? - Iam making videos on youtube for my friends in Indonesia. obiously want to play with every mods aviable with friends in the server

Why do you want to join my server? - Im looking for small and mature server. the thread starter (this one) giving updates about the thread which mean for me it's nice. :P

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - andre elanda

Favorite Color - blue, brown

IGN - mew2keegan

Age - 19

Favorite Mod in B Team - Tinkers Construct & Witchery

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like to meet new people, and drag along old friends onto good servers after I get things set up. I love to help teach new players about mods, and how to use them to the fullest extent.

Why do you want to join my server? - I want to join a server that is ~not~ PVP, and has no banned items.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - mew2keegan

Favorite Color - Scarlet

IGN: SpeedKiller2001

Favorite Mod in B Team: Tinkers Construct

What I like to do in servers: Meet and chat with new people, play peaceful and help newbies on the server.

Why I want to join your server: I want a mature community, a non-PVP, and the opportunity to use all items.

Favorite Color: Purple