Nyahcraft (Attack of the B Team) [Whitelist] [PVE] [No Banned Items] [20 slots]

IGN: LunarRising

Favorite Mod In Bteam: Witchery

What I like to do in servers: Have fun, play with friends, build my castle

Why I want to join your server: I want a peaceful server where my friends and I can play and explore the mods in this pack

Favorite Color: Forest Green

IGN - Trevster526

Age - 15

Favorite Mod in B Team - Galactic Craft and Thermal Expansion

What do you like to do in Servers? - talk with other players and being helpful

Why do you want to join my server? - i want to play on a server where there is no griefing. i hate griefers

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - Trevster526

Favorite Color - Blue
Edited by Trevster526

Age - 15 

Favorite Mod in B Team - Morph mod, or micro blocks

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like to assist other players in large scale builds, or create my own. I typically enjoy long build sessions, often in which I build in a range of build styles, though I often enjoy a steam punk twist.

Why do you want to join my server? - I enjoy a close knit community, in which people get along well and enjoy an odd prank or two.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - nathan.mw3 (just call me Nate!)

Favorite Color - anything ranging from #0000FF to #00004C 

Other Info I think is important: I am a minecraft realms server owner, as such i understand a little about server management, and conflict resolution.

I look forward to your response.

-Nate

• 2 weeks later...
Application

IGN - Zachd4321

Age - 13 almost 14

Favorite Mod in B Team - either Galacticraft or Tinker's Construct

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like to do community things: Games, shops, pranks, events, etc.

Why do you want to join my server? - This server seems to be just what i've been looking for. A close-knit community, no protection plugins/extra addons server. Seems like a fun place to spend time in. 

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - I'd rather not share(spam purposes)

Favorite Color - Either red or blue 

I Hope you are still accepting applications and I hope you'll consider mine :D

IGN - Megcr8

Age -11 almost 12 next Feb!(don't worry, I'm very mature for my age!)

Favorite Mod in B Team - the Morph Mod

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like to play survival and just build nice houses, not anything real fancy!

Why do you want to join my server? - Because it's a little hard to find good Attack of the B-Team servers that are just survival, and other tend to lag and crash my game...

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - I don't have one...

Favorite Color - aqua or midnight blue! :P

Edited by Megcr8

IGN -vodkadrive

Age -18

Favorite Mod in B Team -Morph, thermal expansion

What do you like to do in Servers? - I love build, create monsters, go to moon and prank my friends =P

Why do you want to join my server? - I find a friendly server, without lags for play with my friend Unstantable

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - jeremy25580

Favorite Color - Grey and red

IGN - Unstantable

Age - 17

Favorite Mod in B Team - Food plus (i'm greedy ^^)

What do you like to do in Servers? - I love play with the others (and vodkadrive ^^), create a lot of systemes,...

Why do you want to join my server? - I would like play on a new modpack, create mechanism,...

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - lagui25580

Favorite Color - Cyan 

IGN - PhoenixRealm

Age - Prefer not to say. If this is needed I'll PM you.

Favorite Mod in B Team - Morph

What do you like to do in Servers? - I would rather play in servers because when I play alone, it's less challenging. I have people to talk to in servers, and a community to help each other.

Why do you want to join my server? - I joined an AotBT server a couple years back but that server went down while I was on summer vacation. I'd like to get back into the modpack, as I was rich on the other server.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - (Meh. I never give out my skype)

Favorite Color - Lime Green

IGN -Madness1300

Age -14

Favorite Mod in B Team -minefactory reloaded, tinkers construct

What do you like to do in Servers? -Build and autimate stuff

Why do you want to join my server? -To join a happy active and willing community and help and build

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) -yes

Favorite Color -Red

Application:

IGN - tubsy79

Age - 12 but going on 13 in about 2 months

Favorite Mod in B Team - Gotta be the sync mod

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like talking to people while I am building. Keeps me from getting lonely like I do in a survival world and I also like working together with other people.

Why do you want to join my server? - I would like to join your server because I can not find many AOTBT servers that work and the ones that do have a very unfriendly community and abusive staff. I just want to build a base and survive while playing around with cool mods.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - yes

Favorite Color - The greeny-blue that you see when you look at a stormy ocean in movies. That typical sea colour.

Good Evening.

IGN -  __HellBoy__        WARNING the "_" are double it means there are two _ before and after the name :)

Age- 13

Best Mod-  Advanced Genetics mod

What do you like to do on the server-  I like Pure survival wich means no Pulgins for factions, no Warzone, wilderness etc...

Why do you want to join my server-  i love this modpack and like to play it with friends, real ones. i love thoses mods, and want to join little communities :)

Skype- Yes, i have one

Favorite Coloer- Intense red, i like highlited colors.

Goodbye, i hope you'll accept me :)

• 2 weeks later...

IGN - KyrosVagus

Age - 22

Favorite Mod in B Team - Bibliocraft and Biomes o' Plenty

What do you like to do in Servers? - I tend to explore and steadily grow a person grove/garden with all the plants and saplings I can as well as gathering/crafting trophies for my base.

Why do you want to join my server? - I'm looking for a small, friendly community to experiment with the modpack with without having to worry about drama and griefing.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) -

Favorite Color -Forest green

IGN - Sahath

Age - 26

Favorite Mod in B Team - Thermal Expansion

What do you like to do in Servers? - I tend to focus on production until I don't have to worry about resources, then shift to working my way through mods one at a time and getting a good handle on how I can use them.

Why do you want to join my server? - I am looking for a good server community for myself and a few friends; hoping this is the place.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - I have it but it tends to get chaotic for server chat.

Favorite Color - Dark Blue

• 3 weeks later...

IGN - girlygirl1557

Age - 12

Favorite Mod in B Team - the Witchery mod

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like to get to know people and be social

Why do you want to join my server? - I can't find any GOOD servers, and I don't like playing alone

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - AE Terry

Favorite Color - Pastel Pink

Is there anymore spots available? if so...

IGN - Majorskater2k

Age - 25

Fave Bteam Mod - Thermal Expansion

What do you like to do on servers - Auto Production / Server General Store

Why do you want to join the server - Getting sick of playing alone

Skype - ask...

Fave Color - Black

Edited by Majorskater2k

IGN -Butter_Link

Age -14 1/2

Favorite Mod in B Team -Carpenter's Blocks

What do you like to do in Servers? -I like to explore, build, improve my knowledge, make friends and help people out!

Why do you want to join my server? -I want to join because this server seems exactly what I'm looking for. A server where we all know each other and play for the sake of having fun. No silly "HE RAIDED MY FAC!!" Drama here!!

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - Ok then~

Favorite Color -Bro, Purple is obviously the best color. #EnderFan

• 3 weeks later...

Application:

IGN - xSable

Age - 23

Favorite Mod in B Team - Difficult question. I guess Witchery, because after I get to that, I ignore almost everything else. Second is Biomes O' Plenty. I enjoy exploring.

What do you like to do in Servers? - I like to do a lot of things. Just depends on my mood. Sometimes I like building large cities, sometimes I like collecting resources and just living with a builder, and sometimes I go nomad making as little impact on the world as possible while setting up small camps and such for anyone playing.

Why do you want to join my server? - I'm looking for a place to start new. That's really it. I agree with all the rules. I have no interest in breaking any of them. I just want to play, and have a good time.

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - Yes, I have skype.

Favorite Color - A blended and swirled gradient of neon blue and white. I call it Mage-Blood.

• 5 months later...

IGN - ShamrockNova

Age - 13

Favorite Mod in B Team - Witchery

What do you like to do in Servers? - Build, Mine, Play With Witchery

Why do you want to join my server? - Whenever I join an open server, my house gets ruined, my pets get killed, it's terrible. A white listed server won't have that. 

Skype? (no need to list your skype here, ill pm you) - 

Favorite Color - Green

IGN: NebulaKitty

Favorite mod in B Team: Galacticraft

What do you like to do in servers?: Build, make friends, mine, and explore outer space.

Why do you want to join my server?: I don't want to have my house raided, and I don't want to have my house underground. I also do not tolerate rude players and I will be happy to be on a server with more kind players.

Favorite color: Seafoam