NorthernVikings[WHITELISTED][TOWNY][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY]

Kakan

Ingame name: Havoc29

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraf: 4 yrs B-Team: Off and on since public release

How often you play mc/b-team: mc: daily b-team: regularly

Other information: don't really know what to say, but that i am looking for a small community to establish myself  on.  i enjoy the art of building, my builds are not that complicated but they are done well

The server version is 1.0.12a

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: Havoc29

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraf: 4 yrs B-Team: Off and on since public release

How often you play mc/b-team: mc: daily b-team: regularly

Other information: don't really know what to say, but that i am looking for a small community to establish myself  on.  i enjoy the art of building, my builds are not that complicated but they are done well

Ingame name:creeper_dude

How long you have played mc/b-team:a cople days but waches vids

How often you play mc/b-team:most days

Other information:i engoy the thought of a restrant

in game name: borncamper

How long have i played mc/bI have played for 1 year now.

How often do i play mc/b-team: I play 10 15 times a month or so.

Other information: I love the game and hope to play with my friends on the server. Also i am friendly and love to meet new people.

Ingame name: My IGN is Ryzez202

How long you have played mc/b-team: I have been playing attack of the b-team for about 3 months. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years.

How often you play mc/b-team: I play MC everyday on a server that I am a regular on, I play attack of the b-team once in a while (Single Player)

Other information: My name is Ryan and I have recently gotten into attack of the b-team again :hchatter:  and I was searching through the forums looking for a awesome community to join :D I hope this is the one you seem very nice Kaken and I would love to get to know you  better :D I hope to see you all on the server soon  :qirex:   :laugh: 

~Ryan

Ingame name: xBlueInferno

I have been playing b-team since it got reccomended on techenic launcher

I play every day

Other info; I got really pissed off after getting griefed a bunch on a big server. i want a small server where I can have a base out in the open and pepole to make friends with.Also, i would like to maybe play a team game of Crash Landing of ftb launcher. please respond soon!

You're all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: Nodosaurus

How long you have played mc/b-team: Regular MC, since 1.5somethin. Bteam, six months maybe

How often you play mc/b-team: Very often, it consumes most of my time <3

Other information: I'm just looking for a small community where greifing shouldn't be something you have to worry about

Hope you don't mind me adding an application for a friend too.. <3

Ingame name: AwkwardHylian

How long you have played mc/b-team: Just about the same as me: a few years.

How often you play mc/b-team: We both play on servers and such together very frequently

Other information: Again, hope you don't mind <3<3

In Game Name

Kryptic_817

How Long Have You Played mc/b team

I have played Mc for about 3 years and attack of the b for a little over 200+ hours

How Often Do you play mc/B team

about 2-3 hours everyday

Other information

I love the tinkers construct mod.

I am a good builder(at least I think I'm good).

I have two good friends that also play on this server.

I also really like the witchery mod too!

IGN: balloon1305

How often do I play: every one to two days

I have played for about a month now

I want to play on with my friend on a server with no banned items it would mean a lot if you let me on the server sounds awesome. i like to play with may friend coolkidamw

Edited by balloon1305

Ingame name: coolkidamw

How long you have played mc/b-team: 2 months

How often you play mc/b-team: 5 times a week

Other information: I normally play attack of the bteam with my friend balloon1305

IGN: balloon1305

How often do I play: every one to two days

I have played for about a month now

I want to play on with my friend on a server with no banned items it would mean a lot if you let me on the server sounds awesome. i like to play with may friend coolkidamw

Ingame name:Freakless_Oaxs

How long you have played mc/b-team: 4 years

How often you play mc/b-team: Every day

Other information:I'm a great builder and usally dable in all the mods of AotBT

In Game Name

Kryptic_817

How Long Have You Played mc/b team

I have played Mc for about 3 years and attack of the b for a little over 200+ hours

How Often Do you play mc/B team

about 2-3 hours everyday

Other information

I love the tinkers construct mod.

I am a good builder(at least I think I'm good).

I have two good friends that also play on this server.

I also really like the witchery mod too!

IGN:Kuledud01

I play almost every day

I've played aotb for almost a year now

I'd like to join this server because I want to join a server where nothing is banned and play on a server where I'm not gonna get griefed

Ingame name: Nodosaurus

How long you have played mc/b-team: Regular MC, since 1.5somethin. Bteam, six months maybe

How often you play mc/b-team: Very often, it consumes most of my time <3

Other information: I'm just looking for a small community where greifing shouldn't be something you have to worry about

Hope you don't mind me adding an application for a friend too.. <3

Ingame name: AwkwardHylian

How long you have played mc/b-team: Just about the same as me: a few years.

How often you play mc/b-team: We both play on servers and such together very frequently

Other information: Again, hope you don't mind <3<3

You're all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name:
jjuvenal

How long you have played mc/b-team:
mc = 3 years
b-team = only watched "Attack of the B-Team" videos on youtube for the last month or two and want to try it myself

How often you play mc/b-team:
mc = 3-4 times a week
b-team = just starting

Other information:
Love playing MC, especially with my kids.  Ready to play with a larger group though, single player is getting a little old.

Ingame name: kichou101

How long you have played mc/b-team: minecraft for like 4 years, wanted to learn b-team with some friends :)

How often you play mc/b-team: Approx 2 hours a day

Other information: I want to learn this mod pack and have fun with a bunch of other people :) I like adventuring and I like to build stuff!

Ingame name:
jjuvenal

How long you have played mc/b-team:
mc = 3 years
b-team = only watched "Attack of the B-Team" videos on youtube for the last month or two and want to try it myself

How often you play mc/b-team:
mc = 3-4 times a week
b-team = just starting

Other information:
Love playing MC, especially with my kids.  Ready to play with a larger group though, single player is getting a little old.

Ingame name: kichou101

How long you have played mc/b-team: minecraft for like 4 years, wanted to learn b-team with some friends :)

How often you play mc/b-team: Approx 2 hours a day

Other information: I want to learn this mod pack and have fun with a bunch of other people :) I like adventuring and I like to build stuff!

You're now both whitelisted! Enjoy your stay :)

Hi Kakan this is asparrow10. The other day you whitelisted someone named Borncamper. He recently found my base has stolen over a stack of diamonds from me and greifed my home. Thank You for reading this

Hey! Im really sorry about this, please contact me ingame and we'll solve this!

Ingame name: crusader_x

How long you have played mc/b-team: about a year for minecraft and a little after the b-team pack came out i started playing it

How often you play mc/b-team:for the most part often for both but i have school and a few other games that i like/need to do so not as often as i like

Other information: i am currently working on finding a good recording software to make video's (i'm gonna try and be a youtuber + two of my friends are).there are three types of minecrafters pvpers, griefers, and people like me the peaceful ones.
Edited by crusader_x

Hi my name is borncamper I was banned recently for a fraud reason. My friends and I were playing and we were messing around and my friend asparrow10 was freaking out and reported me. He had threatened me by saying he was going to report me and apparently he did so yea we are friends. We also returned everything we had supposedly took and he demanded more after. Today we were playing together and as I was coming on the server I saw I was banned. He had told me this and I wanted to clarify everything and I hope to come back on.

Hi my name is borncamper I was banned recently for a fraud reason. My friends and I were playing and we were messing around and my friend asparrow10 was freaking out and reported me. He had threatened me by saying he was going to report me and apparently he did so yea we are friends. We also returned everything we had supposedly took and he demanded more after. Today we were playing together and as I was coming on the server I saw I was banned. He had told me this and I wanted to clarify everything and I hope to come back on.

From what I've understood you stole from him and griefed parts of his base? Please correct me if Im wrong

Born didnt grief me but he killed my dragon and stole some diamonds. Once we became friends though he gave it all back including a dragon egg. If you could please on ban him that would be awesome. Thank you agian for being a good owner.

Very well.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons