NorthernVikings[WHITELISTED][TOWNY][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY]

Kakan

Ingame name: xLittleCupcakex

How long you have played mc/b-team: 1 and 1/2 Months Ive Played MC For Like 5 years Now :D

How often you play mc/b-team: Everyday after Homework and school

Other information: I LOVE AOTBT :D Thanks!
Edited by Immy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:Emilolishes

How long have you played mc/b-t: I have played Minecraft for about 3 years and attack if the b team for about 1 1/2 months.

How often do you play mc/ b-t: 1-3+ hours on most week days and 1-5+ hours on weekends.

Other information: This server looks like a very well handled server with a great group of members, hope to be accepted and thanks for your time!

Edited by EmiLol

Recently I was unbanned because of asparrow10 had lamed for something I did not do ut now he has taken all of my things because our chests were locketted with our names on it. He took everything (everything) and hid it and will not give it back he said he would give back half ut I got everything for myself I am reporting him because well I want my stuff back and he is aggravating me. he also has threatened to report me for something ut I have done nothing I hope you see this and think about.

Ingame name: Roarings

How long you have played mc/b-team: About 1 Month ! ( Oops )

How often you play mc/b-team: Really often,. 4 Days a week now,. But when i find a nice little server i will come on almost everyday if i have no homework much

Other information: My real name is Bibi :)
Edited by Roarings

Ign: Gradedcaboose

How long have you played mc/ b team?: I have played minecraft for 2 years and AOTBT for about 1 1/2 months.

How long do you play mc/bt: Whenever I can could be anywhere from 4pm-12am on weekdays and like 12pm-12am on weekends

Other information: I've been looking for a white listed server for a while because I'm sick of griefers. I'm a friendly guy who helps people when I can and I usually keep to my self in some circumstances. I also have a friend who I play with that would like to Join I will tell him about this page so he can put an application out.

• 2 weeks later...
Ingame name: Nyalis

How long you have played mc/b-team: A couple months

How often you play mc/b-team: I play as often as I can 

Other information: I used to be whitelisted, but now I'm just reapplying. But I do enjoy witchery, and hope to get into techy mods.

Ingame name: xXNovaGamesXx

How long you have played mc/b-team: I've played minecraft for about 2 years yet I know practically everything about it. B team I've known for a while but I've actually played it for about 2 months.

How often you play mc/b-team: Every. Single. Day. Nothing else to say

Other information: Im a girl and I spend my life on mc and I love to mess around with modding and coding :3

In Game name: LunarRising

How long have you played mc/bteam: mc for about 2 years and bteam for about 1 year

How often you play bteam: I usually play for about 2-4 hours a day and if this server is awsome (which I bet it will be) I will probably play more

Other information: I love witchery, it is my passion and if my I like this server I have 4 other friends that will join

In Game name: killroy548.

How long have you played mc/bteam: mc about 3 years and bteam 1 day.

How often do you play mc/bteam: i play minecraft about every day  and for bteam im hoping to play everyday. 

Other information: my favorite mod is tinkers construct, im hoping to have a lot of fun on this server with my friends. 

• 3 weeks later...

In game name- farbehindme

How long have I played mc/aofbt- been playing minecraft for 3 years and bteam for 6months

How often do I play mc- I try everyday if work allows

Age- Very old but young at heart, im 30 :(

Other information- Would just like to find a small welcoming server that I can have fun on, I am mature but like to have a laugh and help people when I can.

I was wonder about donating... Is there any other way to pay other than PayPal or something like that. I'm 13 so I can't do any of that? Thank you for putting a lot of time into the server to keep it up and make it AWESOME!

Edited by jjadned

• 3 weeks later...
Ingame name: Rayman220

How long you have played mc/b-team: 4 years

How often you play mc/b-team: almost every day

Other information: I mostly do big projects, like a huge tree with a full on village inside and out. Things like that, thanks for looking!
Edited by Rayman220

Ingame name: Sahath

How long you have played mc/b-team: Minecraft on and off since launch; B Team I had played for a few months a while back.

How often you play mc/b-team: Four or more times a week.

Other information: I am looking for a good, friendly and stable server for myself and a couple of friends.

• 2 weeks later...

ingamename: ether owlboy14 or XxTyrantxX

how long have you played mc/b-team: since xbox version first came out, and b-team for a couple months

how often to you play mc/b-team: whenever possible my internet is crud at home so i get on and play at my g-ma's house on xbox i play it offline all the time

other information: cant guarrantee being able to get on that often, other than that i just want a good server to play on

Ingame name: jorman12

How long you have played mc/b-team: played minecraft over a year but just starting b-team

How often you play mc/b-team: usually serveral days a week

Other information: Although im just starting b-team ive played alot of FTB monster and Unleashed

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons