Unable to Authenticate account with Minecraft.net

Aci H

Do you have a Minecraft of Mojang account?

If it's a Minecraft account, log in with your Minecraft username and password.

If it's a Mojang account, log in with the email address associated with the account and password.

There is also the possibility you have misspelled your username or password. Check to make sure you are typing it in correctly.

If none of those are the problem, there is a possibility the Minecraft authentication servers are down. In which case you will have to try again later.

Do you have a Minecraft of Mojang account?

If it's a Minecraft account, log in with your Minecraft username and password.

If it's a Mojang account, log in with the email address associated with the account and password.

There is also the possibility you have misspelled your username or password. Check to make sure you are typing it in correctly.

If none of those are the problem, there is a possibility the Minecraft authentication servers are down. In which case you will have to try again later.

Thanks I was thinking that it could be the launcher itself cause I just got the old technic launcher and that it might not be able cause all my other launchers work, minecraft vanila, new techic launcher, FTB launcher and ATlauncher.

Oh, I hadn't even noticed you were using an older (version) of the launcher.

Yeah... product out of warranty, upgrade or go home.

Oh great, now it's happening with the new launcher as well. Now for some reason I can't log in to the new one either. The minecraft website is up and both the old and new launcher are saying that they can't authenticate with Mincraft.net even though Minecraft website is up and I wrote my pass and user correctly.

The website alone isn't always a good indicator.  You can always look at a site like this one and tell whether it's a problem on your end or theirs.

Another thing of note is that if you open a second launcher, then try to use a modpack out of the first launcher, you'll tend to run into login token error issues.  I don't believe that's your problem in this case, but you did mention checking other launchers during all of this, so it's a good thing to keep in mind.  If you ever see an error like that, just close them all and open the one you want to use again and the token issue in particular should clear up.