I bow down to you Technic Makers.

Iskaaa

Question

I've recently downloaded the newest Technic Pack, and I must say, I'm loving the new update.

The launcher works great, and it makes it a lot more convenient for people like me who like to switch back and forth between vanilla MC and Technic MC. It makes it easier to update the pack as well. One big thing about it that I found out after lurking about on the forums for a bit was the fact that the launcher doesn't automatically update to the newest version of Minecraft, which is a feature greatly welcomed by me. That way I don't have to go through the process of downgrading my MC, which I find is a hassle.

Another thing I'd like to note is the fact that pirates can't play. Yes, I'm going there.

It annoys me that people are too lazy to pay a small amount of money for a game that they most likely spend hours on. I mean - come on. I'm 16, I live in a middle classed family, and my parents will definitely not pay for it. Yet I've got Minecraft - through something called work. Unless your about 10 years old, it's impossible for you not to be able to afford it. Allowance, begging your parents, working or just saving up money that people give you on special occasions. I mean, an 11 year old could earn roughly 15 us dollars just by mowing somebody's lawn. It's that easy! So don't go complaining that you don't have enough money, that you have to spend all your money on more important things, and so on. Just stop wasting money on things that you don't need, and save! It's that easy! I worked for my money, so why can't you?

Enough about piracy.

I honestly can't say anything bad about the launcher, it's an amazing new feature that I'm glad has arrived. The work that you guys put into fixing everything is greatly appreciated by (almost) all of the Technic community. I just thought that I'd make a quick thread praising you guys for all your effort and time you put into Technic, especially since it's voluntary. I therefor declare the day after Valentines day the official "Praise the Technic Crew Day"! It shall be full of praise, praise and more praise towards, well, the Technic crew. (Hopefully this will catch on!)

To end my post, I want to thank once again the Technic crew, for putting up with everyone's crap, and producing a highly polished and entertaining mod pack. I believe I have run out of other things to say, and therefore, I shall end this post. :)

- Iskaaa

MOD EDIT: Don't do this

2 answers to this question