Modification Manufacturing Hub: What?

KakerMix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with TheCyberTronn, PshychoBob, Cheap Shot, and SimpleGuy. Even though virginity protection isn't really what I do best, it's still an epic name. I feel I'll be here a lot, asking questions and whatnot, and maybe you'll be seeing some of my stuff appear in the Tekkit pack (if I get something REALLY good and stop Helen Kellering).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it's time to rename the subforums.

Modder metropolis is a good name, keep it as is.

Questions attracts too many shitposts, maybe "Shop talk", "Smart guys technobabbling", or "Core Competency Synergizing"?

Requests also attracts too many shitposts. Something as simple as a form required to create a thread (like the bug boards) would work, or maybe rename it "Temple of Offerings" or "Ideas are a Dime a Dozen".

• 1 month later...

I think it's time to rename the subforums.

Modder metropolis is a good name, keep it as is.

Questions attracts too many shitposts, maybe "Shop talk", "Smart guys technobabbling", or "Core Competency Synergizing"?

Requests also attracts too many shitposts. Something as simple as a form required to create a thread (like the bug boards) would work, or maybe rename it "Temple of Offerings" or "Ideas are a Dime a Dozen".

I was just thinking the forum could use some restructuring. The main section is supposed to be just for mod threads if I remember correctly. Might be a better idea to make it the main area for discussion since people are dummies and miss the "Questions" area.

• 1 month later...