Small Whitelisted B-Team Community

Hi all.

our new community is after some mature minded people.

if you think that sounds like you fill out the application below ..

The server is based in Australia and hosted by STIPE Server Hosting, its a 24/7  server with no lag and no banned items.

This will be a small community of around 10, We may add more if needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

As all servers go we have rules as well,

They are quite simple

*NO Greifing. (this will NOT be tolerated)

*NO Stealing. (if you need something ask and someone might help)

* NO PVP. (unless both parties agree)

*Don't go over board with the pranks and know your boundaries.

*NO Spam chat.

*DON'T Cheat or Hack.(this will not be tolerated either)

*Respect other players.

And most importantly have fun...

Now the boring bit, You need to fill this application in.

and remember this is a small community that were going to have here, where everyone knows everyone.

And we can help each other out where needed..

APPLICATION:

IGN:

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER:

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER:

Now that the hard parts over it's just a mater of waiting for your applications to be reviewed,

If your successful you will receive a message with the ip..

IGN: Ryzez202

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I would love to join this server because I have been looking for a good server to play on

were everybody is friendly and that were we can have a lot of fun ^_^

SKYPE: loopykid22 (I don't sound my age and yes I know I don't, puberty has not been kind towards me)

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: I love doing witchery and tinkers and I would love to mess around with Food +

Edited by Ryzez202

Hi my name is Christian Andersen from Sweden, and this is my application.

IGN: amesfille

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: Cus i have so many ideas, i have seen all episodes of the "original" AOTBT with Keralis, Bdubs, Pung, woof etc. and i would love ta play on a server with 10 max15 players.

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: One thing i have in mind is to be the Chef of the server, i wanna look in to the food plus mod and serv the other players with food. thats one thing i have in mind. and of course have som fun with all the others,

take care!

Hey, my name is wolf

as for my application
IGN: Wolfdehulster
Why join the server: I love small whitelist server, they have the best community to play minecaft on

What would i enjoy: Trying some new mods, maybe in combination to the mods i already know :)

maybe ill see you guys later,

greetz wolf

PS: at the moment im working so ill only be able to come online in the weekend... mid-september ill be able to play every day though ;)

IGN: FonAlkanaft

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I'm from Russia, we have almost no such server, so I want to join you ...

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: I peacefully game develops, I play for a long time! Spend a lot of time on the server!

IGN: Scienceguy2002

Why I want to join this server- B-team is always more fun on servers, I mean whats the point of the witchery mod if your not on a server? Also I just like seeing what people do :D

What i would enjoy doing: Building, making thermal expansion stuff, and Witching

Hey, I got your post from Technic Forums.

I would love to be a part of this community.

IGN : Cleanjoe2

Age; 48

Why I want to join your server? I like the way you said," Mature Minded People" ... That should sum it up there...

What I would enjoy doing ?   Building, making machines work, and love the smeltery. Tinkers construct. Helping People

IGN: Martulay

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I absolutley love attack of the b team and would love a server with mature players fo play on :)

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: Playing with all the mods and hopefully helping out the community.

Edited by Martulay

APPLICATION:

IGN: Havoc29

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: Looking for a Small yet close-nit server to establish myself in

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: Having fun, making new friends, helping others with what i know, and establish a Space station base

APPLICATION:

IGN: surv1vell

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: just want to finally find a mature server, thats actually mature;) love small comunities makes it so much more fun.

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: building, starting with a small farm and working from there. im crazy about microblocks, chisel en carpentersblocks

Thanks everyone

i'm going to review all the applications now and sort out a few bugs in the server,

so give me a day and I will pm the ip address to those that were accepted..

Just a reminder we have had more replies to this post than there are spots on the server so not everyone will be accepted,

But we may upgrade the server at a later date to add more..

Thanks again.....

APPLICATION:

IGN: Scarletmae

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: Been looking for an Australian based bteam server for awhile now.

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: Playing with friend's maybe start witchery or something, haven't played too much bteam

IGN: ShaggyD00 

Why this server: Seems like a good server setup, watched some B-team and chimneyswift and want to try this out for myself. Familiar with modded minecraft but many mods in this are new to me so I hope to meet some cool people to explore them and have some fun while doing so. 

What would I enjoy doing on this server: witchcraft seems very interesting. Never did galactic craft. Maybe a kick azz space station or witches cursed woods build. 

IGN: MhykolTMA

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: Im looking for a nice, easy going, "non-hostile" server to play on!

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: Building, talking to the other members, and helping them out!

APPLICATION:

IGN:Nigeltd

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER:i would like to join so i can learn the bteam way!

also to build have fun

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER:same as why i want to join

Not sure if you're still taking these, but figured I'd throw mine in, too!

APPLICATION:

IGN: ShanyeEast

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER:  I've been looking for a good, friendly, server to play on and this one seems like it's exactly it.

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: Building, Witchery, Food +, Meeting new people.

IGN: Joshhdeanwhite

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I have been searching for a server that has a friendly community and this server looks like the right place. I also enjoy working as a team :)

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: I would enjoy working as a team and helping other players. I also enjoy the witchery mod, the fossils mod, tinkers construct and the DNA mod.

APPLICATION:

IGN: FragMaster27

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I want to play on a server with others because it gets very boring playing by myself.

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: Playing with friends and seeing how they play attack of the b-team

IGN: Rokni_

Why do I want to join: attack of the b team is fun and I hate to play alone and vanilla is boring

What would u enjoy doing on the server: colabs using mods (like ppl that do vanilla Redstone) maybe cool builds if they will become cool :D

IGN: KirioNovus

Why do i want to join: I really enjoy Attack Of The B-team and have been looking for a legit server for a long time.

Its hard to find a server with no lagg no bans(items) or anything like that.   The last server i played on stopped what made me really sad

I would Love to play on this server

what would u enjoy on this server: I would like to make a minigame that we can play with each other

If possible it would be nice if we had a shop placce and currencies

favorite mod: I luv to make stuff thats fully automated

Sincerely ~KirioNovus~

IGN: bro_elanda

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I've been looking for b-team server near to my location. I live in Indonesia

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: doing stuff together with friends, little prank, making youtube videos

I hope you'll let me in to the server. Thankyou :)

IGN: T0W6(It is a zero not an o)

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I really love playing on b-teams servers and I have been looking for one for a while now. Your description was perfect of what i'm looking for. 

SKYPE: Troy Geiser (simply that but there might be others so look for the one with the red and black A as a picture)

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: I would be diving into a lot of building and machinery. I will probably get into witchery because its loads of fun.

I know i'm the 24 post but if you can add me I would greatly appreciate it thanks!
Edited by T0W6

IGN: Justgetloud

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER: I would love to join this server because I have been looking for a good server to play on
were everybody is friendly

WHAT WOULD YOU ENJOY DOING ON THE SERVER: I'm really into witchery and I'm into food plus