[0.6.5] **TekkitCraft** [ Whitelist][no Banned Items][No Lag][Fun]

Bao5o

Hello

We are a small server with up to five players looking for a additional two players. We are a mature server and are looking for players at least 14+ who can behave.  :)

Current rules:

• - No griefing
  • - No pvp
  • - No stealing
  • - No hacks or taking advantage of Tekkit bugs.
  • - Never ask to be op'ed

To apply please fill in the form:

IGN:

Tekkit Experience:

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:

If I like your application I will get back to you with the server IP in pm.

IP 213.108.170.85:25566

IGN: frankenzob123

Tekkit Experience: Been playing tekkit for 2/3 years

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join? I would like to join a small server where no one will grief my work and get along with a small community and i also love to help people and most of all i love meeting new people.

IGN: HinnomTX

Tekkit Experience: I think about 4 years

Reason for joining: Looking for a small server to play on with a friend who is also applying here; Mr arty mac fathus! To teach him the ways of Tekkit Lite. Please consider adding us.

IGN: Arty_McFarty

Tekkit Experience: Fairly limited, only been playing for a few months

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Looking for a small and fun server where i can build and learn about tekkit in peace together with my friend Hinnom who applied above, and this seems like the perfect place for us. 

Edited by Arty_McFarty

IGN: Arty_McFarty

Tekkit Experience: Fairly limited, only been playing for a few months

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Looking for a small and fun server where i can build and learn about tekkit in peace together with my friend Hinnom who applied above, and this seems like the perfect place for us. 

added to whitelist

IGN: HinnomTX

Tekkit Experience: I think about 4 years

Reason for joining: Looking for a small server to play on with a friend who is also applying here; Mr arty mac fathus! To teach him the ways of Tekkit Lite. Please consider adding us.

added to whitelist

IGN: mnaz

Tekkit Experience: Ive been playing Tekkit for about 2 years now. I still consider myself a beginner.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I need a new tekkit experience. Im sick of the normal tekkit experience and i feel a need for a change. I have only dreamed about joining a small tekkit community that can actually interact with each other. Please consider my application.

Thanks, mnaz

IGN: mnaz

Tekkit Experience: Ive been playing Tekkit for about 2 years now. I still consider myself a beginner.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I need a new tekkit experience. Im sick of the normal tekkit experience and i feel a need for a change. I have only dreamed about joining a small tekkit community that can actually interact with each other. Please consider my application.

Thanks, mnaz

added to whitelist

IGN: Mob_Knight

Tekkit Experience: I have been playing Tekkit lite for more than a year, but I don't know how long exactly. Most of my experience is with IC2/Buildcraft and also a bit of Computercraft.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I have played most of the time with my 2 friends on a private server. Since they lost their interest in tekkit I'm looking for a new small server to play on.

As you might have noticed, english is not my native language. Although I learned english for 5 years now, I still have much to learn. So there are grammar issues and misspelled words, I hope this is not a big problem for you. 

Thanks for reading, I will wait for your response :)

IGN: Mob_Knight

Tekkit Experience: I have been playing Tekkit lite for more than a year, but I don't know how long exactly. Most of my experience is with IC2/Buildcraft and also a bit of Computercraft.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I have played most of the time with my 2 friends on a private server. Since they lost their interest in tekkit I'm looking for a new small server to play on.

As you might have noticed, english is not my native language. Although I learned english for 5 years now, I still have much to learn. So there are grammar issues and misspelled words, I hope this is not a big problem for you. 

Thanks for reading, I will wait for your response :)

added to whitelist

IGN: Dyfro

Tekkit Experience: Got the basic experience off Tekkit lite and Tekkit Classic. Played on single person a lott and also more then a year on a server, but that has been closed because of kids

Reason for wanting to join?: Looking for a small group off guys (and girls) to play with. I like to build huge stuff for other people to enjoy the sight. I love to play in a mature surounding and not with kids that blow up the whole map with a nuke because you got 1 diamond more then them. I play to relax and enjoy myself not for having to clear up discussions and stuff so a small server is more my kind off thing!

Hope to hear from you soon!

IGN: Dyfro

Tekkit Experience: Got the basic experience off Tekkit lite and Tekkit Classic. Played on single person a lott and also more then a year on a server, but that has been closed because of kids

Reason for wanting to join?: Looking for a small group off guys (and girls) to play with. I like to build huge stuff for other people to enjoy the sight. I love to play in a mature surounding and not with kids that blow up the whole map with a nuke because you got 1 diamond more then them. I play to relax and enjoy myself not for having to clear up discussions and stuff so a small server is more my kind off thing!

Hope to hear from you soon!

added to whitelist

IGN: Privveypoo

Tekkit Experience: Hahaha none... I am a total noob but i am going to learn more with the time and playing TL more often ^^

There is no other good "Indie" Server. They are all massive and there are tons of People that are always annoying or are just unfriendly... I really like a little community of people, even if I don´t know the people. You can always meet some new friendly guys, you maybe never thought of ;)

IGN: Tortada

Tekkit Experience: Very limited. Ive played with some of the mods, but not many.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I am looking for a fun, smaller, mature community to play Tekkit with. My knowledge of most mods may be limited, but I hope to learn with some people to chat with and a friendly atmosphere.
Edited by Tortada

It seems this server changes modpack whitelist once a week, Asking people for donation that got whitelisted and then changing the modpack looks like a scam to me. I recommend not trying to get on this guys server. Time is only wasted. About 5 hours of mine.

Greetings, Hinnom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

We are a small server with up to five players looking for a additional two players. We are a mature server and are looking for players at least 14+ who can behave.  :)

Current rules:

• - No griefing
  • - No pvp
  • - No stealing
  • - No hacks or taking advantage of Tekkit bugs.
  • - Never ask to be op'ed

To apply please fill in the form:

IGN:

Tekkit Experience:

IP 213.108.170.85:25566

first, you posted the ip there.  not sure if you intended to or not.

second, if you still have any slots, i'd like to join.

ign:arceus_100lv

age:not giving exact, but i can enter stores that sell *ahem* "things".  true age:  :tali:

tekkit experience: minor.  estimated at about 3-4 months.  may be high for the estimate.

reason(s) for joining: 1.  this server has a small size, meaning it's easy to find the one who griefed/stole if they did.  2. the community seems nice.  3.  i was looking for a small low-lag server, and yours fits easily.

supplementary information: i have a schematic of many useful redstone things, including the pulser, on my computer and as a hardcopy hand-copied from a youtube video i forgot about.  yes, i copied the schematics off a youtube video.  :tipshat: to the video producer, as i would have sucked at redstone logic gates without it.

if you don't want me, that's ok.  i'll just keep trying to find a server that has low lag and good people.

EDIT: your server is out of date.  might want to fix that.

Edited by arceus_100lv

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:Short_Guy_LaUgH

Tekkit Experience: Meh, Im alright

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I'm looking for a small active server without violent just to play on to have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

looking for players at least 14+ 

Why not allow younger players to join? Have you noticed that it says nowhere in the title that the server is for users older than the age of 14? It is very inconvenient to open the page and excitedly read the OP, only to realize that the server has a policy of age discrimination. This is actually a form of clickbait, enticing users under the age of 14 years to open the page, only to discover that they are not allowed to play on the server based on an irrelevant number. I'm sick of 'finally finding the right server,' only to realize that the server has some sort of ludicrous policy that players must be a certain age to play.

Why did you even make the minimum age in the first place? Do you think that because I only lived 13 years I am somehow a threat to your server? It is ridiculous to assume that all players under the age of 14 are going to break the rules. Is it an issue of maturity here? There are many other factors other than age that determine maturity. Maybe if you stopped and considered for a moment how illogical this rule is, you might consider lowering the age limit to something more reasonable, or abolishing it entirely.

Here is my application, in case you change your mind.

IGN: flameoguy

Tekkit Experience: 2 years, give or take a few months

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Looking for a small, no PvP server with a mature community.

Edited by Flameoguy